Read Trump's Indictment Here

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

Rather than waiting for your propagandists to tell you what to parrot about it, read it for yourself.

I must warn Trump's fans that it is longer than a tweet, so it may be quite a challenge to your bumper sticker intellectual bandwidth to read all of it for yourself.
AA19sdS9.img

Having another bad day, I see.
For Alvin Bragg.
He claims Trump committed 34 violations to prevent information from reaching the public before the election....but all of the violations happened after the election....not before. How can that be? The first time was Feb. 14th 2017. That was after the 2016 election. WTF?
How can you charge anyone with a crime that didn't happen when you say it happened? Can't Alvin Bragg read a calendar?
Never mind the fact that he wouldn't tell the defendant what crime he was being charged with that was a felony. It's not even on the indictment. He reserves the right not to mention that crime.

Last edited:
For Alvin Bragg.
He claims Trump committed 34 violations to prevent information from reaching the public before the election....but all of the violations happened after the election....not before. How can that be? The first time was Feb. 14th 2017. That was after the 2016 election. WTF?
How can you charge anyone with a crime that didn't happen when you say it happened? Can't Alvin Bragg read a calendar?
Never mind the fact that he wouldn't tell the defendant what crime he was being charged with that was a felony. It's not even on the indictment. He reserves the right not to mention that crime.

As we’ve witnessed time and time again fooling the leftists isn’t difficult.

Another thread on the indictment text. Awesome. I assume this is the updated version? :p

I've noticed over time that some folks tend to start new threads with the same content when the existing thread isn't necessarily conforming to the direction they prefer it to go.

I imagine that they're hoping a new thread will take off and bury the existing thread and they can redirect dialogue in a manner more conforming to their own desires.

I've noticed over time that some folks tend to start new threads with the same content when the existing thread isn't necessarily conforming to the direction they prefer it to go.

I imagine that they're hoping a new thread will take off and bury the existing thread and they can redirect dialogue in a manner more conforming to their own desires.
Or, in my case, I had no idea there was already a thread on it.

Dipshit.

Rather than waiting for your propagandists to tell you what to parrot about it, read it for yourself.

I must warn Trump's fans that it is longer than a tweet, so it may be quite a challenge to your bumper sticker intellectual bandwidth to read all of it for yourself.
It's long but pretty simple. He's accused of falsifying 34 business records to cover up a crime which I believe is a violation of New York state election laws.

It's long but pretty simple. He's accused of falsifying 34 business records to cover up a crime which I believe is a violation of New York state election laws.
Precisely. David Davidson's fixer Michael Cohen was convicted of campaign-finance violations over the Stormy Daniels payoff.

These falsified records were part of the cover up of that election violation.

Forum List

Back