Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Clinton Discuss Trump's Classified Documents and Roe v. Wade on Late Night With Seth Meyers

No

I think she's grooming Chelsea for the job.
OMG…..I didn’t think of that, but you’re right. What are her qualifications, other than coming out of the birth canal of the woman who is married to the man who would one day be president?

What that GD woman put this county through with the Russian hoax she should be hung. All that time wasted over this. People need to go to fucking jail over this
shouldn't he be charged.

God Damned those are 2 ugly and disgusting bulls
i think Republican women are more attractive than Democrat women, but I am a woman and might not be judging fairly. From your male (and I assume heterosexual) perspective, what say you?

What that GD woman put this county through with the Russian hoax she should be hung. All that time wasted over this. People need to go to fucking jail over this
It really does show how corrupt our government now is. Democrats can get away with anything, while they create fake crimes to use against Republicans.

i think Republican women are more attractive than Democrat women, but I am a woman and might not be judging fairly. From your male (and I assume heterosexual) perspective, what say you?
Male here.I say you’re nuts

For keeping Crossfire Hurricane docs for this moment? No
But here’s my question: The FBI now has the Crossfire documents which would show the full corruption by that agency, and I’m sure they’ve been destroyed by now. So how does Trump fight back now?

I am hetero, but I wish I was born a lipstick lesbian.

Did you ever see the woman protesting about abortion???.....nothing on 2 legs would tag a one of them

Male here.I say you’re nuts
Chelsea is very privileged. She has had opportunities given to her and was not very good. She is average like many people but is used to being in public. Grifters for many politicians and anyone associated with it is rampant.

But here’s my question: The FBI now has the Crossfire documents which would show the full corruption by that agency, and I’m sure they’ve been destroyed by now. So how does Trump fight back now?
The Q is strong with this one

Chelsea is very privileged. She has had opportunities given to her and was not very good. She is average like many people but is used to being in public. Grifters for many politicians and anyone associated with it is rampant.
True. If not for the circumstances of her birth, she would have gone to Arkansas State University, now working a very ordinary job, and living in a ranch house in Little Rock.

Forum List

Back