Really? Democrats are sheep?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Yanno..................I've been watching an HBO series about the "Q" movement, and one of their slogans is "where we go one, we go all". There are a lot of people on this board who have been calling the Democrats (and in some cases Independents) "sheep" for following the same path that others take. Sorry, but if you are a Q follower, you are more of a sheep than they are. I mean, one of the Q slogans is that "where we go one, we go all". Sounds like a sheep mentality to me.

Republicans have learned we need to stick together. Kind of like you Dems who have convinced the blacks, Hispanics, Asian-Americans and Jews to stick together as one voting block.

Yanno..................I've been watching an HBO series about the "Q" movement, and one of their slogans is "where we go one, we go all". There are a lot of people on this board who have been calling the Democrats (and in some cases Independents) "sheep" for following the same path that others take. Sorry, but if you are a Q follower, you are more of a sheep than they are. I mean, one of the Q slogans is that "where we go one, we go all". Sounds like a sheep mentality to me.

When was the last time you were sheared, anyway?

You are starting to smell.

if you follow one of the parties without question then you are a sheep......

A lefty on this board turned me onto an objective look into Q. I watched the 3 part tv series that he suggested, and learned a lot. Believing that the notion that Q represents a major part of righty ideology is a result of sheep listening to a subjective media.

Republicans have learned we need to stick together. Kind of like you Dems who have convinced the blacks, Hispanics, Asian-Americans and Jews to stick together as one voting block.
Now you're talk'in!

Alex, I'll take the Slaves for a 100 please

1617589851078.png

I just can't get too excited about the big Q monster, or give any fucks at all about the hysterical accusations revolving around this turd of a subject.

Those on the left are all very excited with this brand new tool of deflection and bring it up about 4,638% more than folks on the right do.

They're gonna beat this poor Q horse till it's dead and we're still going to point and laugh at them.

and just how many Q followers are out there wimp ?

Nope. Trump convinced them to do that.

Interestingly enough the only people who seem to know anything about 'Q' are leftists. That might lead one to the conclusion that Q is an invention of the left.
I have some libertarian/ancap friends who fell for the hoax....I gave them three bites at the apple to be predictive, and the "big events" never materialized.

Told them to buzz of with that weak sauce and they obliged.

Not really.. They should stop Trump from stealing from his constituents.

Actually ,Democrats hump sheep. Anything else?

Forum List

Back