RCMP entered home while family slept, started questioning 11-year-old, says mother

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
TPS, OPP, RCMP, DRPS, Peel Region Police.

No wonder our allies don't trust us...

A Mount Moriah, N.L. family says their privacy was invaded by two RCMP officers who entered their home unannounced and questioned their young daughter about a missing girl early Sunday morning.

Cortney Pike told CBC News she and her partner, Andrew Dunphy, were awoken around 5:30 a.m. NT Sunday by the sound of steps at the top of their staircase.

"I said, 'Andrew, I think there's someone in our house," Pike said Tuesday.

"They just yelled out 'Hello.' It wasn't, 'This is the RCMP,' nothing.… Andrew jumped out of bed because he heard a strange man's voice in the house. He ran out, and it was two police officers walking down our hallway."

Pike said the police, who she learned had entered the home through an unlocked door, started asking questions about a missing girl. The couple said they had no idea anyone was missing and asked the police why they were in their home, Pike said, but didn't get a clear answer.

But Pike says she learned she and Dunphy weren't the first people police questioned in the house. Pike said her 11-year-old daughter, Nevaeh, told her she was awoken by a flashlight shining in her face.

I remember a time when I believed the bad cops were a small minority & most LEO were the good guys.
Those days are long gone.
Even here in a Red state, when I see cops, I picture Gestapo

TPS, OPP, RCMP, DRPS, Peel Region Police.

No wonder our allies don't trust us...

A Mount Moriah, N.L. family says their privacy was invaded by two RCMP officers who entered their home unannounced and questioned their young daughter about a missing girl early Sunday morning.

Cortney Pike told CBC News she and her partner, Andrew Dunphy, were awoken around 5:30 a.m. NT Sunday by the sound of steps at the top of their staircase.

"I said, 'Andrew, I think there's someone in our house," Pike said Tuesday.

"They just yelled out 'Hello.' It wasn't, 'This is the RCMP,' nothing.… Andrew jumped out of bed because he heard a strange man's voice in the house. He ran out, and it was two police officers walking down our hallway."

Pike said the police, who she learned had entered the home through an unlocked door, started asking questions about a missing girl. The couple said they had no idea anyone was missing and asked the police why they were in their home, Pike said, but didn't get a clear answer.

But Pike says she learned she and Dunphy weren't the first people police questioned in the house. Pike said her 11-year-old daughter, Nevaeh, told her she was awoken by a flashlight shining in her face.
At least we know Dragonlady will approve of this. She loves her Trudeau and company.

I advise Americans to go read the Ontario Police Services Act. Check out the ability of police to do what they please to whom they please and they are fully protected.

Be it killing a gun store owner in his place of work when you show up unannounced as TPS did, or, killing a newbord baby in a car as the OPP did and not even having to answer for the murder. THIS is Canada, always has been.

Men like me are paying a steep price to expose them, our economy and reputation are decimated, pick sides with us at your own peril...

Forum List

Back