Real Estate Investors will 'IMMEDIATE DISCONTINUE' working in NYC over Trump Verdict

In other words, they are scared that if they get caught, they will have to pay?

Good. That’s the lesson for all thieves. You do the crime, you do the time. NYC will make you pay.
Or, maybe they are looking at what happened to trump and thinking, “they went after this guy for personal reasons, where there was no victim, who’s to say they won’t get greedy and do what democrats do….and try to seize my money”

Democrats believe everyone is a criminal.

That’s ok, people are leaving these places, even liberals. Hell, I heard today that Stallone is giving up on California and headed for Florida. Says he’s had enough.

People are leaving California and New York because of their liberal policies.

Eventually, people are going to wise up

Would you invest millions in a market if you know you can be shaken down for millions of dollars because you made somebody mad, over a deal in which no one was damaged and both sides agreed on the value of a property?
And they can go back 30 years for source material.

Or, maybe they are looking at what happened to trump and thinking, “they went after this guy for personal reasons, where there was no victim, who’s to say they won’t get greedy and do what democrats do….and try to seize my money”

Democrats believe everyone is a criminal.

That’s ok, people are leaving these places, even liberals. Hell, I heard today that Stallone is giving up on California and headed for Florida. Says he’s had enough.

People are leaving California and New York because of their liberal policies.

Eventually, people are going to wise up
Sure, toots. Your orange douche bag will still have to pay but he is mighty glad you feel that way.

He didn't over value his property assets by 10% or 20% or even 50% more than appraised for or than the present market value,

Trump over valued his properties by 400% to 2000%.

Why would he do that, if it didn't help him? 10 years in a row?

The bank is not an incompetent fool that doesn’t understand property evalations. If Trump over-valued a piece of property by 2000%, I can assure you the bank either knew and didn’t care or they didn’t know and didn’t care. In either case, the bank wasn’t a victim of fraud.

It's sad watching people buy into the lie that the only way to succeed at business is to lie and cheat and defraud.

That's not how a vast majority of businesses operate. They're far more concerned with staying right with the laws than they are about committing crimes.

But no, some are just convinced that you have to lie. That's what ideology does when it gets it grip on folks.
STFU
People saying their property is worth more than it is has been done 100,000,000 times all over the world.
Then the bank does their own valuation and agrees or disagrees.

It happens everyday, everywhere by everybody.

Everyone else pretending this is legit justice is too stupid to realize they are celebrating fascism.

The bank is not an incompetent fool that doesn’t understand property evalations. If Trump over-valued a piece of property by 2000%, I can assure you the bank either knew and didn’t care or they didn’t know and didn’t care. In either case, the bank wasn’t a victim of fraud.
They even testified to that effect. This is literally the definition of a victimless crime.

STFU
People saying their property is worth more than it is has been done 100,000,000 times all over the world.
Then the bank does their own valuation and agrees or disagrees.

It happens everyday, everywhere by everybody.

Everyone else pretending this is legit justice is too stupid to realize they are celebrating fascism.
Both sides understand what's going on. The applicant values his collateral as high as he thinks is plausible, and the lender values it as low as they think is plausible. They meet somewhere in the middle. This door, if left open, puts a LOT of major construction projects in jeopardy.

Both sides understand what's going on. The applicant values his collateral as high as he thinks is plausible, and the lender values it as low as they think is plausible. They meet somewhere in the middle. This door, if left open, puts a LOT of major construction projects in jeopardy.
Way-way beyond that.
The same goes everytime someone seeks to buy a business.
The buyer will polish and shine the business, and it's assets as much as possible.
Then the bank comes in and looks beyond the polish, and says what they say and will adjust what youare asking for.
I speak from personal experience.
This kind of activity happens all over America every single day. car sales, all real estate - whetever - it is a natural part of buying/selling.

This is an exercise in fascism. To use the "justice" system to go after political opponents, while ignoring everyone else who does the same thing.

Way-way beyond that.
The same goes everytime someone seeks to buy a business.
The buyer will polish and shine the business, and it's assets as much as possible.
Then the bank comes in and looks beyond the polish, and says what they say and will adjust what youare asking for.
I speak from personal experience.
This kind of activity happens all over America every single day. car sales, all real estate - whetever - it is a natural part of buying/selling.

This is an exercise in fascism. To use the "justice" system to go after political opponents, while ignoring everyone else who does the same thing.
And that's one of the weakest parts of this debacle, the governor going out to reassure everyone that they're only going after TRUMP!. That's not how the law is supposed to work, and I can see lawyers itching to get hold of the appeal.

And that's one of the weakest parts of this debacle, the governor going out to reassure everyone that they're only going after TRUMP!. That's not how the law is supposed to work, and I can see lawyers itching to get hold of the appeal.
And yet - you have people like Mac1958 here pretending this is clean.
The governor literally said, out loud, that other people doing the same thing have no fear.
You can't make this shit up.
We are to the point that this is getting into the level of deception of Maoism, where leaders just simply flat out lie and deny without any attempt to hide it.

Q3IjtL4.png

And yet - you have people like Mac1958 here pretending this is clean.
The governor literally said, out loud, that other people doing the same thing have no fear.
You can't make this shit up.
We are to the point that this is getting into the level of deception of Maoism, where leaders just simply flat out lie and deny without any attempt to hide it.

View attachment 907065
Yeah, I can see an enterprising DA going back over all the big time loans made in their state, looking for any overstating of value, eager to get a big payday for their state.

Sure, toots. Your orange douche bag will still have to pay but he is mighty glad you feel that way.
Toots? ROFL, that’s funny.

Anyway, what does your post have to do with anything I just said? I talk about people leaving blue states because of their policies, and you come back with, “trump”?

I can see that happening with this crew at Deutsche Bank, previously involved a few times in dirty doings and sanctioned bigger than any bank in history for fraud, as co-conspirators! 😁

How fair is the business market place for loans, when you as a business, does everything right....and doesn't have your Accountants extremely exaggerate your assets and certify them to be truthful on a mandatory assets form, and not get the better loan rate on your $400 million borrowed, that would have saved, thus made, your business a hundred million dollars over the loan period, while the guy that grossly and fraudulently exaggerated his assets on the certified form, gets the better interest rate, and money saved to pocket?

When you leave this fraudulent act untouched, then that is simply giving a pass FOR ALL BUSINESSES TO commit FRAUD and lie on their Special Assets form certified to be true, by their accounting teams....

Are you saying that is all hunky dory to you?

Last edited:
I can see that happening with this crew at Deutsche Bank, previously involved a few times in dirty doings and sanctioned bigger than any bank in history for fraud, as co-conspirators! 😁

How fair is the business market place for loans, when you as a business, does everything right....and doesn't have your Accountants extremely exaggerate your assets and certify them to be truthful on a mandatory assets form, and not get the better loan rate on your $400 million borrowed, that would have saved, thus made, your business a hundred million dollars over the loan period, while the guy that grossly and fraudulently exaggerated his assets on the certified form, gets the better interest rate, and money saved to pocket?
Why is New York therefore not going after Deutsche Bank and refusing to let them do business in New York? They and TRUMP! OBVIOUSLY agreed on a valuation, executed a contract at an agreed upon interest rate, the loan was paid back fully and on time, and no one suffered any damages. If, as you say, they were complicit with TRUMP! in committing fraud, they should be on the chopping block as well, yes? At the very least, they should be forbidden to do business in New York (just like they're trying to do to TRUMP!) if they're otherwise out of legal reach, yet New York is doing precisely zero to them. This smacks of prosecuting a prostitute while ignoring the john, and just about any way you look at it, this whole thing is fishy.

Why is New York therefore not going after Deutsche Bank and refusing to let them do business in New York? They and TRUMP! OBVIOUSLY agreed on a valuation, executed a contract at an agreed upon interest rate, the loan was paid back fully and on time, and no one suffered any damages. If, as you say, they were complicit with TRUMP! in committing fraud, they should be on the chopping block as well, yes? At the very least, they should be forbidden to do business in New York (just like they're trying to do to TRUMP!) if they're otherwise out of legal reach, yet New York is doing precisely zero to them. This smacks of prosecuting a prostitute while ignoring the john, and just about any way you look at it, this whole thing is fishy.
They should go after Deutsche bank, as our law enforcement has previously done and nailed them....

For all we know, the SEC or others are investigating them....it's not like it would be advertised until they had enough to prosecute or Sanction....

This was a Civil Law case that is being used for Trump, not a criminal trial...

Oh, and I had an edit edition to the post you are quoting...

When you leave this fraudulent act untouched, then that is simply giving a pass FOR ALL BUSINESSES TO commit FRAUD and lie on their Special Assets form certified to be true, by their accounting teams....

Are you saying that is all hunky dory to you?

They should go after Deutsche bank, as our law enforcement has previously done and nailed them....

For all we know, the SEC or others are investigating them....it's not like it would be advertised until they had enough to prosecute or Sanction....

This was a Civil Law case that is being used for Trump, not a criminal trial...

Oh, and I had an edit edition to the post you are quoting...
They were complicit with TRUMP! in this "fraud", therefore, whatever "damages" were suffered (certainly not by either party to the deal) were caused by them as well. It should be a simple move for the state to kick them out of New York, should it not? I mean, they're a foreign company with no God-given right to the New York market. Heck, we see states routinely boycott and divest from entire nations such as Israel when the mood strikes them. To me, if New York was REALLY interested in justice and NOT just in trying to destroy TRUMP!'s access to the White House, they would do the following:

1. Kick Deutsche Bank completely out of New York and cancel all projects currently underway that they are funding.
2. Immediately take to court and try to destroy every developer who has overstated the value of their collateral by more than 50% above what a judge thinks it right.

But they won't, because they're not.

To address your edit, they need to apply the law fairly and equally to all. If they REALLY want to make sure no developer is overvaluing collateral, they NEED to evaluate EVERY contract made in the last x number of years (at least 10) and bring to court EVERY developer who did it. Then we can watch real estate development dry up.

Toots? ROFL, that’s funny.

Anyway, what does your post have to do with anything I just said? I talk about people leaving blue states because of their policies, and you come back with, “trump”?
Actually, toots... you also said this: Or, maybe they are looking at what happened to trump and thinking, “they went after this guy for personal reasons, where there was no victim, who’s to say they won’t get greedy and do what democrats do….and try to seize my money”

So, my response... no matter how you idiots spin it, the orange loser still has to pay. Let me know if you are still confused, toots. :itsok:

Forum List

Back