Really liking the Ben Shapiro show

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
He really wastes zero time and gets right to the point with evidence !
Mark Levin talks too much about the constitution and the show drags on . Savage is clearly passed his prime
My brother told me to check out Dennis pragger??

Ben Shapiro literally is so highly intelligent that he has a comprehensive answer and retort already formulated before you even finish the question

Mark Levin talks too much about the constitution and the show drags on . Savage is clearly passed his prime

Ben Shapiro literally is so highly intelligent that he has a comprehensive answer and retort already formulated before you even finish the question
Shapiro is a good listen. Check out some of his videos on you tube when he engages with audience members during his college lecture events. It’s good stuff. He is a sharp guy

Shapiro is a good listen. Check out some of his videos on you tube when he engages with audience members during his college lecture events. It’s good stuff. He is a sharp guy
I did !!
I watched the Univ of Buffalo and NW and he creamed them in a civil manner

I did !!
Yeah I like the way he engages. I dont agree with everything he says but I like how direct he is and how will he is to dive straight into any topic. We need more than that in the political atmosphere.

I listen to Levin and those other guys but they are largely just mouthpieces looking to rant and rave and complain about the left. I feel like that’s what 90% of their shows are about. If you want to laugh at the stupidest man on radio then check out Buck Sexton.

Last edited:

I did !!
Yeah I like the why he engages. I do t agree with everything he says but I like how direct he is and how will he is to dive straight into any topic. We need more than that in the political atmosphere.

I listen to Levin and those other guys but they are largely just mouthpieces looking to rant and rave and complain about the left. I feel like that’s what 90% of their shows are about. If you want to laugh at the stupidest man on radio then check out Buck Sexton.
All are Jewish !!! All 4 lol

I did !!
Yeah I like the why he engages. I do t agree with everything he says but I like how direct he is and how will he is to dive straight into any topic. We need more than that in the political atmosphere.

All are Jewish !!! All 4 lol
Why the Jewish comment?
Perhaps you should talk to ......

Mr. Shapiro is BLUNT FORCE TRUTH!!
I LOVE this guy! He does NOT hold back, and he has ammunition for every occasion and every issue!!

So many people want him for President, but he says he has no intentions of running.
I sure wish he'd change his mind.......we NEED someone with his ethics, virtue, and honesty to straighten out all these lunatics have done to this country!

Mr. Shapiro is BLUNT FORCE TRUTH!!
I LOVE this guy! He does NOT hold back, and he has ammunition for every occasion and every issue!!

So many people want him for President, but he says he has no intentions of running.
I sure wish he'd change his mind.......we NEED someone with his ethics, virtue, and honesty to straighten out all these lunatics have done to this country!
I had to quit the “ great one , Mark L” as the show is a 3 hr snooze
Dr S is way past his prime

New Topics

Forum List

Back