Red Flag Bill

You remember the Democrats' BS 'See Something, Say Something'?

So what's the basic initial difference between that and the 'Red Flag' bill?

Just like all communist countries, they want us snitching on our family and neighbors.
So if you have an Islamist terrorist planning an attack on the US you would not snitch on them because you are not a snitch.
You are a dumb F**k head. A guy with guns who is not a snitch.

Those orders are to stay away from someone. It doesn’t involve the government confiscating your property until you can prove you deserve it back.

Red flag laws are a way for one person to fuck with another for any reason. It has nothing to do with law enforcement.

Let me ask you this. If you have a swat team sent to my house because you’re an unstable emotion filled snowflake do you pay my attorney fees, lost time at work and harassment money if I win?
God over rides the Constitution. God has given us all the right to life. When guns are taking away our God given right to life, something has to be done.
So many gun crazies might be pleasantly surprised that if their guns are taken away they will not die, they will do just fine. People act like they need a gun to live, you do not. I got rid of my guns years ago and my life has not changed except I no longer hunt.
I am not saying take away everyone guns but there are paranoid, crazy people that feel they need a gun to live.
How does your warped version of God expect you to protect that life? I know you're pro-abortion as well. How does that sit with God?
I am not pro-abortion and I have been doing very well taking care of my life without a gun. I feel sorry for a person who feel they need a gun to live unless they have to hunt for food or live in a dangerous neighborhood.
I feel guns are addicting to the weak. The weak feel a gun will make them strong. It does not.
God said the weak will inherit the earth except weak people with guns, they will go to Hell.

God said the meek will inherit the earth...not weak.

Nowhere does it say if you own a gun you'll go to hell.

Good grief. In fact Jesus told his disciples to buy swords
That one is a straight up dumbass...

Red flag him!!!

The US has done nothing and the number of mass murders have increased. They have increased exponentially over the past 3 years.
TO DO NOTHING WOULD BE WRONG.
Those who claim it is because of mental illness and video game are wrong.

The US has the same % of mentally ill people and people who play violent video games as the rest of the world but no country comes close to the number of mass murders.
The US has 5% of the world population and own 50% of private guns.

Show us those figures- proof with a link.. Shitcago murders have increased and you have the strictest gun legislation in the nation.. Now what dummy?? Let's hear it.
You cannot be this stupid. Within a couple hours of Chicago are states with very lax gun laws. It is like a plane that has the left side seating no smoking and the right side seating smoking. You need both sides of the plane no smoking to be effective. You cannot have adjoining states with lax gun laws and have your state gun laws effective. I cannot believe I need to explain that to you.
US mass shootings, 1982-2019: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

You just proved you're a prolific liar.. Thanks..
Lady gun slinger, pull your gun out of your rear end and read what I wrote.
Please tell me specifically what is a lie including the non-subjective stats in the article.
Shut your face Fuddy and don't address me.. I don't know you nor do I care too. Take a hike you loser.
The US has done nothing and the number of mass murders have increased. They have increased exponentially over the past 3 years.
TO DO NOTHING WOULD BE WRONG.
Those who claim it is because of mental illness and video game are wrong.

The US has the same % of mentally ill people and people who play violent video games as the rest of the world but no country comes close to the number of mass murders.
The US has 5% of the world population and own 50% of private guns.

Show us those figures- proof with a link.. Shitcago murders have increased and you have the strictest gun legislation in the nation.. Now what dummy?? Let's hear it.
You cannot be this stupid. Within a couple hours of Chicago are states with very lax gun laws. It is like a plane that has the left side seating no smoking and the right side seating smoking. You need both sides of the plane no smoking to be effective. You cannot have adjoining states with lax gun laws and have your state gun laws effective. I cannot believe I need to explain that to you.

Please tell me specifically what is a lie including the non-subjective stats in the article.
Shut your face Fuddy and don't address me.. I don't know you nor do I care too. Take a hike you loser.
Lady gun slinger, you are a mean one. I wouldn't want to mess with you. I bet you have lots of guns. I bet you have a rear end big enough to hold them all. I bet you have a brain smaller than a pea.

Those orders are to stay away from someone. It doesn’t involve the government confiscating your property until you can prove you deserve it back.

Red flag laws are a way for one person to fuck with another for any reason. It has nothing to do with law enforcement.

Let me ask you this. If you have a swat team sent to my house because you’re an unstable emotion filled snowflake do you pay my attorney fees, lost time at work and harassment money if I win?
God over rides the Constitution. God has given us all the right to life. When guns are taking away our God given right to life, something has to be done.
So many gun crazies might be pleasantly surprised that if their guns are taken away they will not die, they will do just fine. People act like they need a gun to live, you do not. I got rid of my guns years ago and my life has not changed except I no longer hunt.
I am not saying take away everyone guns but there are paranoid, crazy people that feel they need a gun to live.
How does your warped version of God expect you to protect that life? I know you're pro-abortion as well. How does that sit with God?
I am not pro-abortion and I have been doing very well taking care of my life without a gun. I feel sorry for a person who feel they need a gun to live unless they have to hunt for food or live in a dangerous neighborhood.
I feel guns are addicting to the weak. The weak feel a gun will make them strong. It does not.
God said the weak will inherit the earth except weak people with guns, they will go to Hell.

I can see you have quite a sense of humor.

Lady gun slinger, you are a mean one. I wouldn't want to mess with you. I bet you have lots of guns. I bet you have a rear end big enough to hold them all. I bet you have a brain smaller than a pea.

Pig^ :boohoo:

Just like all communist countries, they want us snitching on our family and neighbors.
So if you have an Islamist terrorist planning an attack on the US you would not snitch on them because you are not a snitch.
You are a dumb F**k head. A guy with guns who is not a snitch.
You aren't snitching on a national security issue with these laws. You're just snitching on a neighbor or family member because you don't like their politics. Their thoughts on immigration, government, taxes, whether you're a girl or a boy or even climate change can result in you being targeted for a red flag law.

Really? That's your response? How is that not sexist?

You stupid woman! You don't agree with me! I bet you have a fat ass and a small brain!

Do I need to fucking mansplain to you how damn stupid you are?

You posted something wrong. No sense of humor involved. You're fucking wrong. Period.

But then you actually make this a sexist thing by talking about her ass size vs her brain size.

How are you not the piece of shit in this conversation?

If the school would have 'snitched' ... followed up after they kicked this murderer out of school, this would never have happened...

Not coming back to this thread?

Maybe you don't have enough ass or brain to defend yourself.

He posted a factual statement about the availability of guns within a couple of hours of Chicago and was called a liar for it. What's the point in continuing a discussion in which facts aren't accepted?

govshould.jpg

nazis.JPG

Pig^ :boohoo:
I give up, sling. No more. You are too mean, too sharp. Please no more.

You posted something wrong. No sense of humor involved. You're fucking wrong. Period.

But then you actually make this a sexist thing by talking about her ass size vs her brain size.

Excuse me, both men and women have asses and brains. How is that sexist. I would guess you have a rear end large enough to hold an arsenal of guns and your brain makes slinger's brain look big.

He posted a factual statement about the availability of guns within a couple of hours of Chicago and was called a liar for it. What's the point in continuing a discussion in which facts aren't accepted?
If you're going to go all in for another poster at least read the fucking thread. You fucking retard.

You stupid woman! You don't agree with me! I bet you have a fat ass and a small brain!

As I said, the observations apply to you also. I have no idea whether either one of you are a woman or a man. I doubt slinger is a woman. I doubt you are a man, at least a real man.

If you're going to go all in for another poster at least read the fucking thread. You fucking retard.

I notice ladygunslinger didn't take the opportunity to point out his lies. You want to do it?

Excuse me, both men and women have asses and brains. How is that sexist. I would guess you have a rear end large enough to hold an arsenal of guns and your brain makes slinger's brain look big.
LMAO! That is your fucking reply?

You pathetic piece of shit. You went right after a woman and her ass size versus her brain size.

Why the hell would you want to backtrack this now with your "well men can have fat asses and small brains too" bullshit.

You meant it as the ultimate insult to a woman who dared to not agree with your ignorance.

You are a pathetic piece of shit.

BTW- I have no doubt you have a fat ass and a small brain. Not genetic, you earned it.

As I said, the observations apply to you also. I have no idea whether either one of you are a woman or a man. I doubt slinger is a woman. I doubt you are a man, at least a real man.
I'm a man that will whip your ass. Lady is a woman who would also whip your ass. Where does that leave you cuckhold?

I notice ladygunslinger didn't take the opportunity to point out his lies. You want to do it?
You want to post the relevant part? Or are you still defending the sexist bullshit your buddy posted?

Forum List

Back