Real Estate Investors will 'IMMEDIATE DISCONTINUE' working in NYC over Trump Verdict

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Judge Engoron, who has zero real estate evaluation experience as well as his advisors really screwed up with Trump's verdict not realizing the massive backlash by real estate moguls and investors. An exodus is now taking place. Here's the latest.

Judge Engoron, who has zero real estate evaluation experience as well as his advisors really screwed up with Trump's verdict not realizing the massive backlash by real estate moguls and investors. An exodus is now taking place. Here's the latest.

They're not the only ones to abandon NY after the Trump debacle.

In other words, they are scared that if they get caught, they will have to pay?

Good. That’s the lesson for all thieves. You do the crime, you do the time. NYC will make you pay.

It's sad watching people buy into the lie that the only way to succeed at business is to lie and cheat and defraud.

That's not how a vast majority of businesses operate. They're far more concerned with staying right with the laws than they are about committing crimes.

But no, some are just convinced that you have to lie. That's what ideology does when it gets it grip on folks.

Are these people also committing crimes OP?
Use Soviet tactics in America and this is what you assholes get.
You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES are so incapable of THINKING through the actions that you idiots take for your little "victories" while you tear apart the very fabric of our society and nation.
Do you THINK you will be spared the MISERY you are cheering for?
Fucking IDIOTS!!!!!
:cuckoo:

Are these people also committing crimes OP?

You mean like evaluating your property at more that what some appraisers do? Appraisals are educated guesses, nothing more. Appraisals can be all over the map. Property is worth what it sold for, not the appraisal value. Banks ask for this information as a point of reference, as a starting point. They do their own due diligence to verify assets. They also take into account other factors than just collateral.

This was a hit job. Everybody knows it.

It's sad watching people buy into the lie that the only way to succeed at business is to lie and cheat and defraud.

That's not how a vast majority of businesses operate. They're far more concerned with staying right with the laws than they are about committing crimes.

But no, some are just convinced that you have to lie. That's what ideology does when it gets it grip on folks.

You are so lost. I find it hard to believe that you can’t see the danger in politicizing the courts, even if they are to your liking at the moment.

You are so lost. I find it hard to believe that you can’t see the danger in politicizing the courts, even if they are to your liking at the moment.
I didn't even mention that. That was a fantasy that you created in your mind.

And to see a Trumpster whine about politicizing the courts is comical.

Try this on someone else, Q. You bore me.

I didn't even mention that. That was a fantasy that you created in your mind.

And to see a Trumpster whine about politicizing the courts is comical.

Try this on someone else, Q. You bore me.

Has anyone ever told you that you are pretentious jerk? I assume this is just your online persona, otherwise, you wouldn’t have any clients.

You talking about Biden?

He's spot on!
Of course he is. He isn't rich and sought out if he wasn't intelligent in business. He explained exactly what the deal was. Even the governor stated so in her notice to businesses, This was only political because we hate DJT. She said it in her post.

Hilarious. she basically told them all, if we hate you, this is what we will do.

The bigger issue is the inherent risk now seen in NY that a civil law that denies anyone a jury trial, was used to deny even an actual trial (they went straight to the damages phase by the judge's decree) that can result in 1/2 Billion in fines. Mind you this is also a law that has only been used in the past AFTER someone has been convicted of criminal fraud first.

They're fucking idiots who think they can keep pushing the envelope without any repercussions, someday they will learn that's not the case.

In other words, they are scared that if they get caught, they will have to pay?

Good. That’s the lesson for all thieves. You do the crime, you do the time. NYC will make you pay.

You people are so fucking stupid, I hope and pray you get your wish. Even if you did, you'd blame the wrong people for the fallout, you can't fix terminally stupid people.

Forum List

Back