Real Clear moves Romney into the Lead

Right now Real Clear has Obama up +0.1 a dead heat this race has been a dead heat since the first debate with neither man being able to get a lead outside of the margin of error.Romney has a slight electoral lead of 206 to 201.

A dead heat always spells loss for the incumbent, not the challenger, since undecideds historically break for the challenger.

Real Clear moves Romney into the Lead
Yeah, Goober.....he's really......

....settin' the World on firehttp://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/10/19/1046711/romney-tax-study-repeal/?mobile=nc!!

"Mitt Romney has been desperately trying to refute a study by the Tax Policy Center showing that he can’t mathematically achieve his goals of reducing income tax rates while shielding the middle class from a tax increase and not adding to the deficit."​

:eusa_whistle:

you mean by that progressive tax center. They are singing to the choir, dear. :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_whistle:

Right now Real Clear has Obama up +0.1 a dead heat this race has been a dead heat since the first debate with neither man being able to get a lead outside of the margin of error.Romney has a slight electoral lead of 206 to 201.

A dead heat always spells loss for the incumbent, not the challenger, since undecideds historically break for the challenger.

I hope that trend continues.

So................I guess that because someone disagrees with you, you're gonna say they're wrong.

Got proof for your side?

"DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."

lol -WOW the desperation on the left is growing by leaps and bounds...

The funniest thing is this moron has a picture of William Ayers and his appropriate caption reads " DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

Now, how funny is that?

206 - 201 as movement to the right really gathers steam! Within a week the question won't be, Can Romney win?, it will be, How bad will Obama Bin Lyin' get beat?

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

RCP is fudging the polls to make this look as much like a contest as possible, and they've been doing that for a while.

So they toss MI and PA into the "Tossup Column", at a 5% difference in Obama's favor, but leave Arizona as "Leans Romney" when the difference is 5% in Romney's favor...

And on the No Toss Up map, Obama still Leads the Weird Mormon Robot by 294-244.

thanks for incoherency

ditto to the old print media and finally they will slowly remove a lost leader

206 - 201 as movement to the right really gathers steam! Within a week the question won't be, Can Romney win?, it will be, How bad will Obama Bin Lyin' get beat?

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

RCP is fudging the polls to make this look as much like a contest as possible, and they've been doing that for a while.

So they toss MI and PA into the "Tossup Column", at a 5% difference in Obama's favor, but leave Arizona as "Leans Romney" when the difference is 5% in Romney's favor...

thanks for incoherency

like i said if romney wins, then well done to him and hope you enjoy the victory. but we won,t give up yet

Oh you mean like how the 2004 race was a dead heat at the end of August, and then broke for Kerry?

lol, you're stupid.

thanks for incoherency

like i said if romney wins, then well done to him and hope you enjoy the victory. but we won,t give up yet

132.08 posts per day and they mocked me for my 73. Who is paying you to post for Obama?:eusa_hand: Where's jillyidot now when she likes to bring that up every third reply?:D

Last edited:
Cheddarmelon:

Posts Per Day: 127.90

Decker signs off...cheddarmelon logs on...:clap2:

Both just happened to join in Oct.

Obama must be desperate sending his trolls here. :eusa_whistle:

Hey jillyidiot, again where are you when an Obamabot posts double per day what I do? The silence is deafening...

Last edited:
In order to get Pennsylvania into the toss up column, Realclear has to include a poll back to October 6th poll that was weak for Obama.

In order to get New Hampshire into the toss up column, Realclear has to exclude an October 6th poll that was strong for Obama.

Realclear is either fudging their numbers to make the race look closer than it is, or they're doing it because they're in the tank for Romney.

Take your pick.

And why they're calling 5 point leads 'toss ups' in the first place is anyone's guess.

In order to get Pennsylvania into the toss up column, Realclear has to include a poll back to October 6th poll that was weak for Obama.

In order to get New Hampshire into the toss up column, Realclear has to exclude an October 6th poll that was strong for Obama.

Realclear is either fudging their numbers to make the race look closer than it is, or they're doing it because they're in the tank for Romney.

Take your pick.

And why they're calling 5 point leads 'toss ups' in the first place is anyone's guess.

I think it's both.

RCP is a good source, but they know that this is when they are going to get more traffic on their site and be able to raise their ad rates.

And, yes, the site really has devolved into some right wing hackery you didn't see 10 years ago.

Take your pick.

I think it's both.

RCP is a good source, but they know that this is when they are going to get more traffic on their site and be able to raise their ad rates.

And, yes, the site really has devolved into some right wing hackery you didn't see 10 years ago.

Their most egregious fudging which generally went unnoticed was back 3 days after the 1st debate,

when they took Gallup's standard 7 day poll out off their Obama vs. Romney chart,

and substituted a special one-time 3 day poll that Gallup had taken that was all post-debate, and, of course, was a lower number for the president.

Take your pick.

I think it's both.

Their most egregious fudging which generally went unnoticed was back 3 days after the 1st debate,

when they took Gallup's standard 7 day poll out off their Obama vs. Romney chart,

and substituted a special one-time 3 day poll that Gallup had taken that was all post-debate, and, of course, was a lower number for the president.

And now they are clinging to that 7 day poll like it's a life-raft.

My favorite one was when they dropped two polls that were favorable to Obama and retained a poll favorable to the Robot for the same dates.

Again, RCP has to make this look like a race. It might backfire, because it might inspire otherwise disappointed voters to show up for Obama.

Cheddarmelon:

Hey jillyidiot, again where are you when an Obamabot posts double per day what I do? The silence is deafening...

This dude is very desperate for attention.

Cheddarmelon:

More of interest...notice that no one but your dopey troll pals take you seriously. :badgrin:

Cheddarmelon:

More of interest...notice that no one but your dopey troll pals take you seriously. :badgrin:

Who are they, exactly? Did someone tell you that I wish to be taken seriously?

Should anyone take you seriously? Does anyone?

Am I to take your putting me on ignore seriously?

Forum List

Back