Real-Not-Rare COVID Vaccine Debilitation Stories, April 2023

It's not about me.

It's about the incessant propaganda from Pharma. The shots are bioweapons, and Pfizer had 6 different formulations, partly defining the experiment.

"Covid Deaths" were created by edict at the beginning, instructing doctors to change the way they had been filling out death certificates.

The shots are the opposite of safe and effective. They are dangerous to all, fatal to many, depending upon which of the 6 formulations any given subject received.

Prove it

You’re the one making the claim, you prove it.
No, you, Anthony Fauci, Rachel Walensky and Big Pharma are making the claim that they are safe and effective. All the data collected and compiled since the shots came out contradict your absurd claim. The shots are neither safe nor effective. Indeed, they are dangerous to all and fatal to many.

No, you, Anthony Fauci, Rachel Walensky and Big Pharma are making the claim that they are safe and effective. All the data collected and compiled since the shots came out contradict your absurd claim. The shots are neither safe nor effective. Indeed, they are dangerous to all and fatal to many.

That is accepted wisdom. If you’re going to claim something wildy different then you need to prove it otherwise be quiet so ppl don’t figure out you’re actually as dumb as you make yourself out to be.

That is accepted wisdom. If you’re going to claim something wildy different then you need to prove it otherwise be quiet so ppl don’t figure out you’re actually as dumb as you make yourself out to be.

You sir, and the High Priest Anthony, need to prove your absurd statements. The last 3 years have proved Anthony's claims to be utterly false. The toxic serums are, in fact, bioweapons under 18USC175. Those creating, delivering and administering those bioweapons are guilty of crimes against humanity.

All I'm doing is pointing out the common sense view. 3 years of data show the shots to be harmful to all and fatal to many.

You sir, and the High Priest Anthony, need to prove your absurd statements. The last 3 years have proved Anthony's claims to be utterly false. The toxic serums are, in fact, bioweapons under 18USC175. Those creating, delivering and administering those bioweapons are guilty of crimes against humanity.

All I'm doing is pointing out the common sense view. 3 years of data show the shots to be harmful to all and fatal to many.

So you got nothing, gotcha. You're just another flat earther then.

Slow Horses wears blinders, and so is unable to see what's going on around him, blind to the harms caused by the shots, runs with the herd of the gullible and fearful.

Since you don't know what it is, then it really does not matter to you. Why did you get it then?

I did not take the shot, goofball. I realized it was a scam 2 months in. I'm no genius, but I quickly realized the shots are dangerous to all and fatal to many. Numerous friends and acquaintances died from the shots.

I did not take the shot, goofball. I realized it was a scam 2 months in. I'm no genius, but I quickly realized the shots are dangerous to all and fatal to many. Numerous friends and acquaintances died from the shots.
Why do you constantly lie? You don't know anybody that died from the shot. You're just going by what the other crazies told you.

So you admit you were suck for anti-vax conspiracy theories. No, you had no friends or others die from the vax. That is direct lie.

Forum List

Back