Real Estate Investors will 'IMMEDIATE DISCONTINUE' working in NYC over Trump Verdict

You mean we will be like you guys? Blaming the judges, the jury, the people of NY, anybody and everybody other than the orange criminal for his woes?

Thank the lord you idiots don't recognize irony. Much more fun for the rest of us.
no crime against trump. name one? step up cuck.

That's good news, many developers were just waiting for a thumbs up from you...dumbass.
I know....just the other day a wealthy developer friend of mine asked me " when OH when
Is John doe 101 going to give us the green light to do business in Florida and Texas???....we can't go until he gives us permission! "

Last edited:
LOL Your orange douchebag has been convicted by both judge and jury but I am the one to "step up"? :auiqs.jpg:😂

Gad, you retards are so adorable. Stupid but adorable. Don't ever change. Promise?
nope, wrong, no crime. civil isn't crime.

Yeah, $355 million is just a slap on the wrist. Is that why the orange douchebag is whining for more money from his followers?
So no victim, just stealing his money.

Bully move, hate crime indeed

I know....just the other day a wealthy developer friend of mine asked me " when OH when
Is John doe 101 going to give us the green light to do business in Florida and Texas???....we can't go until he gives us permission! "
Lol thinking any wealthy person would speak to you.

Forum List

Back