Real Clear moves Romney into the Lead

Cheddarmelon:

Posts Per Day: 127.90

Decker signs off...cheddarmelon logs on...:clap2:

Both just happened to join in Oct.

Obama must be desperate sending his trolls here. :eusa_whistle:

Hey jillyidiot, again where are you when an Obamabot posts double per day what I do? The silence is deafening...
don,t start with that trolling lie again because i have denied it before and i deny it again. I am not a troll and never would. Its disgusting thing to do.

So don,t start with that because it false claim you can not back up.

In order to get Pennsylvania into the toss up column, Realclear has to include a poll back to October 6th poll that was weak for Obama.

In order to get New Hampshire into the toss up column, Realclear has to exclude an October 6th poll that was strong for Obama.

Realclear is either fudging their numbers to make the race look closer than it is, or they're doing it because they're in the tank for Romney.

Take your pick.

And why they're calling 5 point leads 'toss ups' in the first place is anyone's guess.
well hope it true. think pa and mi should be obama and hopefully wi. but he must win ohio and either nv or iowa.

think those two latter states are close. so team got to go all out their

Cheddarmelon:

Posts Per Day: 127.90

Decker signs off...cheddarmelon logs on...:clap2:

Both just happened to join in Oct.

Obama must be desperate sending his trolls here. :eusa_whistle:

Hey jillyidiot, again where are you when an Obamabot posts double per day what I do? The silence is deafening...

This dude is very desperate for attention.
yep and ihe trying to wind me up. to get rise out of me. It won,t work. I am not and never have been troll.

206 - 201 as movement to the right really gathers steam! Within a week the question won't be, Can Romney win?, it will be, How bad will Obama Bin Lyin' get beat?

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Princeton Consortium 290 O 248 R

Anatomy of a bounce

In the wake of his improved debate performance, President Obama’s recovery is now apparent. It is most clear when viewed in terms of the Meta-Analysis of state polls. Over the last four days, the Popular Vote Meta-Margin – the amount of swing it would take to create an electoral near-tie – has moved by over 1.0%. Today, the President’s effective lead, using Electoral College mechanisms, is Obama +1.8%. A rapid move like this can continue for a few days as polls catch up with the nation’s mental state.

But why do national polls continue to look so close, and in about half of cases good for Mitt Romney? To answer that, let’s take a look back at the effects of all three debates so far. [Read more →]

Politico 277 O 261 R

286 O 235 R Electon.com

237 O 191 R CNN

265 O 191 R Cook Report

259 O 199 R TPM

267 O 267 R Larry Sabato

206 - 201 as movement to the right really gathers steam! Within a week the question won't be, Can Romney win?, it will be, How bad will Obama Bin Lyin' get beat?

Anatomy of a bounce

In the wake of his improved debate performance, President Obama’s recovery is now apparent. It is most clear when viewed in terms of the Meta-Analysis of state polls. Over the last four days, the Popular Vote Meta-Margin – the amount of swing it would take to create an electoral near-tie – has moved by over 1.0%. Today, the President’s effective lead, using Electoral College mechanisms, is Obama +1.8%. A rapid move like this can continue for a few days as polls catch up with the nation’s mental state.

But why do national polls continue to look so close, and in about half of cases good for Mitt Romney? To answer that, let’s take a look back at the effects of all three debates so far. [Read more →]

Politico 277 O 261 R

286 O 235 R Electon.com

237 O 191 R CNN

265 O 191 R Cook Report

259 O 199 R TPM

267 O 267 R Larry Sabato

288.6 O 249.4 Nate Silver 538

Last edited:
Nate Silver has Obama at 70% chance of winning....

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Nate Silver is a hack and so are you.

Really? Is that why he so accurately predicted not only the presidential election of 2008 but nearly all of the other congressional elections as well?

49 states called correctly and EVERY SINGLE U.S. Senate race.

He's somebody you ought to watch, because while you guys choose to read whatever poll you favor, he studies all of the polls and makes extremely accurate predictions based off of them.

I'll be willing to make a bet with you that at least four out of five of his predictions will come true.

What do you want to offer up? And no stupid forum shit like others do. I'd much rather have something more valuable, like your soul.

Last edited:

Anatomy of a bounce

Politico 277 O 261 R

286 O 235 R Electon.com

237 O 191 R CNN

265 O 191 R Cook Report

259 O 199 R TPM

267 O 267 R Larry Sabato
well hope their right but still get sense that midwest is dogfight that obama team must win.

Nate Silver has Obama at 70% chance of winning....

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Nate Silver is a hack and so are you.

Really? Is that why he so accurately predicted not only the presidential election of 2008 but nearly all of the other congressional elections as well?

49 states called correctly and EVERY SINGLE U.S. Senate race.

He's somebody you ought to watch, because while you guys choose to read whatever poll you favor, he studies all of the polls and makes extremely accurate predictions based off of them.

I'll be willing to make a bet with you that at least four out of five of his predictions will come true.

What do you want to offer up? And no stupid forum shit like others do.
true and he does not his stuff nate sliver. but we see if the right either way this time

It appears that Romney has locked down Florida, North Carolina and Virginia now. That means, if Obama won every single state that is currently in play; he would reach 290. That means that Romney only has to pick off two or three more states of the 9 or so states in play. Libs on here, are still trying to talk a good game. But they're sweating bullets.

It appears that Romney has locked down Florida, North Carolina and Virginia now. That means, if Obama won every single state that is currently in play; he would reach 290. That means that Romney only has to pick off two or three more states of the 9 or so states in play. Libs on here, are still trying to talk a good game. But they're sweating bullets.
you are right. romney only need 22 votes if he win fi,va and nc to win now. so no doubt in better place. i am feeing downhearted but again won,t give up till the finish

you are right. romney only need 22 votes if he win fi,va and nc to win now. so no doubt in better place. i am feeing downhearted but again won,t give up till the finish

If you're so even headed, why support Obama in the first place? He's a scoundrel.

If you're so even headed, why support Obama in the first place? He's a scoundrel.
he not a scoundrel in my book. i am a liberal and he therefore he views are more assign in my view then romney.

but i am honest at state of things. romney got the mo still .

he not a scoundrel in my book. i am a liberal and he therefore he views are more assign in my view then romney.

but i am honest at state of things. romney got the mo still .

What views could possibly be so important that you look away while the morally bankrupt Obama regime screws people over?

well the fact is tried to give affordable health care to all, backs gay marrige, got bin laden, ended the war in iraq.

he made mistakes. no cut the deflict enough or welfare enough. But i think he done best he can.

but look we differ on this i know.

well the fact is tried to give affordable health care to all, backs gay marrige, got bin laden, ended the war in iraq.

he made mistakes. no cut the deflict enough or welfare enough. But i think he done best he can.

Obamacare doesn't give affordable health care at all. It jacks the rates on all of us and waters down much of the great care that's available to those who work for it.

Blacks and gays are better served by conservative causes.

Obama got Bin Laden? He signed a document that covered his ass and he was on the golf course when he got the phone call that something was going down. Either way, conservatives were more for getting Bin Laden. We can't help it if Dubya gave into liberal sympathizer and f'd up Tora Bora by outsourcing to inepet a-holes.

Obama didn't cut the deficit enough? He's have to cut it before he could do it enough. He borrowed all types of 'stimulus' and 'bailout' money and then he has the nerve to tell us that that money doesn't count as budgetary expenses. Also, the money went to his 08 campaign supporters and not to the people.

Furthermore, Obama is breaking laws and taking foreign money for his campaign. That's scandalous.

And back to the OBL point; we all know damn well that Obama isn't an anti-terror hawk. His response to Benghazi: Pretend it wasn't a terrorist attack and head for Vegas. Even the NYT, did a piece that his handling of leaving Iraq at all costs, put the state of Iraq in great peril.

Obama is doing the best he can? If the can, is based on screwing over America then you're right. He comes from an anti-American background and a Chicago mob mentality background and it bleeds into everything he does.

You're too smart to be in such denial.

Last edited:

Obamacare doesn't give affordable health care at all. It jacks the rates on all of us and waters down much of the great care that's available to those who work for it.

Blacks and gays are better served by conservative causes.

Obama got Bin Laden? He signed a document that covered his ass and he was on the golf course when he got the phone call that something was going down. Either way, conservatives were more for getting Bin Laden. We can't help it if Dubya gave into liberal sympathizer and f'd up Tora Bora by outsourcing to inepet a-holes.

Obama didn't cut the deficit enough? He's have to cut it before he could do it enough. He borrowed all types of 'stimulus' and 'bailout' money and then he has the nerve to tell us that that money doesn't count as budgetary expenses. Also, the money went to his 08 campaign supporters and not to the people.

Furthermore, Obama is breaking laws and taking foreign money for his campaign. That's scandalous.

And back to the OBL point; we all know damn well that Obama isn't an anti-terror hawk. His response to Benghazi: Pretend it wasn't a terrorist attack and head for Vegas. Even the NYT, did a piece that his handling of leaving Iraq at all costs, put the state of Iraq in great peril.

Obama is doing the best he can? If the can, is based on screwing over America then you're right. He comes from an anti-American background and a Chicago mob mentality background and it bleeds into everything he does.

You're too smart to be in such denial.
i am not in denial. i don not think he is anti american. you may disagree with his views but it does not mean he hates his country. i would never accuse any gop or dem president of that

secondly even mitt romney knows health costs are too much for people and they need to be bought down and he admitted that himself in first debate. so even though he hates obama care, he understand that something need to be done about providing quality healtth care to all americans.

i admit though in terms of benghazi it a major issue for president and could hurt him bit time tonight. they did make big mess in their response to it

not sure gays are best served by conservative causes. conservatives don,t back gay marrige at all and so not sure they were feel best served by that.

also put out that amy walters of abc news on cspan said both canidates know after election cuts must be made but so deep down must tax increses. so say romney did become president, he will need to do both and so get congress to come together and agree.

Well, well, well..........we're all doin' some real learnin' now!
the reality like amy walters said on cspan is that both parties in congress going to have to give way to cut to programmes and to tax increses

so whoever wins got job getting congress to agree to both

Except he hasn't really locked down Florida or VA.

And after tonights debate, where Romney is going to show people just how little he knows about a dangerous world, moms will look at their teenage sons and realize Obama is the one most likely to keep them out of a flag-draped coffin.

Except he hasn't really locked down Florida or VA.

And after tonights debate, where Romney is going to show people just how little he knows about a dangerous world, moms will look at their teenage sons and realize Obama is the one most likely to keep them out of a flag-draped coffin.
i hope your right. but president need got get through that librya question unscathed. you know romney will try to everything possible to get some political leeway out of it.

Decker,

There is only a "Libya problem" if you believe that there was anything devious going on in he first place. If you buy the bullshit that anyone was trying to cover up anything.

Do you believe there was a cover up?

Forum List

Back