Really? Democrats are sheep?

Yanno..................I've been watching an HBO series about the "Q" movement, and one of their slogans is "where we go one, we go all". There are a lot of people on this board who have been calling the Democrats (and in some cases Independents) "sheep" for following the same path that others take. Sorry, but if you are a Q follower, you are more of a sheep than they are. I mean, one of the Q slogans is that "where we go one, we go all". Sounds like a sheep mentality to me.
What is hilarious to me is Liberals like you are fixated on this Q thing while many Conservatives like myself haven't given this "movement" the time of day.

Yanno..................I've been watching an HBO series about the "Q" movement, and one of their slogans is "where we go one, we go all". There are a lot of people on this board who have been calling the Democrats (and in some cases Independents) "sheep" for following the same path that others take. Sorry, but if you are a Q follower, you are more of a sheep than they are. I mean, one of the Q slogans is that "where we go one, we go all". Sounds like a sheep mentality to me.

If you are watching a documentary on HBO, it is pretty much propaganda. You have to look at who owns HBO. They are owned by WarnerMedia. Now continue to follow the money and see where it leads you.

What is hilarious to me is Liberals like you are fixated on this Q thing while many Conservatives like myself haven't given this "movement" the time of day.

Because most liberals are sheep for the mainstream. They believe everything the mainstream tells them and then they become parrots.

Q....BOO!

My response to you? Baaaahhhhhhh sheeple.

4q46zn.jpg

just sayin'...

95% of people are followers.

Anyone who matches in lockstep with EITHER political party could qualify as sheep...

Quick question....................if Q is a made up thing by the liberals, then why were there so many Q signs and t-shirts when conservatives stormed the Capitol? I mean, crap............................even the shirtless dude with the horned helmet called himself a Q "shaman". Are you going to tell me that all those Q supporters are liberals pretending they are Trump supporters?

Quick question....................if Q is a made up thing by the liberals, then why were there so many Q signs and t-shirts when conservatives stormed the Capitol? I mean, crap............................even the shirtless dude with the horned helmet called himself a Q "shaman". Are you going to tell me that all those Q supporters are liberals pretending they are Trump supporters?
Q is not fiction. It is an organization filled with patriots. The insurrection was fiction. It was all Antifa people pretending to be Q people.

Q is not fiction. It is an organization filled with patriots. The insurrection was fiction. It was all Antifa people pretending to be Q people.

Really? Are you so stupid that you think the whole insurrection thing was done by antifa masquerading as Q? Sorry, but Q isn't a bunch of patriots, it is an organization that is pissed Trump lost. And, if you are a Q supporter, I feel sorry for you. Me? I served over 20 years to this country in the U.S. Navy, and was in 4 war zones. I will support Q's right to say whatever bullshit they want, but I don't have to agree with it. Q idiots aren't patriots, they are just pissed off conservatives looking to riot.

Forum List

Back