Reality check on black slavery

i think this thread with its riveting disclosures has successfully shown that blacks, Muslims, and da Joos are to blame for negative aspects [citation needed] of slavery. the whites merely offered passage, a job, housing and the opportunity for their descendants to play in the NBA.

Bottom line: The British colonists were wrong & stupid to force those folks to come here in 1619.

But those folks have gotten their revenge.

Just look at the unpleasant ethnic situation in the country today.

Oh, yes: You reap what you sow.

Bottom line: The British colonists were wrong & stupid to force those folks to come here in 1619.

But those folks have gotten their revenge.

Just look at the unpleasant ethnic situation in the country today.

Oh, yes: You reap what you sow.
The colonists had nothing to do with them coming their mistake was in trading with the Pirates.

If Arab and African's had not enslaved black men and sold them to white men we never would have had black slaves. And guess what even today 2021 Blacks and Arabs still enslave blacks and whites.

Pretty much yeah. People also seem to forget every skin color has been a slave somewhere at sometime in this world. But yeah, black people sold their own kind into slavery to white people because they don't care about themselves.

Course all the black people that are descendants of slaves living in America right should be thankful. Without them they would still be back in Africa right now. But thanks to slavery they get to work around in air conditioning, playing call of duty online, smoking melon flavored cigarillos, drinking grape soda, while voice chatting on their smart phones, getting on their high speed internet to constantly whine about how opressed they while waiting for free money from the government to show up in their bank account they didn't earn.

A human being considering another human property is simply anti Christian so did slave owners enter the kingdom of god? We shall see but I have my doubts.
"saint paul" advised slaves to be happy and content with their situation----
he was a ROMAN SHILL
St. Paul's words were translated.

i think this thread with its riveting disclosures has successfully shown that blacks, Muslims, and da Joos are to blame for negative aspects [citation needed] of slavery. the whites merely offered passage, a job, housing and the opportunity for their descendants to play in the NBA.
Wrong.

If Arab and African's had not enslaved black men and sold them to white men we never would have had black slaves. And guess what even today 2021 Blacks and Arabs still enslave blacks and whites.

Pretty much yeah. People also seem to forget every skin color has been a slave somewhere at sometime in this world. But yeah, black people sold their own kind into slavery to white people because they don't care about themselves.

Course all the black people that are descendants of slaves living in America right should be thankful. Without them they would still be back in Africa right now. But thanks to slavery they get to work around in air conditioning, playing call of duty online, smoking melon flavored cigarillos, drinking grape soda, while voice chatting on their smart phones, getting on their high speed internet to constantly whine about how opressed they while waiting for free money from the government to show up in their bank account they didn't earn.

More ignorant whiteness. I really don't think whites should be talking about what others have not earned. Everything you have is because of legislation . And really blacks in Alkebulan did not consider themselves as all one people. A Nigerian is not a Ugandan. And what happened in Alkebulan was that one tribe would fight another tribe. In quite a few cases whites would arm one tribe so they could win the battle and sell their prisonets of war. The thing about this blackss selling each other narrative is that it's disingenuous and whites didn't have to buy the slaves.

Last, each and every one of you racist white motherfuckers are descendants of people who ran away from Europe either because it was a shithole, they were a criminal, or they were a piss poor raggedy deep in debt serf. Blacks did not choose to come here, most of you racists descend from people who had no other choice. Therefore your white asses need to thank the native americans for not wiping out your ancestors when they first hit these shores. Because had they stayed in Europe, they would either have died or been sent to prison.

Wrong.
sorry. i forgot the NFL.
Wrong again.
come on man. the MLB is really a stretch, as is the NHL.

Wrong.
sorry. i forgot the NFL.
Wrong again.
What's a stretch is the garbage you posted.

Wrong.
sorry. i forgot the NFL.
Wrong again.
dude, i know this is a cesspool, and that you don't know me. but my post was clearly sarcastic.

More ignorant whiteness. I really don't think whites should be talking about what others have not earned. Everything you have is because of legislation . And really blacks in Alkebulan did not consider themselves as all one people. A Nigerian is not a Ugandan. And what happened in Alkebulan was that one tribe would fight another tribe. In quite a few cases whites would arm one tribe so they could win the battle and sell their prisonets of war. The thing about this blackss selling each other narrative is that it's disingenuous and whites didn't have to buy the slaves.

Last, each and every one of you racist white motherfuckers are descendants of people who ran away from Europe either because it was a shithole, they were a criminal, or they were a piss poor raggedy deep in debt serf. Blacks did not choose to come here, most of you racists descend from people who had no other choice. Therefore your white asses need to thank the native americans for not wiping out your ancestors when they first hit these shores. Because had they stayed in Europe, they would either have died or been sent to prison.
You don’t know why anyone’s ancestors left Europe. You get your panties in a wad when you don’t have a sensible response to a post. All slavery is wrong, it has existed throughout history, not just in America, not just one race.

Wrong.
sorry. i forgot the NFL.
Wrong again.
You were never a slave, I seriously doubt you experienced Jim Crow either. Your masters the democrats taught you to hate whitey so like a good stooge you went along. No one owes you anything, work for what you want, have a little pride and work for what you want.

If Arabs and Africans had not enslaved black men and sold them to white men we never would have had black slaves. And guess what even today 2021 Blacks and Arabs still enslave blacks and whites.
It's much worse than that. National Geographic had a cover story on slavery a few years ago, before I cancelled it because of their eternal, hypocritical whining about "climate change." But that's another story. Nat Geo Hypocrites said there are more slaves today than at any time in history!!!!
What country has the most slaves?

/

/
India

Remarkable – but not surprising – the lengths conservatives will go to try to mitigate, excuse, and justify the crime of slavery because they see the facts of enslaved people in America as a political liability for Republicans.

It isn't conservatives who are murdering blacks in Detroit and Chicago. It's liberal blacks.
This "political liability" is one of the biggest of the many Big Lies being regurgitated by Leftists such as you, constantly. Just like the Nazis, you keep repeating lies over and over and eating them up, C Clayton Jones.

Wrong.
sorry. i forgot the NFL.
Wrong again.
You were never a slave, I seriously doubt you experienced Jim Crow either. Your masters the democrats taught you to hate whitey so like a good stooge you went along. No one owes you anything, work for what you want, have a little pride and work for what you want.
Why do you hate blackey? Why do you seek to humiliate and degrade when you speak of them and against them?

Remarkable – but not surprising – the lengths conservatives will go to try to mitigate, excuse, and justify the crime of slavery because they see the facts of enslaved people in America as a political liability for Republicans.

It isn't conservatives who are murdering blacks in Detroit and Chicago. It's liberal blacks.
This "political liability" is one of the biggest of the many Big Lies being regurgitated by Leftists such as you, constantly. Just like the Nazis, you keep repeating lies over and over and eating them up, C Clayton Jones.
I can see you have no proof of yer assertions so we will discount your opinion on the matter.

Then white Christians in Europe and North America, for the first time in history, cast slavery in moral terms, declared its immorality, outlawed it for the first time in history

In fact, the first nation to abolish chattel slavery on moral grounds was The Philippines (under Spanish rule) in 1574. Japan abolished all forms of slavery in 1590.
By both the Spanish king and the Church

Forum List

Back