RCP poll average (weeks ago Hillary ahead by 8%) shrinks to just 2.2%, with a week still to go

Under 5, which is why the polls being within the MOE makes me thing we may be in for a surprise.
But frankly Hillary winning by 100 or so EV's wouldn't surprise me either. The electorate is simply too volatile for accurate predictions.
I think the under represented Trump supporters are higher than that, as it was an 8% swing with Brexit and some studies put it at 5%.

Considering the continued roll out of the BI story and its affect on those who have not yet heard it but will by election day, and I think 10%+ is reasonable.

And I cannot see any other event taking such a huge impact on the election, except maybe a terrorist attack on USA soil, and that would help Trump, not Hillary.

What ammo does Hillary have left? She has fired it all.

10% seems a stretch to me, and of course we all know the national poll is only an indicator.

The State that interests me most if Michigan. If THAT goes red, Trumps got it.

I will be out of the forum once the election is over in any case... but if you wanna bet. Clearly you are not rational as a Clinton voter anyway.

That's good. You may as well start looking for a nice comfy corner to cry in now - it's not going to be pretty.

I will be fine either way. However, people who want to a criminal as their president really concern me. It really is the fall of the west, because of idiots like you. Let's hope Trump wins...
Trump has a lot of shennanigans going on too. Let's not kid ourselves about his charities, his donation to the Florida AG, Trump University, the allegations of sexual assault, etc. And Clinton, while investigated, hasn't been convicted of anything. So I don't see one as being all that criminal than the other.

I've said it elsewhere but I'll say it here: This election reminds me of the David Duke vs. Edwin Edwards election back in Louisiana. One was very clearly a crook (and IIRC, was under investigation as the campaign ran). The other was a racist, KKK, GOP candidate. The slogan for the race was "Vote for the Crook, it matters." So yeah, I'll vote Hillary.

First you don't believe the polls but now you do?
Where do you get the silly idea I don't believe the polls?

Liberals are coming up with more and more desperate lies as they lose.
You didn't 14 days ago you fucking liars!

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301612-trump-i-dont-believe-the-polls-anymore

Trump blames campaign woes on 'phony polls' from 'disgusting' media

So are you saying Trumps a dumb fuck birther conspiracy theorist? Me too!

I will be out of the forum once the election is over in any case... but if you wanna bet. Clearly you are not rational as a Clinton voter anyway.

That's good. You may as well start looking for a nice comfy corner to cry in now - it's not going to be pretty.

I will be fine either way. However, people who want to a criminal as their president really concern me. It really is the fall of the west, because of idiots like you. Let's hope Trump wins...
Trump has a lot of shennanigans going on too. Let's not kid ourselves about his charities, his donation to the Florida AG, Trump University, the allegations of sexual assault, etc. And Clinton, while investigated, hasn't been convicted of anything. So I don't see one as being all that criminal than the other.

I've said it elsewhere but I'll say it here: This election reminds me of the David Duke vs. Edwin Edwards election back in Louisiana. One was very clearly a crook (and IIRC, was under investigation as the campaign ran). The other was a racist, KKK, GOP candidate. The slogan for the race was "Vote for the Crook, it matters." So yeah, I'll vote Hillary.

In this case, Hillary is the racist AND a crook!

She belong in prison and let's not kid ourselves, the evidence was there already prior to the new investigation. Trump has nothing shady going on, just DNC snare.

Under 5, which is why the polls being within the MOE makes me thing we may be in for a surprise.
But frankly Hillary winning by 100 or so EV's wouldn't surprise me either. The electorate is simply too volatile for accurate predictions.
I think the under represented Trump supporters are higher than that, as it was an 8% swing with Brexit and some studies put it at 5%.

Considering the continued roll out of the BI story and its affect on those who have not yet heard it but will by election day, and I think 10%+ is reasonable.

And I cannot see any other event taking such a huge impact on the election, except maybe a terrorist attack on USA soil, and that would help Trump, not Hillary.

10% seems a stretch to me, and of course we all know the national poll is only an indicator.

But it won't because Snyder poisoned black people in Flint and they are pissed! Oh you think Flint citizens aren't going to show up?

Oh and you forget Trump pissed off Muslims and Dearborn Michigan is the Arab capital of the USA.

Oh and Trump pissed off a lot of women and we have a lot of those too.

The Real Clear Politics average is also stacked and leaves out many polls that showed Trump in the lead.
RCP, FiveThirtyEight, and other sites are pretty selective about the polls they use in averages and models.

I gave examples of what I am talking about, the exclusion of the 23 October IBD poll which showed Trump ahead and is also a very reliable poll and they included all the IBD poll results that show Clinton ahead. Meanwhile they have ridiculous outliers that show Hillary up by double digits.,

RCP averages are stacked and that makes them bullshit for seeing where the electorate is AT RIGHT NOW, but it can show movement among the electorate, but what the offset is is anybodies guess, but it isnt in favor of Hillary..

She belong in prison and let's not kid ourselves, the evidence was there already prior to the new investigation. Trump has nothing shady going on, just DNC snare.

It's been 30 years what have you got on Hillary? NOTHING! Desperate 7 days before the election we see you guys working overtime.

Lol, you compare Trump to David Duke, but the only one in this current POTUS race that has ties to any segregationists or KKK Grand Dragons is Hillary,not Trump.

Can you see your filters yet?

Reagan had a huge win in the debates leading into the final stretch, Trump, after a few day bump from non-revelatory Comey letter will again be bottoming as news cycle refocuses one of his many ridiculous policies, mis-doings and personal failures.
Wow, you really have to put some effort into being this obtuse.

The media was carrying Carter's water just like they're carrying Hildabeest's today. The polls didn't start breaking for Reagan until a couple weeks before election day. Even then, they didn't openly predict the ass kicking that Peanuts got, though I strongly suspect they knew it was coming.

Mind you, I have no brief for Trumpnfurher and won't be voting at all, let alone for him. That aside, it's going to be a serious ROFL moment if he kicks Hildabeest's big fat ass next week.

It's been 30 years what have you got on Hillary? NOTHING! Desperate 7 days before the election we see you guys working overtime.

Yeah, nothing has been found:

Only a hard left regressive swallows the nonsense of a talking point.

But it won't because Snyder poisoned black people in Flint and they are pissed! Oh you think Flint citizens aren't going to show up?

Oh and you forget Trump pissed off Muslims and Dearborn Michigan is the Arab capital of the USA.

If you have an actual response, make it. This drivel doesn't count.

North Carolina. He doesn't have a path without it and Pennsylvania and we will see North Carolina come in first. If he loses North Carolina, I'd go to bed.

Check out the maps on Electoral-Vote.com and RCP. Trump's path even with the FBI release remains narrow. He can win Ohio and Florida and actually lose the race.

What's been found? Tell us please!

North Carolina. He doesn't have a path without it and Pennsylvania and we will see North Carolina come in first. If he loses North Carolina, I'd go to bed.

Check out the maps on Electoral-Vote.com and RCP. Trump's path even with the FBI release remains narrow. He can win Ohio and Florida and actually lose the race.
If Trump wins Florduh and Ohio he has won the election, in essence. While it is mathematically possible for him to lose having won those states, they are so representative of the electorate that it is implausible he can win both and still lose.

What's been found? Tell us please!

Did you not watch the video?

Are you having trouble comprehending reality?

If you have an actual response, make it. This drivel doesn't count.
You don't think Flint residents are mad at Republicans? You don't think Republicans are going to be punished for Rick Snyder poisoning blacks? Boy are you dumb then. You must think those people are stupid. Well of course because you gave them lead poisoning.

And you don't think the muslim capital of the world is going to punish trump? You are fucking StUPID then!

Where do you get the silly idea I don't believe the polls?
Liberals are coming up with more and more desperate lies as they lose.
You didn't 14 days ago you fucking liars!
As expected, the liberal can't back up what he said about me not believing the polls. That's common with nearly everything they try to say.

Back to the subject:
The polls are closing in relentlessly on Hillary.

Too bad, so sad.
It's not about you ahole, I mean acorn. It's about Trump. Trump doesn't believe the polls or at least he didn't. You're supporting him right? So I assume you believe all the stupid shit he believes.

Do you think I should waste one second looking through your history to see if you've ever doubted polls? Give me a break.

So now Trolls believe Polls. Got it.

Trump has nothing shady going on, just DNC snare.
Oh, Trump has plenty. I know you don't want to see it, but Trump's accusers are every bit as credible as the Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton accusers. He's had to pay fines for illegal uses of his charities and he is currently in court over Trump U. He's stiffed people left and right that have done contracted work for him and he's destroyed emails in defiance of court orders. So yeah, he's crooked too. Don't kid yourselves.

And if there was evidence of something involving a crime, Hillary would be in prison. Like Bill she's been hunted doggedly and a whole ton of tax payer money has been wasted by folks with an ax to grind. And she's walked away from each one.

As far as racism goes, I'm going with Trump's current dialogue here. I'll up the ante with Trump's disregard for most of the traditions around the Presidency and his VERY dangerous talk about election rigging. Or encouraging the Russians to hack the US government. Or encouraging voters to enable themselves of the "Second Ammendment Solution."

I'll be happily voting for Hillary because of Trump. If the GOP had run Kasich, or even Rubio, or even Jeb, I'd be voting for them. I voted for Bush in 2004, and I'd have been happy to vote GOP again. But they went and picked Trump.

Forum List

Back