Recent Rapid SST Rise

The numbers are there. The report is fully accessible. No pay wall.

What fudge is that?

What is a "breakout in canes" and who has predicted that such a thing would happen?

How about food scientists? How about medical scientists? How about people studying car safety? How about doctors and pediatricians? Do you ignore all of them?
Pretty sure the only scientists they believe are the ones they agree with.

I think the problem is that they have been very cunningly told not to believe these specific scientists. The fossil fuel industry has spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a campaign to do precisely that. THAT is the source of denier's disbeliefs. Obviously, an objective examination of the evidence shows the conclusions of mainstream science to be the best explanation and shows zero evidence of the massive conspiracy their disbelief requires.

I think the problem is that they have been very cunningly told not to believe these specific scientists. The fossil fuel industry has spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a campaign to do precisely that. THAT is the source of denier's disbeliefs. Obviously, an objective examination of the evidence shows the conclusions of mainstream science to be the best explanation and shows zero evidence of the massive conspiracy their disbelief requires.

The fossil fuel industry has spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a campaign to do precisely that.

To convince people to keep using cheap, reliable fossil fuels?
Doesn't seem like that takes much convincing.

The fossil fuel industry has spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a campaign to do precisely that.

To convince people to keep using cheap, reliable fossil fuels?
Doesn't seem like that takes much convincing.
Oh well done! Point totally poven!

You do realize the planet is in the middle of an ice age, right?

To whiff on the definition of ICE AGE is to get climate science completely WRONG...

How come Panama Canal doesn’t have enough sea water?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Does anyone care to attempt to deny the existence or purpose of this fossil fuel industry campaign?

Who is mainstream science?

sounds like the same thing from whoever you agree with right? How's it different and how does one set overrule another in your world? If your scientists were true scientists, your folks would debate them. but ahhhhhh the money wouldn't come if they ever did such a thing! FACT!

One way to disprove the msm science is to challenge it and watch their limp dicks shrivel up inside.

Last edited:
The more people know about the earth's climate history, the more likely they are to not believe that CO2 drives the climate of the planet.

The more people know about the earth's climate history, the more likely they are to not believe that CO2 drives the climate of the planet.
Do you have some sort of survey or study to support that? Because I DO have several studies that indicate the more one knows about the climate the more likely one is to accept AGW as an accurate description of current climate behavior.

Last edited:
Do you have some sort of survey or study to support that?
Will the empirical temperature record of the planet suffice? It's called the oxygen isotope curve. Do you need for me to walk you though it or can you walk yourself through it and explain to me what it is showing?

how come the Panama Canal doesn't have enough water to move ships through yet sea levels have supposedly risen? How the fk does that happen?

how come the Panama Canal doesn't have enough water to move ships through yet sea levels have supposedly risen? How the fk does that happen?
LMAO!!

Dude don't know how the Panama canal works, lol!!!

Forum List

Back