Read it and Weep Muslims

KingHezki3.jpg

The image is from the site you have linked and looking at the seal it look Egyptian, so I would not get too happy and joyous over this.

Both Muslim and Jewish tribes are from Abraham and Islam is the younger religion from the House of Ishmael, but it does not change the fact they were also there at the same time but were not known as Muslim at that time...

Abrahamic religions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KingHezki3.jpg

The image is from the site you have linked and looking at the seal it look Egyptian, so I would not get too happy and joyous over this.

Both Muslim and Jewish tribes are from Abraham and Islam is the younger religion from the House of Ishmael, but it does not change the fact they were also there at the same time but were not known as Muslim at that time...

The wings embracing the orb are tilting downward thus clearly indicate Egyptian symbolism and there is the Ankh also.

KingHezki3.jpg

The wings embracing the orb are tilting downward thus clearly indicate Egyptian symbolism and there is the Ankh also.

It was the Ankh that first caught my eye, and then the winged orb that look like this to me:

upload_2016-1-30_9-55-16.jpeg

KingHezki3.jpg

It was the Ankh that first caught my eye, and then the winged orb that look like this to me:

View attachment 61661
I wonder about the inscription it seems like rune and Chinese characters?

KingHezki3.jpg

Your problem is with what the words say themselves.

KingHezki3.jpg

Why not simply READ what the inscription actually says?

The dots help separate the words: “Belonging to Hezekiah (son of) Ahaz king of Judah.”

KingHezki3.jpg

View attachment 61661
I wonder about the inscription it seems like rune and Chinese characters?

Again, the inscription says:

The dots help separate the words: “Belonging to Hezekiah (son of) Ahaz king of Judah.”

CHEEZE!!

Read the words? Uh... Let me take some classes first...
BTW. If the writing took 5 years to decipher by ONE GUY out of a team, that could be anything. Could be a seal from the Pharaoh's administration empowering some tax collector. Anyhow, it sure is not Jewish symbolism as we know it today. I am skeptic about the translation but it doesn't mean diddly squat in the big scheme of things.

Read the words? Uh... Let me take some classes first...
BTW. If the writing took 5 years to decipher by ONE GUY out of a team, that could be anything. Could be a seal from the Pharaoh's administration empowering some tax collector. Anyhow, it sure is not Jewish symbolism as we know it today. I am skeptic about the translation but it doesn't mean diddly squat in the big scheme of things.

Yes, I'm certain you have more knowledge than anyone who has actually held it and looked at it.

Yes, I'm certain you have more knowledge than anyone who has actually held it and looked at it.
Healthy skepticism never hurts. I did not claim to have any knowledge about anything as I indicated with my remark "I need to take some classes first...." and I am not arguing, I am just skeptical. The seal was found around Jerusalem what proves noting. One can find Roman artifacts in Galicia, Ireland and Scotland, does that mean that the Celts made those, does that mean that Roman coins were minted by Celtic kings for their kingdom?

Forum List

Back