Real Estate Investors will 'IMMEDIATE DISCONTINUE' working in NYC over Trump Verdict

Judge Engoron, who has zero real estate evaluation experience as well as his advisors really screwed up with Trump's verdict not realizing the massive backlash by real estate moguls and investors. An exodus is now taking place. Here's the latest.

Let them go commit fraud in those states. Fine by me.

Judge Engoron, who has zero real estate evaluation experience as well as his advisors really screwed up with Trump's verdict not realizing the massive backlash by real estate moguls and investors. An exodus is now taking place. Here's the latest.

I love it when they cut off their noses to spite their faces, foreign investors have no such qualms.

NY is one big crime syndicate
From Albany to Philmont to Ward's point....it's unbelievable how bad the corruption is in that place. There is a constant flow of payola going on in every corner.
Hey, it happens in every state of the union and it's territories in fact any place there are humans it occurs.

Hey, it happens in every state of the union and it's territories in fact any place there are humans it occurs.
Maybe .... But NY is the only place I've been directly confronted with outstretched palms when looking to buy real estate.....maybe the other states are just more polite?

Let them go commit fraud in those states. Fine by me.
it isn't fraud if no one is a victim. Why is that so difficult for you?

You are all in on arresting someone for unaliving someone who really wasn't unalived? That's where your comfortable now?

Wow. Anything for demofks huh? no line in the sand for you.

That's good news, many developers were just waiting for a thumbs up from you...dumbass.
when there isn't any line to cross for demofks in here.

But they scream no one's above the law. self inflictions are many with these frauds.

when there isn't any line to cross for demofks in here.

But they scream no one's above the law. self inflictions are many with these frauds.
Can't wait til they go to buy or sell a house/condo. Will they go with the appraised price? Hell, even buy a car, find one that sells for kelly blue book.

The Demafacist don't care about the consequences of their political prosecutions.

I love it when they cut off their noses to spite their faces, foreign investors have no such qualms.
Why are they cutting off their noses? They have choices of where to invest their development dollars. Why would they take that risk, when they can go to Florida or Texas or ...

Forum List

Back