Reality

Black and white racists are idiots?

What is black racism and why does it happen?

Are you going to justify racist black people?

Are you going to answer the question?

I’m pretty sure it was you that stated
blacks aren’t racist and whites created racism

That's not answering the question. Whites did create racism and what whites like you call black racism is not racism.
You HAVE to explain that.

We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

State of Hate: Increase of hate incidents in the US

You are right. Black on black hate has become a mayor issue. Just ask one of the black dudes (or little black kids) who gets shot over this 4th of July weekend in Chicago.

Another person who cannot answer the question.

What question? Who invented racism? Can't say man, but I'm pretty sure it's been around since caveman times. The fact remains, black folks kill more black folks then any one else does.

How about if we narrow it down to "Racism in the United States of America: From Inception to Current Day"

Does that hellp?

Black racism is the same as white racism-not liking someone because of their color. It happens because blacks are human.
That is not racism, that's prejudice and many people engage in this behavior.

What do you call putting into writing which then becomes law the belief that people of African descent are inferior to those of the white race and should be treated accordingly (no Constitutional rights, less rights, subordinate to all whites, etc.)?

And we don't stop at our skin color. Your brothers in Chicago kill each other for simply living on the wrong street. White folks do this to, as well as Latinos and Asians.
And all of those people are criminals. We're not talking about criminals we're talking about people who under the thin veneer of civility (and legality) have ensured for themselves all of the guarantees and benfits protected by our U.S. Constitution while simultaneously denying the same to an entire group of people based on their race.

Are you denying this?

And we don't stop at our skin color. Your brothers in Chicago kill each other for simply living on the wrong street. White folks do this to, as well as Latinos and Asians.
And all of those people are criminals. We're not talking about criminals we're talking about people who under the thin veneer of civility (and legality) have ensured for themselves all of the guarantees and benfits protected by our U.S. Constitution while simultaneously denying the same to an entire group of people based on their race.

Are you denying this?

Yes. That shit ended in the 80's.

What happened in the 80s?

That's when all the race crap started to die. Up until about 1990 I would believe a black guy if he told me he didn't get a job because he was black. Up until then I would agree that black folks were held back, passed over whatever. Not so now. Sure, you get bad apples, but no one could be openly racist now and. It be mocked into hiding.

What happened in the 80s?

That's when all the race crap started to die. Up until about 1990 I would believe a black guy if he told me he didn't get a job because he was black. Up until then I would agree that black folks were held back, passed over whatever. Not so now. Sure, you get bad apples, but no one could be openly racist now and. It be mocked into hiding.
Well what has changed that you're aware of between 1990 and now? Because what I see are blatently racist individuals denigrating black people just here on this message board who undoubtedly are members of society and mingle with others who have no idea of the things they post here which are presumably their true [racist] feelings. Have you not seen any of the Facebook messages and postings by law enforcement officials that have been uncovered recently, just as one example?

Black racism is the same as white racism-not liking someone because of their color. It happens because blacks are human.
That is not racism, that's prejudice and many people engage in this behavior.

What do you call putting into writing which then becomes law the belief that people of African descent are inferior to those of the white race and should be treated accordingly (no Constitutional rights, less rights, subordinate to all whites, etc.)?
Exercising power with prejudice.

We are all supposed to be grown. So we all should face reality. To the trolls, if you try doing what you usually do, well, there will be a lesson.

State of Hate: Increase of hate incidents in the US

Black pastor at the end reaches out to the White Supremacist and changes his life. White Supremacist now sees individuals, not monolithic race. So, there's a win.

Maybe a lesson for you, but probably not.

Its not our job to convince white racists not to be racists.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I’m pretty sure it was you that stated
blacks aren’t racist and whites created racism

That's not answering the question. Whites did create racism and what whites like you call black racism is not racism.

Laughable. Beyond ludicrous.

Dismissed, like I said.

Let's see, the concept of raxial classifications was created in Europe. The idea of white racial superiority was first mentioned by white thinkers during the age of enlightenment.

That's where you messed up. See, ever since people have been on the planet, and they have been on the planet for awhile now they have all looked different. So "racism" has most likely been around for eons. what's going on now is a political group has convinced you that your life sucks because "Whitey" has your face pinned in the gutter with his big black booted foot.
Not true. The indigenous people of this planet all looked the same. You can still see traces of it. I can show you pictures of different groups of indigenous people around the world and you wouldnt be able to tell me where they are.

What you are alluding is tribalism which is different from racism.

• Thanks

White racism is way more than not liking someone because of their color. If it was just that then it wouldnt be an issue. White racism started slavery, Black codes, jim crow, attacks on successful Black communities, mass incarceration, police brutality etc. What laws and institutions has so called Black racism built?

Black pastor at the end reaches out to the White Supremacist and changes his life. White Supremacist now sees individuals, not monolithic race. So, there's a win.

Its not our job to convince white racists not to be racists
ROFLMFAO...Duh, of course it’s not

It’s to convince whites they are all racist...guilt by association

Its not our job to convince white racists not to be racists
ROFLMFAO...Duh, of course it’s not

It’s to convince whites they are all racist...guilt by association
Thats not my job either. My job is to counter act the lies by speaking facts and truth that causes intelligent people to investigate. If they are too lazy to do that then thats not my fault.

White racism is way more than not liking someone because of their color. If it was just that then it wouldnt be an issue. White racism started slavery, Black codes, jim crow, attacks on successful Black communities, mass incarceration, police brutality etc. What laws and institutions has so called Black racism built?
OMG...Africans sold other Africans into slavery
Africans enslaved Africans
Slavery has historically been widespread in Africa,
and still continues today in some countries.
Racism didn’t start slavery, IMO
the strong controlled the weak, the rich controlled the poor
Slavery was around long before the U.S.

There are no African slaves in America today
They are not sitting at the back of the bus...they drive the bus

They are not forbidden from eating at the counter...
They cook the food, serve the food and own the establishment

They are not sitting in separate areas in the theater...
They are starring in the movie, directing the movie,
producing the movie, creating the musical score for the movie,
all of which is done in their movie studio

They are not limited to stereotype roles;
prostitutes, pimps, thugs, uneducated
They are doctors, teachers, lawyers, judges,
prosecutors, college educated, rich, powerful, brilliant
owning mansions not living in the projects
driving expensive cars they bought not stole

The notion of a black president is no longer far fetched
It became a reality...and it became a reality
because not all whites are racist

Nature dictates the strong dominates the weak-it is not racism but nature that creates these circumstances. Only the continued development of man's nature thru education and evolution can change these things for the better.

Nature dictates the strong dominates the weak-it is not racism but nature that creates these circumstances. Only the continued development of man's nature thru education and evolution can change these things for the better.

That sounds like white philosophy. As a member of the first homo sapiens on the planet I have to disagree. The point of being human is transcending your base animal instincts. You guys have a long way to go.

• Thanks

OMG...Africans sold other Africans into slavery
Africans enslaved Africans
Slavery has historically been widespread in Africa,
and still continues today in some countries.
Racism didn’t start slavery, IMO
the strong controlled the weak, the rich controlled the poor
Slavery was around long before the U.S.

There are no African slaves in America today
They are not sitting at the back of the bus...they drive the bus

They are not forbidden from eating at the counter...
They cook the food, serve the food and own the establishment

They are not sitting in separate areas in the theater...
They are starring in the movie, directing the movie,
producing the movie, creating the musical score for the movie,
all of which is done in their movie studio

They are not limited to stereotype roles;
prostitutes, pimps, thugs, uneducated
They are doctors, teachers, lawyers, judges,
prosecutors, college educated, rich, powerful, brilliant
owning mansions not living in the projects
driving expensive cars they bought not stole

The notion of a black president is no longer far fetched
It became a reality...and it became a reality
because not all whites are racist
I never said all whites were racists. You wrote all that for nothing. I said most whites are racists.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back