Real Conspiracy..

Spending a trillion dollars when you are trillions in debt is a liberal policy you dumbass. It would have been liberal to spend that money if it were on tanks, on planes, on navy ships etc...

Freaking moron, you miss the whole fucking point again.... Where did I say I supported it you retard once more please point it out... No one and especially not me denied it was bullshit, if you would fucking read it you would now this, yet you didn't and you run off at the mouth like an idiot...

Is this some sort of joke? Where did I say you supported it? I'm simply explaining a definition to you; you seem to need an enormous amount of help.

Jesus H christ you fool! Do yourself a favor and read something once in while.... Again instead of reading it you decided its a pro-liberal post.... Like a fucking idiot!!!!! Unbelievable man how do you even function? Seriously how the fuck do you manage to get through a day without being the moron people point at and laugh? You just 3 times in one thread refused to read a post and then bitched about it.... Whats worse you didn't understand enough of what you DID read to even give an accurate response.....
No, I decided it's a pro moron post because you seem to harbor moronic stances on what is liberal and what isn't. Spending trillions when you don't have trillions to spend and doing so while you are, in fact, trillions in debt to start with sure as shit isn't conservative. It sure as shit isn't moderate. Its liberal.

DUDE the reason I had some blue (the parts in between your quotes)was so I didn't have to separate each section of your ignorant crap with separate quote tags.....

None of it made any sense and your views certainly aren't worth re-reading.

You cried about me ignoring remember douchebag? yeah you cried like a bitch and have been for a couple days now...

Now you're just lying. As I recall I stated that I could care less if you ignored me because there is nothing I can learn from you. That fact has been born out because you can't even define liberal or conservative.

I did apologize for prejuding you. But it turns out my prejudice was well warranted; you are dumber than a lump of shit.:razz:

I gave you a chance because of your half-assed apology and because you gave a reasonable post that deserved a response after that....
No dickless, you said you were ignoring me but you were reading every word.

Remember this?
This message is hidden because candycorn is on your ignore list.

And now here you are posting. Musta gotten lonely..poor baby. Anyway...
We grownups define that as lying. You'll define that as something else. You have a problem with definitions.

Go fuck yourself because I think we all realize thats the only way you'll ever experience coitus.

Feel free to start blaming the jews at any point now...we all know thats where you're headed like all of the other terds floating the the truther bowl.

Also feel free to use a 7 size font; that'll drive home your point. LOL

Last edited:
Spending a trillion dollars when you are trillions in debt is a liberal policy you dumbass. It would have been liberal to spend that money if it were on tanks, on planes, on navy ships etc...

Freaking moron, you miss the whole fucking point again.... Where did I say I supported it you retard once more please point it out... No one and especially not me denied it was bullshit, if you would fucking read it you would now this, yet you didn't and you run off at the mouth like an idiot...

Is this some sort of joke? Where did I say you supported it? I'm simply explaining a definition to you; you seem to need an enormous amount of help.

Jesus H christ you fool! Do yourself a favor and read something once in while.... Again instead of reading it you decided its a pro-liberal post.... Like a fucking idiot!!!!! Unbelievable man how do you even function? Seriously how the fuck do you manage to get through a day without being the moron people point at and laugh? You just 3 times in one thread refused to read a post and then bitched about it.... Whats worse you didn't understand enough of what you DID read to even give an accurate response.....
No, I decided it's a pro moron post because you seem to harbor moronic stances on what is liberal and what isn't. Spending trillions when you don't have trillions to spend and doing so while you are, in fact, trillions in debt to start with sure as shit isn't conservative. It sure as shit isn't moderate. Its liberal.

Now you're just lying. As I recall I stated that I could care less if you ignored me because there is nothing I can learn from you. That fact has been born out because you can't even define liberal or conservative.

I did apologize for prejuding you. But it turns out my prejudice was well warranted; you are dumber than a lump of shit.:razz:

I gave you a chance because of your half-assed apology and because you gave a reasonable post that deserved a response after that....

Remember this?

We grownups define that as lying. You'll define that as something else. You have a problem with definitions.

Go fuck yourself because I think we all realize thats the only way you'll ever experience coitus.

Feel free to start blaming the jews at any point now...we all know thats where you're headed like all of the other terds floating the the truther bowl.

Really? well then lets just make your total embarrassment complete than...

Your words to me....

"It seems I was wrong about you. You are much more level headed than the "speculation" the OP presented. I apologize for not giving you a chance. Somehow...I still think you'll end up with the Jooz doing it but you've earned a second look.

Nice job."

yeah, that half assed apology I mentioned shining like a new dime there huh...... BTW why did you apologize to me? oh thats right because you were wrong and trolled me over something you were wrong about... yeah punk the next post from you was crying over it.....

"Oh well, just wanted to say I apologize; whether or not you accept is up to you."

Those are your words punk.... yeah totally busted again....

Want more? Sure ya do troll boy...

You said this....

"Only a lib would care about what the UN thinks. You really bought the bullshit argument that if we spend $1,000,000,000,000.00 that we don't have that we will save money and reduce the deficit? I will admit that the argument isn't a liberal argument, its one straight out of Walt Disney."

Whats that you say there? YOU???? As in me, as In I bought it? yeah that sounds like an implication doesn't it? Sure does, now you want to keep on lying punk or are we done now?

No dumazz, you bought it... You bought the party-based bullshit.... you can't even think outside of it long enough to realize my point.... The point was there is no left or right anymore moron... And if you are idiotic enough to believe there is than you will get the government you deserve.....

you are now back on ignore go and cry some more over it and try to troll and disrupt the thread. But You will get no further response from me.....

Remember this?

Really? well then lets just make your total embarrassment complete than...

Your words to me....

"It seems I was wrong about you. You are much more level headed than the "speculation" the OP presented. I apologize for not giving you a chance. Somehow...I still think you'll end up with the Jooz doing it but you've earned a second look.

Nice job."

yeah, that half assed apology I mentioned shining like a new dime there huh...... BTW why did you apologize to me? oh thats right because you were wrong and trolled me over something you were wrong about... yeah punk the next post from you was crying over it.....

"Oh well, just wanted to say I apologize; whether or not you accept is up to you."

Those are your words punk.... yeah totally busted again....

Want more? Sure ya do troll boy...

You said this....

"Only a lib would care about what the UN thinks. You really bought the bullshit argument that if we spend $1,000,000,000,000.00 that we don't have that we will save money and reduce the deficit? I will admit that the argument isn't a liberal argument, its one straight out of Walt Disney."

Whats that you say there? YOU???? As in me, as In I bought it? yeah that sounds like an implication doesn't it? Sure does, now you want to keep on lying punk or are we done now?

No dumazz, you bought it... You bought the party-based bullshit.... you can't even think outside of it long enough to realize my point.... The point was there is no left or right anymore moron... And if you are idiotic enough to believe there is than you will get the government you deserve.....

you are now back on ignore go and cry some more over it and try to troll and disrupt the thread. But You will get no further response from me.....

We've heard that one before....you lied then; why should we expect you to tell the truth now? Not that it matters Nancy.

Oh heavens, he's ignoring me...what ever will I do?

In the meantime; a bit of advice...

shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

Aww is junior pouting again???

Please do read juniors ignorant postings. They provide all the information one needs about the little forum troll... They show he is an illiterate retard who bitches about posts without reading or understanding them, trolls and spams when he is called on it, and cries like a punk when he is treated the way he deserves.....

Cry pretty now junior..... Cry us a river.....

Aww is junior pouting again???

Please do read juniors ignorant postings. They provide all the information one needs about the little forum troll... They show he is an illiterate retard who bitches about posts without reading or understanding them, trolls and spams when he is called on it, and cries like a punk when he is treated the way he deserves.....

Cry pretty now junior..... Cry us a river.....

Who are you again?

Dude WHY are you being foolish by not doing what you SAID you were going to do which is to keep that retarded moron troll on your ignore list? Thats the best thing in the world to do with the troll.The more and more you respond to him,your taking his bait and making him happy.Thats all the troll does is post for attention and when you give it to him,he laughs at you for taking the bait.He is desperate for attention and your giving it to him.Not wise at all.So far he is looking like the genius for getting you to take him off your ignore list and take the bait of responding to him.

Dude WHY are you being foolish by not doing what you SAID you were going to do which is to keep that retarded moron troll on your ignore list? Thats the best thing in the world to do with the troll.The more and more you respond to him,your taking his bait and making him happy.Thats all the troll does is post for attention and when you give it to him,he laughs at you for taking the bait.He is desperate for attention and your giving it to him.Not wise at all.So far he is looking like the genius for getting you to take him off your ignore list and take the bait of responding to him.

Well thanks Kev...it's not hard to look like a genius when I'm dealing with someone who thinks the way he does; Beaver Cleaver would look like Stephen Hawking if he were talking to him.

Oh don't worry. The little troll is on ignore... I gave him a chance because he did try and apologize (weak). I also wanted to be sure he got a fair opportunity to make his case. he failed and showed he is troll and nothing more. So now he is back where he belongs...

Oh don't worry. The little troll is on ignore... I gave him a chance because he did try and apologize (weak). I also wanted to be sure he got a fair opportunity to make his case. he failed and showed he is troll and nothing more. So now he is back where he belongs...

My case? Gasleak...I'll let you in on a little secret...I didn't really have one except that all twoofers are the scum of the earth. You and your blow job buddy there and his peter-puffer proved it; once again.

dude why are you being foolish by not doing what you said you were going to do which is to keep that retarded moron troll on your ignore list? Thats the best thing in the world to do with the troll.the more and more you respond to him,your taking his bait and making him happy.thats all the troll does is post for attention and when you give it to him,he laughs at you for taking the bait.he is desperate for attention and your giving it to him.not wise at all.so far he is looking like the genius for getting you to take him off your ignore list and take the bait of responding to him.

oh don't worry. The little troll is on ignore... I gave him a chance because he did try and apologize (weak). I also wanted to be sure he got a fair opportunity to make his case. He failed and showed he is troll and nothing more. So now he is back where he belongs...

ps: Go kiva!

Kiva - Loans that change lives

LOL, and the troll denied crying because he is being ignored....... HAHHHHAHAHA!

This idiot troll always plays that game.Pretends he wants to be serious by apologizing and then starts his usual trolling once he gets your attention and then starts crying and throwing temper tamtrums when he cant refute your evidence and facts.thats why at this other site he posts at,a poster there made a thread called IS CANDYCORN ON YOUR INGORE LIST? cause he is easily the biggest troll idiot you'll ever find on any political message board.He is just seeking attention so thats the worst thing anybody can do is respond to him which is why so many people have him on ignore at that other site.He is so desperate for attention he starts addressing your posts even when you have told him many times you have him on ignore.sad and pitiful life the troll has.

This idiot troll always plays that game.Pretends he wants to be serious by apologizing and then starts his usual trolling once he gets your attention and then starts crying and throwing temper tamtrums when he cant refute your evidence and facts.thats why at this other site he posts at,a poster there made a thread called IS CANDYCORN ON YOUR INGORE LIST? cause he is easily the biggest troll idiot you'll ever find on any political message board.He is just seeking attention so thats the worst thing anybody can do is respond to him which is why so many people have him on ignore at that other site.He is so desperate for attention he starts addressing your posts even when you have told him many times you have him on ignore.sad and pitiful life the troll has.

Agreed... Funny to watch all the little messages like these from him though...

candycorn This user is on your Ignore List.
:lol::lol:

So you keep responding to me and talking about me...isn't that strange if you are ignoring me?

Anyway dude, I'm sorry for prejudging you but, we all know now, you're just another idiot twoofer who has nothing to add. So please, lets keep this going and show the world just what a mental lightweight you are.

So you keep responding to me and talking about me...isn't that strange if you are ignoring me?

Anyway dude, I'm sorry for prejudging you but, we all know now, you're just another idiot twoofer who has nothing to add. So please, lets keep this going and show the world just what a mental lightweight you are.

Go Kiva!

The thread seems to need a little help

cuntycorns

cornhole is on ignore... I put him there for being an ignorant child with nothing to add but his useless ramblings... he doesn't read what he bitches about, and then denies not reading it while still arguing things not even in the OP.... he is a troll and nothing more... I ask that you ignore him as well... Sooner the little punk realizes people won't empower him the sooner he will either grow up and act like an adult, or leave...

cuntycorns

cornhole is on ignore... I put him there for being an ignorant child with nothing to add but his useless ramblings... he doesn't read what he bitches about, and then denies not reading it while still arguing things not even in the OP.... he is a troll and nothing more... I ask that you ignore him as well... Sooner the little punk realizes people won't empower him the sooner he will either grow up and act like an adult, or leave...

Who are you again?

Forum List

Back