Ready for Hillary: PA Democrat Delegate Shoots Her Husband

false I did not imply or proclaimed the factuality of my statement .

Sounds like Hillary explaining her cattle futures loot. First, it was "My dad trained me and I saw a bull market coming" - problem, Hillary's profits were overwhelmingly SHORT SALES (bets the price goes DOWN).

or Bill's infidelity - "this vast right wing conspiracy"

It's proof that you made a claim.

You're educated? That's a joke.
false it proof I made a statement

No difference.
]A statement is indeed a sentence which can be true or false. A proposition is a statement that the author is proposing for further scrutiny, possibly a proof. A claim is a proposition that the author claims is true.

You claimed what you said was true. Not my fault you're so uneducated you don't know definitions. That's what happens when social promotions occur because they don't want to hurt the feelings of a retard like you.
it's you who education lacks ,
you either refuse to see the difference or are too stupid to understand subtlety.

I love. to watch you wallow in your myopia ..

There is no difference in a statement or claim. It's you that hides from your own words. Typical coward not willing to stand behind what he said.

false it proof I made a statement

No difference.
]A statement is indeed a sentence which can be true or false. A proposition is a statement that the author is proposing for further scrutiny, possibly a proof. A claim is a proposition that the author claims is true.

You claimed what you said was true. Not my fault you're so uneducated you don't know definitions. That's what happens when social promotions occur because they don't want to hurt the feelings of a retard like you.
it's you who education lacks ,
you either refuse to see the difference or are too stupid to understand subtlety.

I love. to watch you wallow in your myopia ..

There is no difference in a statement or claim. It's you that hides from your own words. Typical coward not willing to stand behind what he said. I guess as long as you can hide behind you're computer, you feel safe.
false ! you are unwilling or unable to distinguish the difference.
I am standing behind what I said .
the only real coward here is you
the computer has nothing to do with it .
I'd be a lot harder on you in real life.
but you being a coward would run off or pull a gun from under your skirt.

the dems are no more or less violent then the repubs.
fail.

A claim or a statement?
both.

According to you they are different.
yes they can be , in this case they are the same ,
fail.

Then they're the same in the other situation. Sorry, you lose for being inconsistent.
false two separate issues ... what's it like to be consistently wrong.?

ADDRESS THE OP Boys and Girls. Not Each Other!

The wife of a Fayette County commissioner who is charged with shooting him Sunday, initially said she was defending herself because he was choking her but then said the shooting occurred when she tried to kill herself and he grabbed the gun to stop her, police said.

The victim, Vincent Vicites, also gave conflicting accounts, according to an affidavit.

Deanna Vicites, 47, is accused of shooting Mr. Vicites, 55, in the neck with a .38-caliber revolver at their home on Crestvue Lane in South Union after a day during which both said they had been drinking.

He was being treated at a hospital in Morgantown, W.Va., after undergoing surgery.

She is charged with attempted homicide and other offenses and is in jail.

Although the couple gave conflicting narratives, Fayette County District Attorney Richard Bower said the shooting was deliberate. But he did not offer details or reveal a motive.

“This is absolutely not an accident,” Mr. Bower said Monday. “This is an intentional, reckless act.”

Couple give conflicting accounts in Fayette County official’s shooting

Vince-Vicites-and-Deanna-Vicites.jpg

He is a delegate to the Democratic National Convention, which will be held next week in Philadelphia..

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It sound like she was trying to prevent him from committing a serious mistake

Deanna Vicites,was standing her ground, release her immediately

LOL.

The wife of a Fayette County commissioner who is charged with shooting him Sunday, initially said she was defending herself because he was choking her but then said the shooting occurred when she tried to kill herself and he grabbed the gun to stop her, police said.

The victim, Vincent Vicites, also gave conflicting accounts, according to an affidavit.

Deanna Vicites, 47, is accused of shooting Mr. Vicites, 55, in the neck with a .38-caliber revolver at their home on Crestvue Lane in South Union after a day during which both said they had been drinking.

He was being treated at a hospital in Morgantown, W.Va., after undergoing surgery.

She is charged with attempted homicide and other offenses and is in jail.

Although the couple gave conflicting narratives, Fayette County District Attorney Richard Bower said the shooting was deliberate. But he did not offer details or reveal a motive.

“This is absolutely not an accident,” Mr. Bower said Monday. “This is an intentional, reckless act.”

Couple give conflicting accounts in Fayette County official’s shooting
And they move my threads....what a joke!

Forum List

Back