Records of Trump and Biden

Hold on…so Woodward said he said it so therefore he said it? Really?
Go watch the video and you'll see that Stats are like potatoes. You can cook them up in a thousand different ways. The one variable that must be taken into account is the Delta Variant. More contagious and more deadly and more common during the Biden years than the Trump years. .

Got it.
Let’s say Trump would have played it way up right from the start…what would have been different?
Remember, Biden acted like the world was ending and more died on his watch.

All I would liked for Trump to do is be honest.

Had he done that our companies that make such things could have started mass producing PPE gear for our front line folks to use once it got bad. But since we did not start doing this till late March hospital personnel were reusing N95 mask for multiple days instead of changing between each patients room as they are supposed to. Same holds true for medical gowns. Wearing the same one for multiple rooms means you are moving germs from one room to the next.

Had he told the truth we could have started mass producing testing kits and then when COVID really started to spread we could have know right away who had it. They in turn, had they been told the truth about how dangerous it is, could have then maybe taken steps to avoid infecting other people.

But we were instead given mixed messages, Trump and the Feds were telling us it was no big deal and would be gone in two weeks max. The some state health officials were saying it was much worse and people should take it more seriously. The result was the people blew it off due to the mixed messages. I still remember when in early Feb of 2020 my wife came home and said the VA was closing her unit to do a 6 week construction project to turn it into a negative pressure area for treating COVID patients. We all laughed about how stupid the Govt was, in 6 weeks COVID was going to be a distant memory. Of course they did know what they were doing and my wife spent 3/4 of her shifts in that unit for the next almost 2 years.

Biden's response was just as jacked up as Trump's, just in the opposite direction. Too heavy handed, too much of the Govt trying to force people to do things, which just makes people not want to do them.

Sadly, this is what happens when a country elects unqualified people that know less about leadership than a Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps.

Had he done that our companies that make such things could have started mass producing PPE gear for our front line folks to use once it got bad. But since we did not start doing this till late March hospital personnel were reusing N95 mask for multiple days instead of changing between each patients room as they are supposed to. Same holds true for medical gowns. Wearing the same one for multiple rooms means you are moving germs from one room to the next.

Had he told the truth we could have started mass producing testing kits and then when COVID really started to spread we could have know right away who had it. They in turn, had they been told the truth about how dangerous it is, could have then maybe taken steps to avoid infecting other people.

But we were instead given mixed messages, Trump and the Feds were telling us it was no big deal and would be gone in two weeks max. The some state health officials were saying it was much worse and people should take it more seriously. The result was the people blew it off due to the mixed messages. I still remember when in early Feb of 2020 my wife came home and said the VA was closing her unit to do a 6 week construction project to turn it into a negative pressure area for treating COVID patients. We all laughed about how stupid the Govt was, in 6 weeks COVID was going to be a distant memory. Of course they did know what they were doing and my wife spent 3/4 of her shifts in that unit for the next almost 2 years.

Biden's response was just as jacked up as Trump's, just in the opposite direction. Too heavy handed, too much of the Govt trying to force people to do things, which just makes people not want to do them.

Sadly, this is what happens when a country elects unqualified people that know less about leadership than a Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps.
How does one become too heavy-handed when faced with an enemy that took a million lives? Remember yes! There were mixed messages about Covid. One based on science and the other from a tangerine baby who just want's to appear smarter than everyone else.

Golfing Gator Said All I would liked for Trump to do is be honest.

At what point did it dawn on you that he wasn't being honest? Wow! LOL And, BTW ANY Lance Corporal in the Corps is smarter than Trump.

How does one become too heavy-handed when faced with an enemy that took a million lives?

Yes, one can. When your actions have the opposite effect than desired, you are using too heavy a hand.

I understand the dangers of COIVD probably more than most, but even I get tired of the Govt treating me like a child.

Take the mask rules for transportation. The CDC drops mask rules for large, live events but keeps them for planes and trains? That is just stupid, especially considering the air filtration system on a plane.

Golfing Gator Said All I would liked for Trump to do is be honest.

At what point did it dawn on you that he wasn't being honest? Wow! LOL And, BTW ANY Lance Corporal in the Corps is smarter than Trump.

Early on in 2020 I had no good reason to assume the Fed Govt was lying to us so I did not assume they were. By Mid-March it was clear they were.

My dog is smarter than Trump, and Biden for that matter.

Yes, one can. When your actions have the opposite effect than desired, you are using too heavy a hand.

I understand the dangers of COIVD probably more than most, but even I get tired of the Govt treating me like a child.

Take the mask rules for transportation. The CDC drops mask rules for large, live events but keeps them for planes and trains? That is just stupid, especially considering the air filtration system on a plane.
Ya gotta remember, Biden wasn't starting at square one on Jan 20. He first had to try to undo the damage to the CDC and science itself. He had to somewhat de-program 60 million Americans and he was under the gun of time.

I wonder if the intel Trump was given and was passing on turned out to be a bit inaccurate?
I wonder why ignorant citizens wouldn’t error to the side of caution with all the media coverage of Chinese hospitals overflowing with sick people and the dead in body bags discarded in the street like sacks of rotten potatoes?

On Jan 21, 2020 the first Covid case in the U.S. is confirmed
Trump ended travel to and from China on Feb 2, 2020 when the loons called him a racist xenophobe
Trump declares Covid a public health emergency on Feb 3, 2020
March 13, 2020 Trump declares Covid a national emergency

Based on the timeline and his actions as they relate it certainly appears that he was steadfast in dealing with the virus…Remember, Wickerthing and the rest of the bleeding heart globalist loons wouldn’t have forbid international travel on the front end…how much worse could have it been under those fucked in the head fools?

I wonder if the intel Trump was given and was passing on turned out to be a bit inaccurate?
I wonder why ignorant citizens wouldn’t error to the side of caution with all the media coverage of Chinese hospitals overflowing with sick people and the dead in body bags discarded in the street like sacks of rotten potatoes?

On Jan 21, 2020 the first Covid case in the U.S. is confirmed
Trump ended travel to and from China on Feb 2, 2020 when the loons called him a racist xenophobe
Trump declares Covid a public health emergency on Feb 3, 2020
March 13, 2020 Trump declares Covid a national emergency

Based on the timeline and his actions as they relate it certainly appears that he was steadfast in dealing with the virus…Remember, Wickerthing and the rest of the bleeding heart globalist loons wouldn’t have forbid international travel on the front end…how much worse could have it been under those fucked in the head fools?
What Virus? The one that would magically just poof! Or the one that was just a Dem Hoax? LOL

And all the time Trump was helping to spread Covid with Rallies etc. He was claiming this, again and again!: "Nobody knows more about Covid than I do!" "Scientists from the very beginning have been shocked by how much I know about science." They point to my very large "Brain!" and they just can't believe it. According to Mr Giant Brain, He knows more about every subject than those with advanced degrees. Please don't ever let him work at a network with a meteorologic team. He'd be nuking every storm that develops off of the west coast of the African Continent.

Got it.
Let’s say Trump would have played it way up right from the start…what would have been different?
Remember, Biden acted like the world was ending and more died on his watch.

Look at Canada - 1/3 of the disease and death, and quite frankly our numbers would have been a lot lower if so many Snowbirds hadn't brought it home with them in April of 2020.

Look at Canada - 1/3 of the disease and death, and quite frankly our numbers would have been a lot lower if so many Snowbirds hadn't brought it home with them in April of 2020.
i k me what you mean about the snowbirds…xiden took office, undid our border protections and flooded the country with illegals bringing in new variants and causing record number of deals

Canada- Lower population density, a compliant easily controlled drone like society that loves their Father Government to lead them around by the nose….No surprise

Forum List

Back