Reality

Are you going to justify racist black people?

Are you going to answer the question?

What is black racism and why does it happen?
I’m pretty sure it was you that stated
blacks aren’t racist and whites created racism

That's not answering the question. Whites did create racism and what whites like you call black racism is not racism.

Laughable. Beyond ludicrous.

Dismissed, like I said.

Let's see, the concept of racial classifications was created in Europe. The idea of white racial superiority was first mentioned by white thinkers during the age of enlightenment.

“I am apt to suspect the negroes and in general all other species of men (for there are four or five different kinds) to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilized nation of any other complexion than white, nor even any individual eminent either in action or speculation. No ingenious manufactures amongst them, no arts, no sciences. On the other hand, the most rude and barbarous of the whites, such as the ancient GERMANS, the present TARTARS, have still something eminent about them in their valour, form of government, or some other particular. Such a uniform and constant differences could not happen in so many countries and ages, if nature had not made an original distinction betwixt these breeds of men. Not to mention our colonies, there are Negroe slaves dispersed all over Europe, of which none ever discovered any symptoms of ingenuity, tho' low people, without education, will start up amonst us, and distinguish themselves in every profession. In JAMAICA indeed they talk of one negroe as a man of parts and learning; but 'tis likely he is admired for very slender accomplishments like a parrot, who speaks a few words plainly. “

David Hume, “Of National Characters”

Right, just like America invented non-citizens in 1790

giphy.gif

We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

State of Hate: Increase of hate incidents in the US

You are right. Black on black hate has become a mayor issue. Just ask one of the black dudes (or little black kids) who gets shot over this 4th of July weekend in Chicago.

Another person who cannot answer the question.

What question? Who invented racism? Can't say man, but I'm pretty sure it's been around since caveman times. The fact remains, black folks kill more black folks then any one else does.

White folks kill more white folks than anyone else does. And no, racism has not been around since caveman times.

Are you going to justify racist black people?

That's not answering the question. Whites did create racism and what whites like you call black racism is not racism.

Dismissed, like I said.

Let's see, the concept of raxial classifications was created in Europe. The idea of white racial superiority was first mentioned by white thinkers during the age of enlightenment.

That's where you messed up. See, ever since people have been on the planet, and they have been on the planet for awhile now they have all looked different. So "racism" has most likely been around for eons. what's going on now is a political group has convinced you that your life sucks because "Whitey" has your face pinned in the gutter with his big black booted foot.

We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

You are right. Black on black hate has become a mayor issue. Just ask one of the black dudes (or little black kids) who gets shot over this 4th of July weekend in Chicago.

What question? Who invented racism? Can't say man, but I'm pretty sure it's been around since caveman times. The fact remains, black folks kill more black folks then any one else does.

White folks kill more white folks than anyone else does. And no, racism has not been around since caveman times.

Oh you are wrong there bucko. It even happens in your mother land (which you refuse to return to) just like it does in Chicago every weekend. Except they kill each other with machetes. But yeah, from cqbe men, to the plains Indian racism has been around for ever.

Dismissed, like I said.

Let's see, the concept of racial classifications was created in Europe. The idea of white racial superiority was first mentioned by white thinkers during the age of enlightenment.

“I am apt to suspect the negroes and in general all other species of men (for there are four or five different kinds) to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilized nation of any other complexion than white, nor even any individual eminent either in action or speculation. No ingenious manufactures amongst them, no arts, no sciences. On the other hand, the most rude and barbarous of the whites, such as the ancient GERMANS, the present TARTARS, have still something eminent about them in their valour, form of government, or some other particular. Such a uniform and constant differences could not happen in so many countries and ages, if nature had not made an original distinction betwixt these breeds of men. Not to mention our colonies, there are Negroe slaves dispersed all over Europe, of which none ever discovered any symptoms of ingenuity, tho' low people, without education, will start up amonst us, and distinguish themselves in every profession. In JAMAICA indeed they talk of one negroe as a man of parts and learning; but 'tis likely he is admired for very slender accomplishments like a parrot, who speaks a few words plainly. “

David Hume, “Of National Characters”

Right, just like America invented non-citizens in 1790

giphy.gif

We do live in America don't we? So why do you wish to deflect as you do on this subject. In 1790 America decided that whites were the only ones who could be citizens. I mean if you want to look at the rest of the world, other nations had allowed whites in without conditions. How do you think whites were allowed to live in Africa, South America, India, Australia, parts of China, Canada and what is now America?

Dismissed, like I said.

Let's see, the concept of raxial classifications was created in Europe. The idea of white racial superiority was first mentioned by white thinkers during the age of enlightenment.

That's where you messed up. See, ever since people have been on the planet, and they have been on the planet for awhile now they have all looked different. So "racism" has most likely been around for eons. what's going on now is a political group has convinced you that your life sucks because "Whitey" has your face pinned in the gutter with his big black booted foot.

Not. There is no evidence of racial classifications in Ancient times.

Oh you are wrong there bucko. It even happens in your mother land (which you refuse to return to) just like it does in Chicago every weekend. Except they kill each other with machetes. But yeah, from cqbe men, to the plains Indian racism has been around for ever.

No, I am not wrong. Murder goes on In Europe just like everywhere else. We've had 2 world wars because whites couldn't get along. Hitler was not black. Neither was Mussolini, Lenin or Stalin.

Dismissed, like I said.

Lol, really? Lay off the sweet and read a book. Racism is as old as dirt. You have to deny that because you need someone to blame for your bad choices.

Dismissed, like I said.

Ignorance is bliss. You are very blissful. This will get you started. Separation by race has always been how it was among humans. And we don't stop at our skin color. Your brothers in Chicago kill each other for simply living on the wrong street. White folks do this to, as well as Latinos and Asians.

Historical race concepts - Wikipedia

Historical race concepts

The concept of race as a rough division of anatomically modern humans (Homo sapiens) has a long and complicated history. The word race itself is modern and was used in the sense of "nation, ethnic group" during the 16th to 19th centuries and acquired its modern meaning in the field of physical anthropology only from the mid-19th century. The politicization of the field under the concept of racism in the 20th century led to a decline in racial studies during the 1930s to 1980s, culminating in a poststructuralist deconstruction of race as a social construct.

No, I am not wrong. Murder goes on In Europe just like everywhere else. We've had 2 world wars because whites couldn't get along. Hitler was not black. Neither was Mussolini, Lenin or Stalin.
OMG...what an asinine comment.

You know, you’re illogical ignorance
has absolutely nothing to do with you being black
but, if it did, which it doesn’t, at least you would have an excuse

Dismissed, like I said.

Lol, really? Lay off the sweet and read a book. Racism is as old as dirt. You have to deny that because you need someone to blame for your bad choices.

I read plenty. That's why I said what I did.

Dismissed, like I said.

Hustler, Oui and the Farrakhan news letter don't count.

Lol! It's always called illogical when whites like you can't accept the true violence you race has been responsible for.

Hustler, Oui and the Farrakhan news letter don't count.

What you read is none of my business.

'Black on Black' Crime 'Epidemic' is a Myth

Hate sells well,and if you're a hater ,you've bought into someone's bullsh*t as their tool

That's reality

~S~

Lol! It's always called illogical when whites like you can't accept the true violence you race has been responsible for.

Yet, every weekend and hollidy the natives in Chicago (the black ones ) kill each other. Even over in your mother land that's all they do, at least that's what they do when the Ebola don't get them.

I live in Chicago, I’m well aware of the true violence
YOUR race has been responsible for
Kill each other off, have at it

African nations can’t start wars with other countries
They don’t have shit for a military
If they could, they would
They wage wars within their shithole countries
Africans there, just like here, and everywhere else
depend on whites for every fucking thing

Africans have savage in their DNA
Look at African behavior with Katrina
Look at white behavior when disaster strikes

I live in Chicago, I’m well aware of the true violence
YOUR race has been responsible for
Kill each other off, have at it

African nations can’t start wars with other countries
They don’t have shit for a military
If they could, they would
They wage wars within their shithole countries
Africans there, just like here, and everywhere else
depend on whites for every fucking thing

Africans have savage in their DNA
Look at African behavior with Katrina
Look at white behavior when disaster strikes

On the continent of Africa they manage to do just fine killing each other. Just like in Chicago.

You know what's next for IM2: Whites invented the SMALL POX virus when they threw those blankets at the Native Americans. They not only threw the blankets--whites invented THE VIRUS.

Oh yeah, it's coming

Forum List

Back