What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Read it and Weep Muslims

OP
the_human_being

the_human_being

Gold Member
Reaction score

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
KingHezki3.jpg

The image is from the site you have linked and looking at the seal it look Egyptian, so I would not get too happy and joyous over this.

Both Muslim and Jewish tribes are from Abraham and Islam is the younger religion from the House of Ishmael, but it does not change the fact they were also there at the same time but were not known as Muslim at that time...

Abrahamic religions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
KingHezki3.jpg

The image is from the site you have linked and looking at the seal it look Egyptian, so I would not get too happy and joyous over this.

Both Muslim and Jewish tribes are from Abraham and Islam is the younger religion from the House of Ishmael, but it does not change the fact they were also there at the same time but were not known as Muslim at that time...

The wings embracing the orb are tilting downward thus clearly indicate Egyptian symbolism and there is the Ankh also.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
KingHezki3.jpg

The wings embracing the orb are tilting downward thus clearly indicate Egyptian symbolism and there is the Ankh also.

It was the Ankh that first caught my eye, and then the winged orb that look like this to me:

upload_2016-1-30_9-55-16.jpeg

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
KingHezki3.jpg

It was the Ankh that first caught my eye, and then the winged orb that look like this to me:

View attachment 61661
I wonder about the inscription it seems like rune and Chinese characters?

OP
the_human_being

the_human_being

Gold Member
Reaction score
KingHezki3.jpg

Your problem is with what the words say themselves.

OP
the_human_being

the_human_being

Gold Member
Reaction score
KingHezki3.jpg

Why not simply READ what the inscription actually says?

The dots help separate the words: “Belonging to Hezekiah (son of) Ahaz king of Judah.”

OP
the_human_being

the_human_being

Gold Member
Reaction score
KingHezki3.jpg

View attachment 61661
I wonder about the inscription it seems like rune and Chinese characters?

Again, the inscription says:

The dots help separate the words: “Belonging to Hezekiah (son of) Ahaz king of Judah.”

CHEEZE!!

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Read the words? Uh... Let me take some classes first...
BTW. If the writing took 5 years to decipher by ONE GUY out of a team, that could be anything. Could be a seal from the Pharaoh's administration empowering some tax collector. Anyhow, it sure is not Jewish symbolism as we know it today. I am skeptic about the translation but it doesn't mean diddly squat in the big scheme of things.

OP
the_human_being

the_human_being

Gold Member
Reaction score

Read the words? Uh... Let me take some classes first...
BTW. If the writing took 5 years to decipher by ONE GUY out of a team, that could be anything. Could be a seal from the Pharaoh's administration empowering some tax collector. Anyhow, it sure is not Jewish symbolism as we know it today. I am skeptic about the translation but it doesn't mean diddly squat in the big scheme of things.

Yes, I'm certain you have more knowledge than anyone who has actually held it and looked at it.

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm certain you have more knowledge than anyone who has actually held it and looked at it.
Healthy skepticism never hurts. I did not claim to have any knowledge about anything as I indicated with my remark "I need to take some classes first...." and I am not arguing, I am just skeptical. The seal was found around Jerusalem what proves noting. One can find Roman artifacts in Galicia, Ireland and Scotland, does that mean that the Celts made those, does that mean that Roman coins were minted by Celtic kings for their kingdom?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List