Records: Epstein signed will 2 days before jailhouse suicide

NEW YORK (AP) — Jeffrey Epstein signed a will just two days before he killed himself in jail, new court records show, opening a new legal front in what could be a long battle over the financier’s fortune.

Sure he did they'll tell you anything just so you believe it all.

That's nothing. I have a will that he wrote three days before, in which he left his entire fortune to me.

I'll produce it as soon as I can remember where I left it. Somewhere in my garage, I think. :biggrin:

NEW YORK (AP) — Jeffrey Epstein signed a will just two days before he killed himself in jail, new court records show, opening a new legal front in what could be a long battle over the financier’s fortune.

Just heard on ABC Radio Newsbreak that El Chapo's lawyer drew it up and filed it in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Isn't El Chapo in the same prison?

This is just unbelievable!

So just a couple of days, a few hours before he was killed ... a document has been produced where he leaves all his fortune to somebody else....(to his brother I believe, not 100% sure, but pretty sure )

Nothing for the victims, nothing!! nothing for all those abused sexually by him... NADA

I think I will vomit.

Banana Republic .....this is beyond disgusting!

The beneficiaries he listed may be severely disappointed. There will be a number of lawsuits against his estate, and this could claim all or most of his assets.

With Epstein dead, his accusers will have a much better chance of prevailing in a civil suit against his estate..

The beneficiaries he listed may be severely disappointed. There will be a number of lawsuits against his estate, and this could claim all or most of his assets.

With Epstein dead, his accusers will have a much better chance of prevailing in a civil suit against his estate..

I hope so.

That's nothing. I have a will that he wrote three days before, in which he left his entire fortune to me.

I'll produce it as soon as I can remember where I left it. Somewhere in my garage, I think. :biggrin:
Careful. It may become a bill.

That's one of the only WILLS that people will be praying not to be named in.

Forum List

Back