Really, REALLY Bad Movies...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I went to see "Top Gun: Maverick" last night. It was pretty good, although I think it could've benefited from a bit more flying and a bit less drama between characters, but that's me. If you like these kinds of flicks, or if you're a Tom Cruise fan, you should definitely go see it.

Anyway, as we're leaving the theater last night, I overheard someone say that they thought it was a bad movie; didn't hear why they thought that, though. That got me thinking about some really bad movies that we've seen. There are many, but these two could easily make it into the top 5:

MV5BMTkzOTAyMDA2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjY2NzkwMzE@._V1_.jpg

The plot is simple enough: Four Canadian kids go off for a long weekend of camping. Along their drive they hit and kill a grizzly bear cub. Mama Bear is understandably tweaked by this and goes on a rampage. I don't know how this one didn't win an Oscar. The special effects alone, as with their depiction of blood during a bear attack scene, are movie magic:

2022-05-31.png

The second one; oh, I'm saddened to think anyone would live their life without watching this one:

MV5BMjA1NTYxMzA4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzY3MjcwMzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Again, a simple enough plot: A large fragment of a comet collides with earth, knocking Earth's magnetic poles 10° ff-kilter. Apparently, only one guy can rectify the problem, and he needs nuclear weapons to do it.

You can see where this one's going.

No screenshot from this one although, suffice it to say, the special effects were mind numbing. And the acting? Bitch, please. "Polar Storm" is surely destined to become the next "Gone With The Wind".

So, yeah, if you enjoy watching stunningly bad movies, give these a shot...

Does An Inconvenient Truth count? I think it was supposed to be serious but it's more of a mockumentary on a monotone robot.
It's so hilariously clueless.
Kind of like Spinal Tap where they are so unaware of how stupid they are, you laugh through the whole thing

My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I went to see "Top Gun: Maverick" last night. It was pretty good, although I think it could've benefited from a bit more flying and a bit less drama between characters, but that's me. If you like these kinds of flicks, or if you're a Tom Cruise fan, you should definitely go see it.

Anyway, as we're leaving the theater last night, I overheard someone say that they thought it was a bad movie; didn't hear why they thought that, though. That got me thinking about some really bad movies that we've seen. There are many, but these two could easily make it into the top 5:

MV5BMTkzOTAyMDA2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjY2NzkwMzE@._V1_.jpg

The plot is simple enough: Four Canadian kids go off for a long weekend of camping. Along their drive they hit and kill a grizzly bear cub. Mama Bear is understandably tweaked by this and goes on a rampage. I don't know how this one didn't win an Oscar. The special effects alone, as with their depiction of blood during a bear attack scene, are movie magic:

View attachment 652248

The second one; oh, I'm saddened to think anyone would live their life without watching this one:

MV5BMjA1NTYxMzA4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzY3MjcwMzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Again, a simple enough plot: A large fragment of a comet collides with earth, knocking Earth's magnetic poles 10° ff-kilter. Apparently, only one guy can rectify the problem, and he needs nuclear weapons to do it.

You can see where this one's going.

No screenshot from this one although, suffice it to say, the special effects were mind numbing. And the acting? Bitch, please. "Polar Storm" is surely destined to become the next "Gone With The Wind".

So, yeah, if you enjoy watching stunningly bad movies, give these a shot...
Maybe a good late night at home popcorn movies .

Yet another really shitty movie we watched yesterday:

MV5BNDIzMjc5OTQ4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE5NjExNzE@._V1_.jpg

Fuckin' movie was so bad I feel like someone owes me an apology...

Lethal Weapon 4.

First movie I ever walked out on.

But my all time worst vote goes to Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Go ahead and hate me.
That movie sucks.

Forum List

Back