record cold 2899, record warm 667

That's right Parrot. It's all a big conspiracy against you.

not against me, against humanity.

But if you choose to believe it, fine. Time will tell who is right. In the meantime keep sending your money to algore to support his 20,000 sq foot abode and his private jets.

damn, but you warmers are stupid.

What money am I sending Al Gore?

Do you ever stop and think about the things you're saying? None of it makes any sense. None.

You have some sort of weird fascination with Al Gore. It's kind of creepy.

I bring up the prophet algore because his lies have done a lot of damage to the economy of this country-----and the world.

revulsion is not fascination.

anyone who buys his books or contributes to any of his "causes" is also causing damage.

I wonder how retarded one really has to be to imagine that this sort of post makes sense?

Is it that these people do not understand the nature of statistical inference or are they just complete horses asses?

The statistics make a theoretical case for global cooling. Is man now causing the planet to cool?

I loathe having to write this story because I truly dislike giving any attention to the people who are known as the “slayers” from the “Slaying the Sky Dragon” book. They now operate under the moniker of “Principia Scientific”.

But, somebody has to do it because some really bad mangling of the intent of a NASA press release by the “slayers” group is getting some traction. They have completely misread the NASA study and reinterpreted it for their purpose, claiming in a story titled “New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere” :

A misinterpreted claim about a NASA press release, CO2, solar flares, and the thermosphere is making the rounds | Watts Up With That?

...please do.

I enjoy hearing the ramblings of a clueless person who thinks he's a climate expert.

If I am clueless
Why is it you did not answer any of those questions?
Your telling me the moon cycle has nothing to do with these readings that must being took to determine the ocean(s) are rising?
and that the wind direction has no play in it?
Do you know how it is determined the size of a driver used in golf?
think about that for a minute

Because no matter what I say you will ignore it. Just like you did when I debunked your ridiculous articles you posted.

You're a closed minded simpleton who thinks that every major scientific organization in the world is working together to pull a hoax on republicans in the United States so that Al Gore can become richer. Yes, this is really how ridiculous you look to everyone with half an ounce of common sense.

1) what di you debunk?
2) Hoax?, what does the GOP have to do with any of this?

Al gore getting rich off of Global warming?
Gore Is Romney-Rich With $200 Million After Bush Defeat - Bloomberg

Forum List

Back