Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog finds

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
and yet hasn't resigned, and probably won't! welcome to MAGA world!

LOL

Wait until the serious charges are revealed.

1. SPITTING ON THE SIDEWALK.

2. WALKING ACROSS THE GRASS.

and the most serious

3. DIDN'T FLUSH THE SHITTER.

You mean like Hillary's brother was Hill and Bill's coke supplier?
proxy-image

He served under both Obama and Trump.

If he has a substance abuse problem, I hope he gets help.
"drank alcohol?" It doesn't even say if he was on duty at the time. That accusation if vaugue and meaningless.

"drank alcohol?" It doesn't even say if he was on duty at the time. That accusation if vaugue and meaningless.
The Department of Defense inspector general has issued a scathing review of Rep. Ronny Jackson during his time serving as the top White House physician, concluding that he made “sexual and denigrating” comments about a female subordinate, violated the policy for drinking alcohol while on a presidential trip and took prescription-strength sleeping medication that prompted concerns from his colleagues about his ability to provide proper care.

[snip]

On a presidential trip to Manila from April 22, 2014, to April 29, 2014, four witnesses who traveled with then-President Barack Obama and Jackson said that Jackson became intoxicated and made inappropriate comments about a female medical subordinate.

[snip]

Two years later, in Bariloche, Argentina, two witnesses told the IG they saw Jackson drinking a beer while he was serving as the physician to the President and in charge of providing medical care for a presidential trip, despite regulations prohibiting him from 24 hours before the President’s arrival until two hours after he left. Jackson, the witnesses said, dismissed the regulation as “ridiculous.”

And so forth and so on.

Like I said, I hope he gets help.

The Department of Defense inspector general has issued a scathing review of Rep. Ronny Jackson during his time serving as the top White House physician, concluding that he made “sexual and denigrating” comments about a female subordinate, violated the policy for drinking alcohol while on a presidential trip and took prescription-strength sleeping medication that prompted concerns from his colleagues about his ability to provide proper care.

[snip]

On a presidential trip to Manila from April 22, 2014, to April 29, 2014, four witnesses who traveled with then-President Barack Obama and Jackson said that Jackson became intoxicated and made inappropriate comments about a female medical subordinate.

[snip]

Two years later, in Bariloche, Argentina, two witnesses told the IG they saw Jackson drinking a beer while he was serving as the physician to the President and in charge of providing medical care for a presidential trip, despite regulations prohibiting him from 24 hours before the President’s arrival until two hours after he left. Jackson, the witnesses said, dismissed the regulation as “ridiculous.”

And so forth and so on.

Like I said, I hope he gets help.

OMG!!!!!! A beer.

In the first or second degree, depending on whether or not you left the toilet seat up.

Well if he became intoxicated I'm guessing more than a beer -- either that or he's a fucken lightweight. Not cool either way. In my day, men could handle their liquor. Shit, I remember engaging in drinking contests, throwing up, and coming back for more.

But God damn did I pay for it the next day. I did report to work on time and completed my entire shift, though.

Forum List

Back