Raw 2006 Video Surfaces Of Obama In Kenya With Officials Holding 'Welcome Home Senator Obama' Sign

What's really good is I don't care anymore. If Obama was cool to be President. I am qualified too.

This is good. And my resume kicks his resumes ass.

You're a Harvard grad, been president of the Harvard Review, best selling author, college lecturer, State Senator and US Senator?

Just more PROOF!

And where does Michelle say Obama was born in Kenya? Just give us the time stamp.

Even YOU tried to say Reagan was born in Ireland, and the video proudly says it was his ancestors home, BUT the MOOOCH claims it's Obumbles....Nice try, but now we have you agreeing that simply saying or a banner stating as such, is exactly that...a declaration of that being his home country....Thanks for playing Skyhooker!

You proved my point for me! "Welcome Home'' with nothing more than family from the country.

I wouldn't have found that video without you, Vig. Thanks!

Raw video from the Associated Press has surfaced from Obama's 2006 trip to Kenya that shows him with his Kenyan grandmother and mass murderer Raila Odinga being welcomed with a sign that reads, Welcome Home Senator Obama.

Some may recall back in 2011 Reuters video(embedded at end) surfaced of the same trip...

Obama was captured in the Reuters video recorded in Kenya stating:

"I'm so proud to come back home"

WelcomeHomeSenatorObamaKenya-2006-BirtherReport%2BOP.png

Obama In Kenya: "I'm So Proud To Come Back Home"
Obama In Kenya I Am So Proud To Come Back Home - YouTube

From 2004
2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Ah, but you're missing the greater conspiracy:

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

Apparently it was O'Gipper.

Perhaps, if you pay attention to what he said at the .50 second mark, we can all laugh at your incompetence!

Did the Mooooch ever mention the Obomanations fathers ancestry?

do you have a video of her FULL speech?

Of course, go to youtube and pull it up, I only made it easy to view, but you can certainly post the whole thing, about 3:30 minutes.

if i suffer through and watch the whole 3 hours and 30 minutes of that video and SHE DOES MENTION Barak's father's ancestry, what will you owe me/give me for it? :D

Can I pick an avatar for you to sport for the next month/30 days?

Just more PROOF!

And where does Michelle say Obama was born in Kenya? Just give us the time stamp.

Even YOU tried to say Reagan was born in Ireland, and the video proudly says it was his ancestors home, BUT the MOOOCH claims it's Obumbles....Nice try, but now we have you agreeing that simply saying or a banner stating as such, is exactly that...a declaration of that being his home country....Thanks for playing Skyhooker!

Vigilante. I think I'm good to go. If Obama has qualified then surely me moi you know the good girl from the north (ok we kicked your ass a couple of times and made the white house the white house) can have some fun there.

Better than this kenyan you got now.

Come on. Vote for the Canuck. I think we have a possibility in 2016.

Just more PROOF!

You proved my point for me! "Welcome Home'' with nothing more than family from the country.

And you certainly proved mine! No mention of family or father from the Mooch, both of your video's plainly state it was land of their ancestors.... Keep spinning young, stupid shyster wannabe, you are quite entertaining along with NeedleDicktheBugFucker!

Just more PROOF!

Vigilante. I think I'm good to go. If Obama has qualified then surely me moi you know the good girl from the north (ok we kicked your ass a couple of times and made the white house the white house) can have some fun there.

Better than this kenyan you got now.

Come on. Vote for the Canuck. I think we have a possibility in 2016.

Were you born in the US and a US citizen at birth?

Of course, go to youtube and pull it up, I only made it easy to view, but you can certainly post the whole thing, about 3:30 minutes.

She doesn't say Obama was born in Keyna in the 3:30 version either, did she?

Sigh.....silly birthers.

I dont care. I am now eligible.

If you were born in the US, you certainly are. If you were a US citizen at birth, you certainly are.

I make a lot of fun back and forth but I am dual for true. My grandfather Charles Boone left Canada and signed up with your navy. I have his ring. I hold it precious. WWII. He fought with you.

There's a story there of Boones Canada and America. History is wonderful.

Just more PROOF!

And you certainly proved mine! No mention of family or father from the Mooch, both of your video's plainly state it was land of their ancestors.... Keep spinning young, stupid shyster wannabe, you are quite entertaining along with NeedleDicktheBugFucker!

Laughing.....you already proved that a country can be 'home' if you have family from it. Killing your entire batshit conspiracy.

And you were the one who gave me the evidence. Thank you!

Sigh.....silly birthers.

If you were born in the US, you certainly are. If you were a US citizen at birth, you certainly are.

I make a lot of fun back and forth but I am dual for true. My grandfather Charles Boone left Canada and signed up with your navy. I have his ring. I hold it precious. WWII. He fought with you.

If you were a US citizen at birth, you're good to go.

Hell, Ted Cruz was born in Canada and is a natural born citizen of Canada....and he can still be president because he was a citizen at birth.

Raw video from the Associated Press has surfaced from Obama's 2006 trip to Kenya that shows him with his Kenyan grandmother and mass murderer Raila Odinga being welcomed with a sign that reads, Welcome Home Senator Obama.

Some may recall back in 2011 Reuters video(embedded at end) surfaced of the same trip...

Obama was captured in the Reuters video recorded in Kenya stating:

"I'm so proud to come back home"

WelcomeHomeSenatorObamaKenya-2006-BirtherReport%2BOP.png

Obama In Kenya: "I'm So Proud To Come Back Home"
Obama In Kenya I Am So Proud To Come Back Home - YouTube

From 2004
2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Perhaps, if you pay attention to what he said at the .50 second mark, we can all laugh at your incompetence!

if i suffer through and watch the whole 3 hours and 30 minutes of that video and SHE DOES MENTION Barak's father's ancestry, what will you owe me/give me for it? :D

Well my dear, I went through it again, and I find NOTHING to which you mention! here is a LONGER VERSION, Now can I pick your new avatar?

Sigh.....silly birthers.

Hell, Ted Cruz was born in Canada and is a natural born citizen of Canada....and he can still be president because he was a citizen at birth.

I'm dual and I think I'm good to go. I'm am way cuter than Ted. Hey but he can be my AG. I love the guy.

Well my dear, I went through it again, and I find NOTHING to which you mention! here is a LONGER VERSION, Now can I pick your new avatar?

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya? Just give us the time stamp.

Because you've already proven that a country can be 'home' if you have family from there.

Just more PROOF!

Laughing.....you already proved that a country can be 'home' if you have family from it. Killing your entire batshit conspiracy.

Ancestors home, you silly twat! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:

Sigh.....silly birthers.

I'm dual and I think I'm good to go. I'm am way cuter than Ted. Hey but he can be my AG. I love the guy.

Well you Canucks do stick together.

Ancestors home, you silly twat! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:

Laughing........you've already destroyed your entire argument by proving that a country can be 'home' if you have from it.

Thanks again!

Laughing........you've already destroyed your entire argument by proving that a country can be 'home' if you have from it.

Thanks again!

uhhhhhh, welllll, uhhh, NO! I don't trust you! :D

But when I am crocheting this bath rug I sold and need to make tomorrow, I will listen to it!

uhhhhhh, welllll, uhhh, NO! I don't trust you! :D

But when I am crocheting this bath rug I sold and need to make tomorrow, I will listen to it!

You'll like a Sarah Palin 2016 Avatar!:biggrin:

I won't let you forget! :2up:

Forum List

Back