Real Rights, Fake Rights, Human Rights

I never said that a fertilized ovum wasn't human.

This thread is about rights.

So are you prepared for all the consequences of legally recognizing a fertilized ovum as an independent human being with the full compliment of recognized rights?

Why does a any fully independent human being with a full compliment of human rights have the right to commandeer the body of another human with a full compliment of human rights for its own benefit?
You do realize that the majority of Americans support stopping an abortion once the infant reaches a certain level of development, right?

Radical Leftists like Fetterman who are running for office again disagree, and want no restraints for abortion, right up until birth. However, he is in the minority.

So why do we discriminate on the basis of human development? To me, it would be akin to discriminating against a baby for not being able to care for itself outside the womb, or an elderly person who is likewise dependent on others for survival.

That is why the Supreme Court ruling against Roe vs. Wade was so crucial. It is because these are all conversations we need to have and deal with as a society.

So then men do not have the right to a vasectomy? Women can't have a vasectomy so no one can?

Men don't have a "right" to a vasectomy, they have a "choice", "privilege", or "option."

Rights are not optional, unless one forfeits them or they're taken away.

Lets not. Your post was a pile of nonsense and lies attempting to justify murder and violating human rights.

You people and your twisted desire to kill are disturbing.
Do agree IVF Clinics discard unused fertilised eggs?

There is no lies in What I said...

Can you point to the lies in my post... You want to post something, I posted information I have been backing with proof for months on this forum.
I know you don't like the truth but them are the facts.

The pro-life pioneer Dr. Mildred Jefferson said it best: “I am not willing to stand aside and allow this concept of expendable human lives to turn this great land of ours into just another exclusive reservation where only the perfect, the privileged, and the planned have the right to live.” That’s a sentiment that anyone, from any religious or nonreligious background, can get behind.
Again why aren't you condemning IVF and why was there no objection pre 1978...

You do realize that the majority of Americans support stopping an abortion once the infant reaches a certain level of development, right?

Radical Leftists like Fetterman who are running for office again disagree, and want no restraints for abortion, right up until birth. However, he is in the minority.

So why do we discriminate on the basis of human development? To me, it would be akin to discriminating against a baby for not being able to care for itself outside the womb, or an elderly person who is likewise dependent on others for survival.

That is why the Supreme Court ruling against Roe vs. Wade was so crucial. It is because these are all conversations we need to have and deal with as a society.

This thread is about human rights. So if you want a fertilized human ovum to have the full compliment of recognized human rights are you prepared for the consequences of that?

For example, why does a fertilized ovum with a full compliment of recognized human rights have the right to commandeer the body of another person for its own benefit?

Do you have the right to use the body of another person for your own benefit?

Men don't have a "right" to a vasectomy, they have a "choice", "privilege", or "option."

Rights are not optional, unless one forfeits them or they're taken away.
So does any person have the right to do anything to their own body at any time for any reason?

OK here's an interesting question.

What if instead of an abortion where the fertilized ovum is destroyed the fertilized ovum is removed in tact and allowed to live it's life in a petri dish ?

Could a woman get around any abortion bans by having her fertilized ovum removed and frozen?
What if at a later date she decides not to have it re-implanted?

So does any person have the right to do anything to their own body at any time for any reason?

True rights guarantee that you have the choice, privilege, or option to do anything you want, but within reason.

If those choices, privileges, or options are outside of legal or moral boundaries, then true rights can be forfeited. A woman can't sell her body on the street. You can't shoot up drugs. You can't cause physical harm to yourself, or you're be restrained.

Wrong. In one sentence you quoted a fake non-existent right, and managed to attempt to justify killing human beings. Amazing.

I said, "This seems very simple when explained correctly, right?"

Apparently not.

In one sentence, you prove you're not just an idiot, but a condenscending arrogrant asshole who thinks he knows everything, while demonstrating the hubris of white male privilege.

A fetus isn't a "life", it's a potential life. One third of all fertilized eggs don't even survive to complete gestation.

Since only women can have abortions it is a right only women can exercise therefore it is a woman's right.

Of course a fertilized ovum is a couple of human cells but the question is when do we consider that collection a cells a human being with its own rights.

If you want to claim the fertilized ovum is a human being with the full compliment of recognized human rights are you prepared for all of the consequence of that decision?
:laughing0301:

In one sentence, you prove you're not just an idiot, but a condenscending arrogrant asshole who thinks he knows everything, while demonstrating the hubris of white male privilege.

A fetus isn't a "life", it's a potential life. One third of all fertilized eggs don't even survive to complete gestation.
Wow! The Canadian dictionary speaks again!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, he has a blog. Bloggers know everything.

LOL

Really...has there ever been anyone else who has posted 300+ messages in 4 days and had everyone of them blown out of the water so easily?

True rights guarantee that you have the choice, privilege, or option to do anything you want, but within reason.

If those choices, privileges, or options are outside of legal or moral boundaries, then true rights can be forfeited. A woman can't sell her body on the street. You can't shoot up drugs. You can't cause physical harm to yourself, or you're be restrained.
Who decides what's reasonable for my body?

It seems to me all those things you listed violate my rights.

Forum List

Back