When asked about federal ban on abortion, Ohio Senate nominee JD Vance says Soros might charter planes to send Black women to California for abortions

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
MAGA Republicans like JD Vance are a threat to democracy

FctvavyXEAE5Zxh

MAGA Republicans like JD Vance are a threat to democracy

FctvavyXEAE5Zxh
thats all read is Soros and blacks on this message forum.

I say send all to Ca if they want.
Vance doesn't support exceptions for cases of rape or incest and said last year that children shouldn't be punished for "inconvenient" circumstances around their birth.

Last edited:
Well a 747 is better than a Slut Bus. ;)

I love how Republicans are treating poor people like cattle. Props in their political theatre, and nothing more.

Ron DeSantis should be arrested for human trafficking. Tricking people into getting onto planes, promising them jobs. Taking them somewhere else completely and just dumping them there. That's the very definition of "human trafficking".

Acting like these refugees aren't even people. Just like you calling deperate and poor pregnant women "sluts". Where I see struggling people just trying to get by in life, you don't even consider them people, or how they might feel being used in this way.

The SCOTUS just fucking ruled that ABORTION IS NOT A FEDERAL ISSUE.

Why would there be federal ban?

Only a complete idiot would think that way.

Let's not work to solve problems, let's just engage in political theatre that destroys the lives of others.
Soros is an insect on the real rulers. In fact, in a sensible society, he would be removed from existence. By himself he is a mass murderer.

I love how Republicans are treating poor people like cattle. Props in their political theatre, and nothing more.

Ron DeSantis should be arrested for human trafficking. Tricking people into getting onto planes, promising them jobs. Taking them somewhere else completely and just dumping them there. That's the very definition of "human trafficking".

Acting like these refugees aren't even people. Just like you calling deperate and poor pregnant women "sluts". Where I see struggling people just trying to get by in life, you don't even consider them people, or how they might feel being used in this way.
LastCreativeHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

I dont GAF what Lindsey says. The Supreme Court ruled the Fed has no standing with regards to abortion laws.
Lady Lindsey and most Rethugikkkons don't give a fuck what you or the courts have to say. They are going for a national abortion ban. You better take it up with those fucking tards.
MAGA

Lady Lindsey and most Rethugikkkons don't give a fuck what you or the courts have to say. They are going for a national abortion ban. You better take it up with those fucking tards.
MAGA

How? Explain how.

You dont know shit about how the government works.

Forum List

Back