“Ray Epps CLEARLY Was Working for Somebody…The Core Claims About Jan 6 Were a Lie” – Tucker Carlson Discusses the Truth About the Jan 6 Files

No. He wasn't. He even said so himself. Just stop..:auiqs.jpg:

If that is, indeed true. . .

Answer me this.

Why won't the J6 committee release the first time that they questioned Ray Epps?

From your link;

". . A full transcript of Epps’ Jan. 21, 2022, interview, which was made public Dec. 29, shows Epps was questioned by U.S. Reps. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.; Stephanie Murphy, D-Fla.; Pete Aguilar, D-Calif., and Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill. The members interviewed him about a text message in which Epps used the word "orchestrated" — and Epps explained it did not mean he planned to incite the insurrection. . . "

This? Is a quote from that transcript, dated Friday, January21, 2022 - Washington D.C. Pages 5 and 6;

"21 Q Did you ever work for the FBI?

22 A No,sir

23 Q Mr. Epps, this is not the first time we're interviewing you. Is that correct?

24 A No sir

25 Q We also met with you back in November. Is that right?

26 A Yes sir

27 Q So, today, we're going to go through a lot of the same topics that we went through in November, okay, so just to kind of give you the highlight where we're heading
for today."

So this then, begs the question, why won't the J6 committee, or the government, or the FBI, or whomever did Ray Epps questioning, on November 3rd, release THAT transcript, rather than this manufactured one for public consumption and propaganda purposes?

Clearly we know he doesn't work for the FBI, but this doesn't prove that he isn't in leagues with some other government agency, private contractor, NGO, or indeed, the corporate DNC itself.

^I'm still mad about that song, but he's got a brilliant point.

This does NOT let you off the hook songwise. :1peleas:
MisterBeale
c'ya at the 4F old man. . .

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

“Ray Epps CLEARLY Was Working for Somebody…The Core Claims About Jan 6 Were a Lie” – Tucker Carlson Discusses the Truth About the Jan 6 Files with Clayton Morris at Redacted

12 Mar 2023 ~~ By Joe oft

Tucker Carlson met with his former fellow host at FOX News, Clayton Morris, at his online show ‘Redacted.’ In this interview that was released on Saturday, they discussed many things including the Jan 6 tapes and all that transpired before and since that time.
Tucker Carlson at one time hosted FOX and Friends Weekend with Clayton Morris and Abby Huntsman. Tucker eventually went on to do his own cable news show at FOX News that is the top show on cable news. Abby Huntsman left FOX to become a host at The View, a toxic far-left morning show, and Morris started Redacted.

Commentary:
This is a side of Tucker I have not seen until now. Great interview, I really dislike mainstream but if anyone speaks some truth it must be him.
I have nothing but respect for him for pushing back and trying to get to the truth and asking the questions that we all want to ask about the very obvious lies and inconsistency’s being pushed by the government and the left wing media.
Tucker is way more powerful and trustworthy than the media
Clearly, Murdoch's sons knuckled under to Schumer's censorship demands. Demonstrating there is no more freedom of the Press.
The Media Quislings shield Maoist Democrats and refuse to expose any of their corruption. They are the biggest deterrence in shedding daylight on stolen elections because they refuse to report any of it. They are the biggest problem the world has, they control the narrative, disinformation, propaganda and the gas lighting!
During an interview with Glenn Beck, Glenn asked Tucker if anyone else had asked for access to the footage.
Tucker said no one else had at tat point.
Glenn then immediately asked for access, and Tucker agreed to give him the information on whom to contact.
So, I feel certain that Glenn Beck has officially asked for that access by now.

Tucker is lying to you about everything, just to keep you from turning the channel.

Answer me this.

Why won't the J6 committee release the first time that they questioned Ray Epps?

From your link;

". . A full transcript of Epps’ Jan. 21, 2022, interview, which was made public Dec. 29, shows Epps was questioned by U.S. Reps. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.; Stephanie Murphy, D-Fla.; Pete Aguilar, D-Calif., and Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill. The members interviewed him about a text message in which Epps used the word "orchestrated" — and Epps explained it did not mean he planned to incite the insurrection. . . "

This? Is a quote from that transcript, dated Friday, January21, 2022 - Washington D.C. Pages 5 and 6;

22 A No,sir

23 Q Mr. Epps, this is not the first time we're interviewing you. Is that correct?

24 A No sir

26 A Yes sir

27 Q So, today, we're going to go through a lot of the same topics that we went through in November, okay, so just to kind of give you the highlight where we're heading

for today."

So this then, begs the question, why won't the J6 committee, or the government, or the FBI, or whomever did Ray Epps questioning, on November 3rd, release THAT transcript, rather than this manufactured one for public consumption and propaganda purposes?

Clearly we know he doesn't work for the FBI, but this doesn't prove that he isn't in leagues with some other government agency, private contractor, NGO, or indeed, the corporate DNC itself.
How do you know it was not released?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You call him trustworthy, when with the dominion lawsuit discovery emails released in their court findings on Fox, it was just exposed how much Tucker's been lying to you? Seriously? How can you explain all that evidence away?

How do you know it was not released?
When I found out about it, I looked for it.

And then when I found this one, I looked for it again, on six different search engines, about 50 pages deep. I'm pretty good at finding things.

If you can find it, link me to it. I would love to read it. I see no reason, why the same sources that link this documentation, would not link the previous interview, if it is publicly available, do you?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You call him trustworthy, when with the dominion lawsuit discovery emails released in their court findings on Fox, it was just exposed how much Tucker's been lying to you? Seriously? How can you explain all that evidence away?
I wouldn't say he is more trustworthy than any other establishment mouthpiece, though, TBH, I don't think he is any less.

Epps was an instigator, even if he didn't personal go into the Capitol. A lot of people were convicted for a lot less than that. CLEARLY, he has a godfather somewhere in the shitpile.

Epps was an instigator, even if he didn't personal go into the Capitol. A lot of people were convicted for a lot less than that. CLEARLY, he has a godfather somewhere in the shitpile.
Still no proof he was anything but a MAGArat

Last edited:
No. He wasn't. He even said so himself. Just stop..:auiqs.jpg:

No, he told his nephew and got caught doing it. Epps is walking free after doing the same things people got prison time for. It was a planned set up to cover the massive fraud by getting it out of the news. Censorship followed immediately.

No, he told his nephew and got caught doing it. Epps is walking free after doing the same things people got prison time for. It was a planned set up to cover the massive fraud by getting it out of the news. Censorship followed immediately.
He sent a text telling his nephew he got people to go to the rally and the Capitol. Hundreds did likewise

Answer me this.

From your link;

22 A No,sir

24 A No sir

26 A Yes sir

for today."

Do you have evidence that Ray Epps works for another government agency, private contractor, NGO, or the DNC?

Anything at all?

“Ray Epps CLEARLY Was Working for Somebody…The Core Claims About Jan 6 Were a Lie” – Tucker Carlson Discusses the Truth About the Jan 6 Files with Clayton Morris at Redacted

12 Mar 2023 ~~ By Joe oft

Tucker Carlson met with his former fellow host at FOX News, Clayton Morris, at his online show ‘Redacted.’ In this interview that was released on Saturday, they discussed many things including the Jan 6 tapes and all that transpired before and since that time.
Tucker Carlson at one time hosted FOX and Friends Weekend with Clayton Morris and Abby Huntsman. Tucker eventually went on to do his own cable news show at FOX News that is the top show on cable news. Abby Huntsman left FOX to become a host at The View, a toxic far-left morning show, and Morris started Redacted.

Commentary:
This is a side of Tucker I have not seen until now. Great interview, I really dislike mainstream but if anyone speaks some truth it must be him.
I have nothing but respect for him for pushing back and trying to get to the truth and asking the questions that we all want to ask about the very obvious lies and inconsistency’s being pushed by the government and the left wing media.
Clearly, Murdoch's sons knuckled under to Schumer's censorship demands. Demonstrating there is no more freedom of the Press.
The Media Quislings shield Maoist Democrats and refuse to expose any of their corruption. They are the biggest deterrence in shedding daylight on stolen elections because they refuse to report any of it. They are the biggest problem the world has, they control the narrative, disinformation, propaganda and the gas lighting!
During an interview with Glenn Beck, Glenn asked Tucker if anyone else had asked for access to the footage.
Tucker said no one else had at tat point.
Glenn then immediately asked for access, and Tucker agreed to give him the information on whom to contact.
So, I feel certain that Glenn Beck has officially asked for that access by now.

Another reason Tucker was fired

New Topics

Forum List

Back