For my work I receive many calls from Florida residents. Today I receive an odd crank call from a FLA area code...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Would the creepy TPS be colluding with Florida police to harrass me? I would sometimes receive.calls from.other places in the U.S but never Florida and 90% of the calls I deal with are from FLA. I hope American police are smarter than to believe TPS. I know how close TPS are with FLA police and how many Canadians live in FLA who could help them. It's not enough they are transparent about trying to manage me out even as I just started, and, I am delling with 100 life challenges...now a crank call...

Last edited:
Would the creepy TPS be colluding with Florida police to harrass me? I would sometimes receive.calls from.other places in the U.S but never Florida and 90% of the calls I deal with are from FLA. I hope american police are smarter than to belieeve TPS. I know how close TPS are with FLA police and how many Canadians live in FLA who could help them. I's not enough they are transparent about trying to manage me out even as I just started, and, I am delling with 100 life challenges...now a crank call...
Probably Bubba from a FL State pen looking for someone to talk to.

Forum List

Back