HR, says HR person is run by angry, vengeful women who hate you...says Canadian HR woman

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Listen to what she admits about herself and her co HR personnel. Her advice to you, job seeker/employed person is to stay off social media because HR is watching and they will make your life miserable...you will not get that job..or you will lose that job you have.

You know what is so funny? She doesn't take her own advice. HOW can you be so stupid woman to put your agenda on social media threatening citizens with retaliation????

In addition to her stupidity...the woman has Waardenburg Syndrome. Note the wide set bulgy eyes and flat nose bridge. I don't know if mental incapacity comes with the condition but it's peaked my curiosity.

Her Name is Tammy Sepetis and she is a member of HRPA, and now she’s in some trouble...allegedly.

Last edited:
Well that was fast! And well deserved....although i don't think her threats were the cause. I think she was fired if indeed she was, was for being so stupid as to give away their agenda.

Listen to what she admits about herself and her co HR personnel. Her advice to you, job seeker/employed person is to stay off social media because HR is watching and they will make your life miserable...you will not get that job..or you will lose that job you have.

You know what is so funny? She doesn't take her own advice. HOW can you be so stupid woman to put your agenda on social media threatening citizens with retaliation????

In addition to her stupidity...the woman has Waardenburg Syndrome. Note the wide set bulgy eyes and flat nose bridge. I don't know if mental incapacity comes with the condition but it's peaked my curiosity.

Her Name is Tammy Sepetis and she is a member of HRPA, and now she’s in some trouble...allegedly.

Is this Biden and Turdeau's illegitimate daughter?

She represents a microcosm of Canada, where unaccountable authorities decide your fate and you have no recourse.

From our police to HR and politicians, THIS is us. This is why we are talentless since such citizens leave for other nations. Are you sure you want to be like us?

I don't want the US to be like that but like Canada, we have people in positions of power who do not deserve it, did not earn it and need to be kicked vigorously to the curb.

THIS is why women should not be placed in these positions of power. See how they behave? and in such an ugly manner.

and it isn't just women...it's minorities too. They haven't had enough time to experience power.....they think they must make up for lost time by being dishonest and that is okay with them and they expect it to be okay with you too.

Last edited:

That's been my personal experience, especially in Silly Con Valley. Extremely rude and nasty sociopaths, which is why most managers who really need competent people never rely on HR officers; they're mostly AA hires themselves, needed to fill a quota for 'Diversity' quotas in Management, and they know it, and they know everybody else knows it, even other female managers don't rely on HR hacks.

Forum List

Back