Real Clear moves Romney into the Lead

So................I guess that because someone disagrees with you, you're gonna say they're wrong.

Got proof for your side?

What the heck are you talking about? Real Clear Politics was the liberal standard around here - as FAIR...

Who cares what Nate Silver thinks. Is his prediction based on an average of all the quailty polls in America (even though the vast majority lean left)? or is it his opinion?

Nice try - but if you libs are going to disown RCP now that they are reporting the fact that America is moving right as fast as they can you are a bunch of hypocites (not that it is new news).

So................I guess that because someone disagrees with you, you're gonna say they're wrong.

Got proof for your side?

What the heck are you talking about? Real Clear Politics was the liberal standard around here - as FAIR...

Who cares what Nate Silver thinks. Is his prediction based on an average of all the quailty polls in America (even though the vast majority lean left)? or is it his opinion?

Nice try - but if you libs are going to disown RCP now that they are reporting the fact that America is moving right as fast as they can you are a bunch of hypocites (not that it is new news).

Yanno...............the polls right now are nothing more than smoke and fury.

The real polls are going to be on November 6th.

Got proof for your side?

So you are denying this strong move to the right even exists? lol - by Nov 6 Romney will be up 10 points or more. This is quickly turning into a blowout.

206 - 201 as movement to the right really gathers steam! Within a week the question won't be, Can Romney win?, it will be, How bad will Obama Bin Lyin' get beat?

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

RCP is fudging the polls to make this look as much like a contest as possible, and they've been doing that for a while.

So they toss MI and PA into the "Tossup Column", at a 5% difference in Obama's favor, but leave Arizona as "Leans Romney" when the difference is 5% in Romney's favor...

And on the No Toss Up map, Obama still Leads the Weird Mormon Robot by 294-244.

So you are denying this strong move to the right even exists? lol - by Nov 6 Romney will be up 10 points or more. This is quickly turning into a blowout.

I'm not saying that figures lie, I'm just saying be careful how liars figure.

Who was that poster that kept posting the Real Clear Politics maps when Obama was leading in the polls, when the right said something was wrong, they were chastised.

The table has turned and now RCP isn't right, errrr I mean correct any longer. Love it. :lmao:

Who was that poster that kept posting the Real Clear Politics maps when Obama was leading in the polls, when the right said something was wrong, they were chastised.

The table has turned and now RCP isn't right, errrr I mean correct any longer. Love it. :lmao:
i think rcp may be right but like all polling hard to tell.

i do think romney leading due to nc being sewn now but not sure by gap that gallup said

i think that he leading in va, fi and co. but ohio, wi,ma,pa,nh,minev and iowa still all to play for

obama must win for me at least ohio,wi,pa,mi and iowa and nh to win . no doubt romney in better position but election not over yet.

206 - 201 as movement to the right really gathers steam! Within a week the question won't be, Can Romney win?, it will be, How bad will Obama Bin Lyin' get beat?

RCP is fudging the polls to make this look as much like a contest as possible, and they've been doing that for a while.

So they toss MI and PA into the "Tossup Column", at a 5% difference in Obama's favor, but leave Arizona as "Leans Romney" when the difference is 5% in Romney's favor...

And on the No Toss Up map, Obama still Leads the Weird Mormon Robot by 294-244.
well obama must win pa and mi. simply must win them so for me got to send ground troops out their big style. hit tv ad waves hard.

How can you say it's a movement to the right??!!
Romney has only picked up in the polls by trying to move to the left of Obama.
he gone to center right and had massive surge after that first debate. which are reason he doing well.

in the end i just wish obama had not such awful first debate. in my view if had peformed well in first debate, he be front runner still. but he let goal open and let romney into lead which he has still.

but he still got a chance and got to fight all the way to the finish

based on a gallup poll that seems out of wack with every other poll.. but it's skewed the RPC average, imo.

if you get rid of gallup...which is the rightwing flavor of the day, it seems to be a point or two on either side--- within the margin of error.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

it's conceivable, though, that romney can win the popular vote and obama wins the EC...

Last edited:

How can you say it's a movement to the right??!!
Romney has only picked up in the polls by trying to move to the left of Obama.

i don't think he's moved to the left of the president. he's clearly lied about every position he's taken til now... and is trying to pretend there's no difference. personally, i think he should be honest about his views... and if people don't like them, that should be that. but he went so far right to get the nomination from the GOP crazies that i doubt he can turn back that clock. plus, he now owes them...

and he'll use the courts as currency for that.

Last edited:
very true that romney could win poplur and obama wins ec but doubt that we see 2000 repeat.

that would be just crazy but sense it won,t happen again

president best chance for me now is midwest swing states. ohio, wi,pa,mi ,iowa and nh. he must win pretty much all those states to win in my view. nc gone, he behind in co,va,fi.

but ohio overall big one. think whoever wins that will be in good state

Forum List

Back