Read it and Weep Muslims

KingHezki3.jpg

The image is from the site you have linked and looking at the seal it look Egyptian, so I would not get too happy and joyous over this.

Both Muslim and Jewish tribes are from Abraham and Islam is the younger religion from the House of Ishmael, but it does not change the fact they were also there at the same time but were not known as Muslim at that time...

Abrahamic religions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your problem is with what the words say themselves.

LOL...... the OP's article is from a site called "Joe the Plumber". ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

I simply get off bitch slapping Liberals. It really makes my day.

King Hezekiah's seal discovered in Jerusalem - CNN.com

King Hezekiah's Seal Found

Biblical King Hezekiah's royal seal unearthed in Jerusalem

King Hezekiah’s Seal Discovered in Jerusalem

Seal of Biblical King Hezekiah Found in Jerusalem

There are many many more OH Great Super-Intelligent One.

Your problem is that you still have no clue about the history of the land and never will. The fact still remains that the children of Ishmael inhabited the region along with the children of Isaac and when you look at the seal it has Egyptian Hieroglyphics on it and to deny it is stupid on your part!

Ankh is very visible on the right region of the picture on your link and the little creature in the middle also look like a crude drawing of a scarab beetle with wings.

As for the translation of the piece only tell us that a Jewish King lived in the region but does not change the fact that the Children of Ishmael also lived in the region.

I know how dare I not just embrace this discovery, well because discovery like this have been shown to be false, fake, and sometimes wrong but if a true authentic piece all it shows there was a Jewish King of that time, but does not change the argument if the land belong to the House of Isaac ( Jews ) or the House of Ishmael ( Muslims )...

Now can you explain why a Ankh symbol would be on a Jewish King Seal?

th

Your problem is that you still have no clue about the history of the land and never will. The fact still remains that the children of Ishmael inhabited the region along with the children of Isaac and when you look at the seal it has Egyptian Hieroglyphics on it and to deny it is stupid on your part!

Ankh is very visible on the right region of the picture on your link and the little creature in the middle also look like a crude drawing of a scarab beetle with wings.

As for the translation of the piece only tell us that a Jewish King lived in the region but does not change the fact that the Children of Ishmael also lived in the region.

I know how dare I not just embrace this discovery, well because discovery like this have been shown to be false, fake, and sometimes wrong but if a true authentic piece all it shows there was a Jewish King of that time, but does not change the argument if the land belong to the House of Isaac ( Jews ) or the House of Ishmael ( Muslims )...

I doubt that the translation is correct considering the Egyptian symbolism.

I am trying to look at Hieratic writing. That would be consistent with the symbolism.

I am trying to look at Hieratic writing. That would be consistent with the symbolism.

Closes thing I could come close to the orb is this:

th

It would be a flying Scarab, and that is what I noticed first then the Ankh, and with those two symbols it made me wonder if it was a Egyptian Seal?

If it is as Jewish King Seal then great but I would like to know why those two symbols were on the seal?

th

It would be a flying Scarab, and that is what I noticed first then the Ankh, and with those two symbols it made me wonder if it was a Egyptian Seal?

If it is as Jewish King Seal then great but I would like to know why those two symbols were on the seal?
fig119.jpg

Fig. 119. Egyptian Globe.
(Lepsius. Denkmäler, vol. ii., fig. 136.)
"Hieratic is often present in any given period in two forms, a highly ligatured, cursive script used for administrative documents, and a broad uncial bookhand used for literary, scientific, and religious texts. These two forms can often be significantly different from one another. Letters, in particular, used very cursive forms for quick writing, often with large numbers of abbreviations for formulaic phrases, similar to shorthand."
Hieratic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

th

fig119.jpg

Fig. 119. Egyptian Globe.
(Lepsius. Denkmäler, vol. ii., fig. 136.)
"Hieratic is often present in any given period in two forms, a highly ligatured, cursive script used for administrative documents, and a broad uncial bookhand used for literary, scientific, and religious texts. These two forms can often be significantly different from one another. Letters, in particular, used very cursive forms for quick writing, often with large numbers of abbreviations for formulaic phrases, similar to shorthand."
Hieratic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting, and why would that be on a Jewish King Seal?

Add in the Ankh and it look more like a religious seal to me...

Gee whiz, you archeologists should contact those folks and point out their mistakes.
Hahaha... it wasn't a mistake.
"Thou shalt have none other gods before me." Deuteronomy 5:7 KJV
So, why would a Jewish king have a seal depicting the Sun God (winged orb) and the Ankh as a symbol of religious pluralism?
"Hezekiah enacted sweeping religious reforms, including a strict mandate for the sole worship of Yahweh and a prohibition on venerating other deities within the Temple in Jerusalem" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezekiah
It is a contradiction. He demanded the sole worship of G-d yet has the symbols of another religion on his seal. It doesn't add up.

Gee whiz, you archeologists should contact those folks and point out their mistakes.
Hahaha... it wasn't a mistake.
"Thou shalt have none other gods before me." Deuteronomy 5:7 KJV
So, why would a Jewish king have a seal depicting the Sun God (winged orb) and the Ankh as a symbol of religious pluralism?
"Hezekiah enacted sweeping religious reforms, including a strict mandate for the sole worship of Yahweh and a prohibition on venerating other deities within the Temple in Jerusalem" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezekiah
It is a contradiction. He demanded the sole worship of G-d yet has the symbols of another religion on his seal. It doesn't add up.

Seriously, there are a dozen links to this on the internet. CNN and other news agencies carried it. If it is indeed in error, don't you think you should contact CNN or someone and try to straighten out the bumbling fools who found this thing and all the archeologists who have read the accounts and did not catch the error? I would certainly have thought a Muslim or an Egyptian archeologist would have condemned the conclusions drawn already. Contact CNN or someone and contest this and let us know how you come out.

Seriously, there are a dozen links to this on the internet. CNN and other news agencies carried it. If it is indeed in error, don't you think you should contact CNN or someone and try to straighten out the bumbling fools who found this thing and all the archeologists who have read the accounts and did not catch the error? I would certainly have thought a Muslim or an Egyptian archeologist would have condemned the conclusions drawn already. Contact CNN or someone and contest this and let us know how you come out.
It is not a big deal to me, I just found it strange when I looked at the seal and the translation of the text. There is an explanation here, what is an assumption:
Royal seal of Judah's 'greatest king' Hezekiah found in ancient dump

It is not a big deal to me, I just found it strange when I looked at the seal and the translation of the text. There is an explanation here, what is an assumption:
Royal seal of Judah's 'greatest king' Hezekiah found in ancient dump

That was a very good article explaining why those two Egyptian Hieroglyphs were on that seal:

From your link:

" During the conflict, Hezekiah allied himself with Egypt, which may help to explain the presence of the ankh symbol – the Egyptian hieroglyphs for life – on his seal. "

------

Also the fact that other Royal seals of that era were found with the one marking you suggested and the Flying Scarab, so it explains much more and the seal might have been used for Royal Letters between Egypt and the King of Judah...

I am surprise that the OP'er is not interested in learning this, oh well...

Read the following link all you of the "religion of peace". This should serve to settle ancient and modern day disputes.

BREAKING: Major Biblical Discovery Rocking the Globe: Islam Livid!
So, if an arrowhead is discovered on your property, are you going to move?

Hardly. I'm a Seminole. I want you to move. You haven't been properly vetted. You are an illegal alien.
I'm a Seminole.

A Seminole that excepted the crackers religion, the same crackers that slaughters native Americans, what a sickie

That was a very good article explaining why those two Egyptian Hieroglyphs were on that seal:

From your link:

" During the conflict, Hezekiah allied himself with Egypt, which may help to explain the presence of the ankh symbol – the Egyptian hieroglyphs for life – on his seal. "

------

Also the fact that other Royal seals of that era were found with the one marking you suggested and the Flying Scarab, so it explains much more and the seal might have been used for Royal Letters between Egypt and the King of Judah...

I am surprise that the OP'er is not interested in learning this, oh well...
Bruce, you are fucking genius!!!!!! How about the seal contains the sender and the addressee.
Sender: obviously the Pharaoh's Court, based on the symbols and
Addressee: “Belonging to Hezekiah (son of) Ahaz king of Judah.”
I settle for that! It makes sense. Case closed.

Actually, the OP'er is interested but he sees far more into this than most of you do. This has to do with the throne of David and God's promise that David will never be without an heir to the throne. When I return from church today, I will attempt to explain in more depth.

Read the following link all you of the "religion of peace". This should serve to settle ancient and modern day disputes.

BREAKING: Major Biblical Discovery Rocking the Globe: Islam Livid!
So, if an arrowhead is discovered on your property, are you going to move?

Hardly. I'm a Seminole. I want you to move. You haven't been properly vetted. You are an illegal alien.
I'm a Seminole.

A Seminole that excepted the crackers religion, the same crackers that slaughters native Americans, what a sickie

If you actually knew anything about history, you would know that the Seminoles gave the white man's military machine about as much hurt as they received. The Seminoles are the only tribe that has never surrendered to the US government.

Ok. According to the Bible, Hezekiah was one of the kings that worshiped God and wiped out idol worship in Israel. The King of Babylon was looking to attack so for the first time, Hezekiah went against the prophet Isaiah's warnings and made a pact with Egypt. This pact did Hezekiah no good at all because God had to intervene to save Jerusalem.

Somehow, and I suspect it has something to do with Israeli bloodlines in Egypt, King Zeddakiah's daughter went into Egypt later on and became a queen there. It does appear that somehow or another from the time Joseph went to Egypt and became a high muckety muck down there later having Jacob and 160 or so other Israelites move to Egypt, the Israelites have had some amount of political sway in Egypt. Even Job, who went into Egypt among the 160 or so that Jacob took down there is thought by many to have become a lesser king in Egypt and indeed may have built the Great Pyramid.

There is certainly a lot to ponder and research here.

Ok. According to the Bible, Hezekiah was one of the kings that worshiped God and wiped out idol worship in Israel. The King of Babylon was looking to attack so for the first time, Hezekiah went against the prophet Isaiah's warnings and made a pact with Egypt. This pact did Hezekiah no good at all because God had to intervene to save Jerusalem.

Somehow, and I suspect it has something to do with Israeli bloodlines in Egypt, King Zeddakiah's daughter went into Egypt later on and became a queen there. It does appear that somehow or another from the time Joseph went to Egypt and became a high muckety muck down there later having Jacob and 160 or so other Israelites move to Egypt, the Israelites have had some amount of political sway in Egypt. Even Job, who went into Egypt among the 160 or so that Jacob took down there is thought by many to have become a lesser king in Egypt and indeed may have built the Great Pyramid.

There is certainly a lot to ponder and research here.
Concerning the seal I am convinced now that it was a seal on a royal correspondence. It was the Pharaoh's seal and Hezekiah was the recipient of that correspondence.

Forum List

Back