Records of Trump and Biden

So where are we?

We have Trump who was rated by Historians as the WORST a President in 150 years

And Biden who had the largest jobs added and GDP increase in History

Not even close
America is glad to get rid of the Crybaby Loser

This is the strongest job growth since 1939 as the unemployment rate fell to 3.6 percent a new pandemic low.

“Over the course of the presidency, our recovery now created 7.9 million jobs. M ore jobs created over the first 14 months of any presidency in any term ever and that is striking,” Biden said.

LETS GO BRANDON!

:dance::dance::dance:

So where are we?

We have Trump who was rated by Historians as the WORST a President in 150 years

And Biden who had the largest jobs added and GDP increase in History

Not even close
America is glad to get rid of the Crybaby Loser
One would think his approval ratings would be better. Imagine if he hadn’t fucked with domestic energy policy.

Price of gas is up globally
When it comes to energy policy, Presidents have little to do with as far as setting the prices. OPEC, and the mercantile exchange are mostly in charge of that.
Nobody, other than him I guess since he admitted he lied.

But the actions of those in the Govt tell me they were not being truthful to us
Yeah, had nothing to do with the fact that Trump trashed the CDC, (defunded it quite a bit) made a running joke of science and his own ordered vaccines for years and even ridiculed folks for wearing masks. His bullshit had a profound effect on people's willingness to get vaccinated. To the point now that despite the evidence that the unvaccinated are dying or being hospitalized at a much higher rate than the smart folks. Those are facts. I apologize to all you Cult members for bringing that up. I know how much you hate that sort of thing.

I thought you loons always want the states to handle things? Ask Golfing Gator about that.
Supposedly the almost dead fake president formulated a “national plan” around forced vaccinations and he ended up killing more people than Trump…reconcile that for us.

Haha…”thoughtful introspection and eclectic thinking”….you mean like believing a man can be a woman by proclamation?

You mean those Nobel prized drugs that have been extremely effective in India and all over the globe…the ones that the almost dead dude denounced while he was dropping people like flies? Those drugs?
Silly Goose!

Price of gas is up globally
Yes it is. However, Prices could be comparatively lower in the US had there not been unnecessary restrictive policies hurled towards US fossil fuel exploration, we would still be susceptible to global price increase but paying less than the $4.00 gallon Regular right now.

Yes it is. However, Prices could be comparatively lower in the US had there not been unnecessary restrictive policies hurled towards US fossil fuel exploration, we would still be susceptible to global price increase but paying less than the $4.00 gallon Regular right now.
And you know this how? A lot of the inflation we are experiencing is plain old corporate greed. Kick em while they're down.
Silly Goose!
Bullsnot!
Silly Goose!
National emergencies require a National strategy. Even a world wide strategy.

And you know this how? A lot of the inflation we are experiencing is plain old corporate greed. Kick em while they're down.

The Left believes any profit-making venture to be greed. That is a given. Ok. Show US how the oil companies are getting greedy in a time of inflation.

But, consider this. On the $4.00 gallon gas I just paid yesterday, the oil company PROFITS $0.05 off each gallon. Comparatively, the Federal Government taxes or TAKES $0.18 off each gallon. The Class Warfare stakeholders will point to the $Billions in top line revenue as proof of greed. How is greed that possible at a profit of $0.05 per gallon and all of the costs and RISK an oil company must assume to get that $0.05 per gallon in profit while the government assumes no risk, no cost to get its $0.18 per gallon??

When did he say….“I lied”?
Link?

Trump to Bob Woodward....I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down...

Trump was telling us it would be gone in 5 days the same time he told Woodward this....It's also more deadly than your - you know, your - even your strenuous flus.

Trump to Bob Woodward....I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down...

Trump was telling us it would be gone in 5 days the same time he told Woodward this....It's also more deadly than your - you know, your - even your strenuous flus.
Hold on…so Woodward said he said it so therefore he said it? Really?

Hold on…so Woodward said he said it so therefore he said it? Really?

Yes, Woodward is not an idiot and he recorded the whole interview. Now, Trump is an idiot for letting him, but we already knew that

Trump did not deny a thing that Woodward reported.

Yes, Woodward is not an idiot and he recorded the whole interview. Now, Trump is an idiot for letting him, but we already knew that

Trump did not deny a thing that Woodward reported.
Got it.
Let’s say Trump would have played it way up right from the start…what would have been different?
Remember, Biden acted like the world was ending and more died on his watch.

Think of records set by Trump---four Middle East peace treaties, employment, energy independence--against records set by Biden--worst inflation in forty years, most illegals pressing at the border, highest gas prices ever, all time homicide records. Which records do you prefer?
Trump also had unemployment hit the mark of the Great Depression, blown economy, shut down oil production, spent 4 trillion...

Forum List

Back