Real Estate Investors will 'IMMEDIATE DISCONTINUE' working in NYC over Trump Verdict

The bigger issue is the inherent risk now seen in NY that a civil law that denies anyone a jury trial, was used to deny even an actual trial (they went straight to the damages phase by the judge's decree) that can result in 1/2 Billion in fines. Mind you this is also a law that has only been used in the past AFTER someone has been convicted of criminal fraud first.
and the judge already stated trump was guilty before the trial even began. Hilarious.

In other words, they are scared that if they get caught, they will have to pay?

Good. That’s the lesson for all thieves. You do the crime, you do the time. NYC will make you pay.
Nope....they are afraid that brainless solons on the bench will now be screwing around with contract details.

Use Soviet tactics in America and this is what you assholes get.
You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES are so incapable of THINKING through the actions that you idiots take for your little "victories" while you tear apart the very fabric of our society and nation.
Do you THINK you will be spared the MISERY you are cheering for?
Fucking IDIOTS!!!!!
:cuckoo:
Triggered much...?
giphy.gif

It's sad watching people buy into the lie that the only way to succeed at business is to lie and cheat and defraud.

That's not how a vast majority of businesses operate. They're far more concerned with staying right with the laws than they are about committing crimes.

But no, some are just convinced that you have to lie. That's what ideology does when it gets it grip on folks.
How cute and naive.

Are these people also committing crimes OP?
I had a property, it got valued. I valued it for 40% more than the experts, and it sold for 30% more than their "expert" valuation.

Did I commit a crime? Now, if I wanted to mortgage that property to buy another house and told the bank my suggested valuation, and they loan me the money without getting the "experts" valuation, is that a crime?

A cherished family heir loom handed down, what's it's value? Well, obviously you value it as priceless, but I wouldn't even give you a fiver for it.

It was political trial, nothing more.

I do love irony.

I've had several dozen business clients over the last couple of decades, handling much of their personal/business finances. Wrote a book on it. And maybe 25 magazine articles.

How about you, Einstein?
I love cuteness and nativity. It highlights who the wet flannels are.

Use Soviet tactics in America and this is what you assholes get.
You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES are so incapable of THINKING through the actions that you idiots take for your little "victories" while you tear apart the very fabric of our society and nation.
Do you THINK you will be spared the MISERY you are cheering for?
Fucking IDIOTS!!!!!
:cuckoo:

They're going to figure it out, but WAY too late...

1708622423640.png

It's sad watching people buy into the lie that the only way to succeed at business is to lie and cheat and defraud.

That's not how a vast majority of businesses operate. They're far more concerned with staying right with the laws than they are about committing crimes.

But no, some are just convinced that you have to lie. That's what ideology does when it gets it grip on folks.
who are the actual liars?

here from an expert business representative.

You honestly think the majority of businesses never lied, cheated, or defrauded? Are you injecting humour or are you serious??
how can it be fraud if it's normal business practices? And, no one is a victim? Now Even MAC doesn't know what is a crime. fking hilarious.

Judge Engoron, who has zero real estate evaluation experience as well as his advisors really screwed up with Trump's verdict not realizing the massive backlash by real estate moguls and investors. An exodus is now taking place. Here's the latest.

It's gonna destroy their econ. Skyscrapers will be scrapped. Homes will sell for .... peanuts. Really. Truly. No foolin.

Forum List

Back