Real Clear moves Romney into the Lead

Decker,

There is only a "Libya problem" if you believe that there was anything devious going on in he first place. If you buy the bullshit that anyone was trying to cover up anything.

Do you believe there was a cover up?
i do not think their was a cover up at all. i think white house wanted to get full facts and figures so that why they could not for sure that it was wither just planned terroist attack and not also linked to protest that day

but you know how these thing work and romney will look to spin tonight as obama was weak and unsure on it. i don,t buy bs but a lot of americans if romney dominates these exchanges sadly might/

so president got to be ready for it

Then, let's not call it a Lybia problem. It is more accurately described as a Romney lying problem.
well that fair thing but even so your be amazed how many people will buy that bs if romney sounds more convicing on it then obama

so president can,t let romney dominate the debate, the way he did in denver.

Decker, I may have missed it, but from what I can tell you called Libya an "issue" and a "question", not a "problem". But being misquoted here is pretty much par for the course, not much we can do about that. And I agree fully with your analysis there.

As usual, your points are fair and reasonable, and a refreshing change of pace here. Romney's task tonight will be to make Libya a "problem" for Obama, no doubt about it, and I'm sure that Obama will do his best to defend against that.

Last edited:
Then, let's not call it a Lybia problem. It is more accurately described as a Romney lying problem.

but Romney lies about everything, so it's really kind of hard to be specific... :lol::lol::lol:

Kevin Drum puts a bit of clarity on the Libya thing.

The Benghazi Controversy, Explained | Mother Jones
true. it massive debate and issue will be big topic tonight

I'm not entirely sure. Since he was bitch-slapped by Candy on Tuesday, he's been running away from the issue and avoiding it.

Decker, I may have missed it, but from what I can tell you called Libya an "issue" and a "question", not a "problem". But being misquoted here is pretty much par for the course, not much we can do about that. And I agree fully with your analysis there.

As usual, your points are fair and reasonable, and a refreshing change of pace here. Romney's task tonight will be to make Libya a "problem" for Obama, no doubt about it, and I'm sure that Obama will do his best to defend against that.

That fine. you did not misquote me and thanks for the kind words. i try to be as balanced as i can be

I think it is a promblem for obama if he does not defend the attacks from romney well.

Your right that romney will want to make obama look weak tonight while obama will want to defend himself and say he stronger then his opponent on overseas policy.

who comes out best in these exchanges and whether romney attacks stick, will be the key

but Romney lies about everything, so it's really kind of hard to be specific... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not entirely sure. Since he was bitch-slapped by Candy on Tuesday, he's been running away from the issue and avoiding it.
but gop still going for it and so have fox news. Don,t underestimate this man. They really want to try to nail president on this and president got to be ready to fight back on every front for all these attacks

these attacks can range from librya, to iran, china, isreal.

president was in camp david this weekend getting ready. I hope he ready and prepared for tonight big one.

[
but gop still going for it and so have fox news. Don,t underestimate this man. They really want to try to nail president on this and president got to be ready to fight back on every front for all these attacks

president was in camp david this weekend getting ready. I hope he ready and prepared for tonight big one.

I'm not underestimating it, but I also realize, this is not Mitt Romney's area of strength.

Romney runs an equal risk of looking like trying to exploit tragic deaths for political gain. That just makes him look tacky.

The only reason why Romney's campaign isn't a complete joke is because the economy hasn't recovered fast enough.

Foreign Policy exposes the depth of Romney's inexperience and gives him very few oppurtunities to bring up economic issues.

China, maybe, but then he has the little problem of his Bain partners moved a crapload of good American jobs to China looking for a quick buck.

[

I'm not underestimating it, but I also realize, this is not Mitt Romney's area of strength.

Romney runs an equal risk of looking like trying to exploit tragic deaths for political gain. That just makes him look tacky.

The only reason why Romney's campaign isn't a complete joke is because the economy hasn't recovered fast enough.

Foreign Policy exposes the depth of Romney's inexperience and gives him very few oppurtunities to bring up economic issues.

China, maybe, but then he has the little problem of his Bain partners moved a crapload of good American jobs to China looking for a quick buck.
your right on all points but like first debate, if president does not defend his record and stay on front foot , he let romney get away with this.

he got to be focused and prerpared. Keep his awesers short, look his opponent in eye when he not talking and make sure he get balance right between tough but not rude t romney

big stakes man.

He'll change his mind on it tonight.

If Obama had known of the existence of the video earlier, it could have been removed from the internet before it came to the notice of the protestors and caused the death of four Americans.
How can Americans feel safe if Obama isn't constantly scouring YouTube for provocative videos?

You are correct, I misquoted the man. Thanks for pointing it out.

Too bad you have to be a dick about it, though. Just par for the course, I suppose.

Forum List

Back