155 years since white men freed slaves

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
It has been 155 years since white men freed the slaves in the US. and 160 years since the white man went to war for 4 years to do so, over 600000 white men died in that war, of course blacks like IM2 and ascelipous would have you believe that no white man ever did anything for a black man, As for Jim Crow, blame the democrats they created it and enforced it up till 1970 or so.

155 years since Republicans freed the slaves.
Well that is a given. it is 57 years since republicans put an end to Jim Crow or at least started the process.
And roughly 6 months now that you've tried to reinstate it.
LOL Lying shit for brains, how exactly have I tried to reinstate it? and if you mean voting laws I suggest you pull your head out of your anal orifice and ACTUALLY read the laws then explain how they are Jim Crow but Maryland and New York's laws are not.

Well that is a given. it is 57 years since republicans put an end to Jim Crow or at least started the process.
LOL Lying shit for brains, how exactly have I tried to reinstate it? and if you mean voting laws I suggest you pull your head out of your anal orifice and ACTUALLY read the laws then explain how they are Jim Crow but Maryland and New York's laws are not.
Do you deny that the goal is to make it harder to vote? Of course you do? Why? Because you want to make it harder to vote without the taint of being branded a proponent of Jim Crow laws as they applied voting.

Do you deny that the goal is to make it harder to vote? Of course you do? Why? Because you want to make it harder to vote without the taint of being branded a proponent of Jim Crow laws as they applied voting.
Obviously the goal is to make it more difficult to commit voter fraud, dumbass.

It has been 155 years since white men freed the slaves in the US. and 160 years since the white man went to war for 4 years to do so, over 600000 white men died in that war, of course blacks like IM2 and ascelipous would have you believe that no white man ever did anything for a black man, As for Jim Crow, blame the democrats they created it and enforced it up till 1970 or so.
White men enslaved Black Americans to begin with.

If you break down the votes by location vs. party affiliation, nearly 100 percent of Democrats from the northern states supported the legislation while only 85 percent of northern Republicans supported it. None of the southern Republicans (all conservatives) voted for it, while a small percentage of liberal southern Democrats did.
[...]
Many different factors have caused a shift to a conservative Republican south away from a conservative Democratic south, but the Civil Rights Act certainly was the catalyst.
[...]
Sen. Strom Thurmond left the Democratic Party soon after the Act was passed because he realized the national Democratic Party as a whole was beginning to shift away from a completely conservative ideology and he didn’t like it.
As a result, he found an audience with the conservative white voters of the South and thus, began the political transformation that is almost complete today. (SOURCE: The Google.)

Last edited:
If the law makes it harder to vote then how come you never complain about Maryland and New York they have had their laws for YEARS?

White men enslaved Black Americans to begin with.
Wrong black and brown men enslaved black men and sold them to white men. At least get your facts straight.

Why is it so important to you to assign political blame?
Because conservatives know they’re wrong; because conservatives know that Republicans appropriated the racism of the South, fostered it, encouraged it, and used it as a means to create a solid Republican voting bloc in the South.

Why is it so important to you to assign political blame?
Because conservatives know they’re wrong; because conservatives know that Republicans appropriated the racism of the South, fostered it, encouraged it, and used it as a means to create a solid Republican voting bloc in the South.
You haven't corrected your claim white men were the ones to initially enslave blacks. the fact is if Arabs and Africans hadn't enslaved blacks white men would have had no black slaves at all.

And it's been less than 40 years since white men stopped overtly practicing the Jim Crow that amounted to a second slavery. No, I won't blame just the democrats for Jim Crow when both parties enforced it. White men did not go to war to free slaves and blacks fought in the civil war. So in short, the OP is straight bullshit.

Republicans did not put an end to Jim Crow and most certainly todays republican party would rather restore Jim Crow.

If the law makes it harder to vote then how come you never complain about Maryland and New York they have had their laws for YEARS?
"If"?

For the same reason that you guys never wanted an audit of any election...ever...until your blob lost. And that isn't an "if" sport.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"If"?

For the same reason that you guys never wanted an audit of any election...ever...until your blob lost. And that isn't an "if" sport.
There was a huge push for an audit of the 2016. Trump is the only leader in the history if democracy who challenged the veracity of an election that that he won. Everybody knows that Democrats are dishonest cheating pieces of shit who commit massive voter fraud.

Biden is on video admitting it.

Forum List

Back