Can the government cure the ills of single parent homes in terms of poverty?

Census Bureau: Higher Percentage of Black Children Live with Single Mothers | Afro

Within the Black community, over 60% of black families are led by a single parent.

Can the US government subsidize them out of poverty at some point?

Is it even possible?
For every, " Single Mom" there is a, "Single Dad"..........................Time to start shaming these Single Dads to Fatherhood.
Yes, forced parent labor.

I like it.

Whips and chains?

The government cannot fix this problem. The government is part of the problem.
Not so, taxation solves all our problems

That and social engineering and abortion rights.

Did I mention unregulated immigration helps too?

If they could just do more of all those things, it would sure fix the country.

It's been swell so far.

Just ask them, they'll be glad to tell ya all about it.

With a straight face, too.

The government cannot fix this problem. The government is part of the problem.
Not so, taxation solves all our problems

That and social engineering and abortion rights.

Did I mention unregulated immigration helps too?

If they could just do more of all those things, it would sure fix the country.

It's been swell so far.

Just ask them, they'll be glad to tell ya all about it.

With a straight face, too.
It's all about reparations

Trust me on this. Send them a check, and they will ask for another. Then send them another check, and they will demand another. Send them the other check, and continuous checks will be written into the Constitution till the end of time.

But they will all still be poor and miserable and crime ridden.

Why?

It's those dastardly Republican white supremacists who are out of power. Their mere existence, or past existence, causes all that.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that these kids are unruly without fathers and trend toward crime cuz they find a father on the streets. And it has nothing to do with the fact that a single uneducated woman can't support their family out of poverty.

That's all fake news.

Census Bureau: Higher Percentage of Black Children Live with Single Mothers | Afro

Within the Black community, over 60% of black families are led by a single parent.

Is it even possible?
Robotic stepdads would solve everything.
1617590941090.png

Is it even possible?
Robotic stepdads would solve everything.
Those black girls just need to hook up with Joe Biden to get pregnant.

Next thing you know they are taking plane rides to the Ukraine and China on "business" blowing millions on whores and cocaine etc.

It would save the US taxpayer billions.

Is it even possible?
For every, " Single Mom" there is a, "Single Dad"..........................Time to start shaming these Single Dads to Fatherhood.
You can't. They are very proud of the number of children with different women. You can't shame them. Trying is only stroking their egos.

Is it even possible?
Yes, forced parent labor.

I like it.

Whips and chains?
Have the 2 grandmothers follow and shame the sob to parenthood

You can't. They are very proud of the number of children with different women. You can't shame them. Trying is only stroking their egos.
You are right. I'm embarrassed to admit I occasionally watch Maury Povitch's show, now that I'm retired. It is shocking how many Black men are featured on this show who have fathered multiple kids with multiple women. You don't have to be a math wizard to figure out that this behavior has devastating consequences in poor Black communities.

You are right. I'm embarrassed to admit I occasionally watch Maury Povitch's show, now that I'm retired. It is shocking how many Black men are featured on this show who have fathered multiple kids with multiple women. You don't have to be a math wizard to figure out that this behavior has devastating consequences in poor Black communities.
There was a song about this in the 60's. "Who's makin' love ,to your old lady ,while you been out makin' love?"---Nature of the beast.

Is it even possible?
Yes. Probably 100% of Blacks have a half brother or half sister.

Forum List

Back