Recipes Central - Repository of Favorites

Soothing Bedtime Golden Milk

An easy anti-inflammatory, cold-fighting recipe for a warm, vegan turmeric latte that'll help you sleep.

In Sicily, even a cheese cake is made of pistacchio.

821AFD9C-E726-40F7-9382-742479922D9C.jpeg

Here’s How To Make A Tuna Melt Even Better Than Your Local Diner​

The best thing you could possibly do with a can of tuna.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And with warm Summer days, here's a refresh beverage to go with those tuna melts. I prefer to use a vegetable blend juice like V8 in place of tomato juice.

The Ultimate Tequilada​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip the bread and use large tomato slices instead;

Tomato Bun Tuna Melts​

Last edited:

Here’s Exactly How Long To Grill Burgers​

Game changer.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grilled Chicken Tikka Kebabs Recipe​

Chef Meherwan Irani’s marinade for these chicken skewers achieves the perfect balance of yogurt, lime, and spices.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 Recipes with a Can of Chickpeas​

Chickpeas can be used beyond just making hummus to add protein, texture and delicious taste to recipes.

My new recipe adventure is developing my own chocolate syrup. Today my first try at this was successful although theres some refining to take care of.

24 oz distilled water
2 cups (5.6 oz) Dutch dark cocoa powder
2 tbsp Starch
1 cup Erythritol

Bring water to boil, mix powders. Cook thoroughly, strain liquid, refridgerate liquid. Dispose of any clumps.

Tastes great but I know I can do better. Slightly bitter but tolerable and flavorful. The sugars in milk and liquor take care of that last bite of bitterness so dont worry about fully sweetening it if you're making drinks. Personally I like a slight bitter taste so do what you like if that isnt your thing.

Replay from the past, but always helpful;

One Box of Eggs – 17 Delicious Ways to Use Them, From French Toast to Huevos Rancheros​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to Grill Everything This Summer​

Foolproof recipes and time-tested advice for cooking over an open flame, from brisket to watermelon burgers.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And another from before/past;

The Best Hard-Boiled Egg Method​

Last edited:
Pending a thread focused on cooking BBQ;

What Makes Smoky, Charred Barbecue Taste so Good? The Chemistry of Cooking Over an Open Flame​

Barbecued food has unique and often delicious flavors. A food chemist explains how the process of grilling over an open flame can produce flavors unattainable through other cooking methods.

Seafood Salad on Unsalted Crackers

There's no one definitive way to do this so I suggest use what you have. I made this recipe tonight.

Each bowl:

3 ounce Iceberg Lettuce
4 ounce Cod Fish
2 ounce Cheese (moz. & sharp ched. mix)
2.5 ounce White Onion
0.5 ounce Green Onion
0.5 ounce Mushrooms

0.125 ounce Garlic Salt
0.05 ounce Garlic Powder
0.025 ounce Black Pepper

7 ounce Sour Cream

Chop veggies and fish up small, dash spices on top, add sour cream, mix thoroughly. Makes 19.7 ounce per bowl, enough to cover almost a whole tube of unsalted crackers. Tasty, healthy, refreshing. Good stuff.

Easy Pasta e Fagioli Recipe​

Italy’s simple but comforting pasta and beans recipe is a classic for a reason.

~~~~~~~~~~

How To Cook Moist & Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time​

This method takes trust; you can’t check the chicken breasts or watch them cooking. But you won’t have to.
~~~~~~~~~​

I Made 4-Ingredient “Magic Cake” and It’s the Perfect Light and Fluffy Dessert​

Home Made Chocolate Syrup

30 ounce Distilled Water
5.6 ounce Dutch cocoa powder
2.2 ounce Powdered Confectionate Sugar
2 Tbsp Starch

IMG_20220725_210033814.jpgIMG_20220725_210136539.jpg
Tastes better than pre made syrup, very dark and full.

Five-Ingredient Tomato Soup Recipe​

Make a delicious tomato soup on the stovetop with just 5 ingredients. It's a soul warming recipe with minimal preparation and perfect with grilled cheese.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin Recipe​

Time to upgrade your vegetables.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Bacon Cheddar Chive Biscuit Recipe​

Loaded with crispy bacon bits, extra-sharp cheddar cheese, and chives. The biscuits come out perfectly flaky and buttery every time.

Forum List

Back