Raw 2006 Video Surfaces Of Obama In Kenya With Officials Holding 'Welcome Home Senator Obama' Sign

You proved my point for me! "Welcome Home'' with nothing more than family from the country.

I wouldn't have found that video without you, Vig. Thanks!
And you certainly proved mine! No mention of family or father from the Mooch, both of your video's plainly state it was land of their ancestors.... Keep spinning young, stupid shyster wannabe, you are quite entertaining along with NeedleDicktheBugFucker!

Laughing.....you already proved that a country can be 'home' if you have family from it. Killing your entire batshit conspiracy.

And you were the one who gave me the evidence. Thank you!
Ancestors home, you silly twat! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:

Laughing........you've already destroyed your entire argument by proving that a country can be 'home' if you have from it.

Thanks again!
Ancestors home, you silly twat! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:

Exactly. If you have ancestors from a country, its your 'home'. And Obama most definitely had ancestors from Kenya.

And 'poof', your argument vanishes like a fart in the wind. And you provided me with the evidence that proved it.

And you certainly proved mine! No mention of family or father from the Mooch, both of your video's plainly state it was land of their ancestors.... Keep spinning young, stupid shyster wannabe, you are quite entertaining along with NeedleDicktheBugFucker!

Laughing.....you already proved that a country can be 'home' if you have family from it. Killing your entire batshit conspiracy.

Laughing........you've already destroyed your entire argument by proving that a country can be 'home' if you have from it.

Thanks again!

Exactly. If you have ancestors from a country, its your 'home'. And Obama most definitely had ancestors from Kenya.

And 'poof', your argument vanishes like a fart in the wind. And you provided me with the evidence that proved it.

No, it's not, but you can keep saying it, and we can keep laughing at you! You're videos proved it...thanks for confirming!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks again!

No, it's not

Laughing.....yes it is. You proved for us that ancestors in a country make it 'home'.

Thanks again!

What U.S. Pres in History Has Multiple Sources in Foreign Country Saying He Was Born There? Only one.......Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah.

What U.S. Pres in History Has Multiple Sources in Foreign Country Saying He Was Born There? Only one.......Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah.

Chester Arthur. There was a bullshit rumor he was born in Canada.

Obama's place of birth has already been firmly established by the State of Hawaii. You can ignore Hawaii affirming Obama's place of birth in Hawaii. But its prima facie evidence in any court of law.

In Sept 2006 Illinois State Senator Obama, while on an international trip was interviewed by Lynn Sweet of the Sun-Times. Read the end.

Obama: Africa lessons; look ahead. En route back to U.S.

By Lynn Sweet on September 3, 2006 8:40 AM |

N’DJAMENA, Chad–Sen. Barack Obama departed this capital city Sunday morning, en route on an Army military aircraft to Frankfort, Germany to catch a commercial flight back to the United States.

He leaves wtih a “great urgency” to pressure the U.S. and other players to force Sudan to accept a United Nations peackeeping force in the Darfur region. Obama’s last stop was at a refugee camp near the Chad-Sudan border where some 15,333 people who fled Janjaweed violence live. Of those he talked to, they told him almost to a person they want to return-but cannot unless there are UN troops there to guarantee their safety.

After this major Africa swing–he left Washington on Aug. 18–the Illinois Democrat revs up a heavy political schedule in advance of the November elections, stumping in Iowa on Sept. 17, a stop in the early presidential caucus state that fuels speculation about whether the White House is in his future.
Obama launches his national book tour for his second book Oct. 17 in Chicago. He reflected on his trip at the back of a plane on Saturday, talking above the roar of the engines to the three print reporters who have been covering his trip.

Obama’s next big international journey will be in 2007 –he’s looking at China, India and Indonesia, “where ironicall I actually have more of a childhood than I do in Kenya.”

Illinois State Senator Obama admits childhood in Kenya Nobarack08 s Weblog

Chester Arthur. There was a bullshit rumor he was born in Canada.
Cite the Canadian sources stating he was born there.

Which 'multiple foreign sources' are you referring to for Obama?

As for Authur, here's a brief summary. Which, undoubtedly you'll ignore. But as usual, its not for you. Its for any reasoning person viewing the thread.

The principal advocate of the “born in Canada” theory was Arthur’s fellow New York lawyer Arthur P. Hinman who was hired in 1880 by the Democratic Party to investigate Arthur’s ancestry. Hinman initially undermined his owned credibility by embracing an argument that Arthur was himself born in Ireland and didn’t come to the United States until he was fourteen years old. That story was patently false and easily disproven.

However, Hinman later discovered acquaintances of the Arthur family in Canada who told him the story of Arthur’s accidental Canadian birth. Convinced that he now had proof of Arthur’s foreign citizenship, he published his findings in 1884 in a short book entitled How a Subject of the British Empire Became President of the United States. Hinman’s book appeared near the end of Arthur’s presidency, and no official action was ever taken on the basic of his alleged evidence.

Marquette University Law School Faculty Blog Blog Archive President Chester A. Arthur and the Birthers 1880 s Style

It was bullshit, of course. But it was enough to start a rumor.

JFK admitted he was a German!
"Ich Bin Ein Berliner"

Well there you go. By the batshit birther standards, Kennedy just admitted he was born in Berlin.

Or that he was a Jelly donut....which might actually create an eligibility issue.

And here's an even deeper conspiracy:

Mr. President, Welcome Home.

.....to Ireland.

You meanie. You made Steve McRacist cry. When he cries is bogus sigline quotes get wet.

Amazin' innit? He won't accept birth certificates in long and short forms vetted by Republican state officials, he won't accept Hawaiian newspaper birth announcements printed 54 years ago -- but give him somebody holding a "home" sign or a demented street preacher claiming to talk to Kenya through an interpreter we can't hear on YouTube and he wets his pants.

"Ich Bin Ein Berliner"

Well there you go. By the batshit birther standards, Kennedy just admitted he was born in Berlin.

Or that he was a Jelly donut....which might actually create an eligibility issue.

Actually there's no mention of jelly donuts in the Constitution. I just checked. So he's OK.

"Ich Bin Ein Berliner"

Actually there's no mention of jelly donuts in the Constitution. I just checked. So he's OK.

Hmmm...nevertheless, Donald and the Sheriff should get some investigators out there right away before the whole Berlin trail goes cold.

Uh-oh!
BREAKING NEWS Universe-shattering twist in Obama birth probe Obama Birthplace Controversy
The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation of President Obama’s birth certificate says the case has taken a startling turn, and sheriff’s investigators now are assisting the Cold Case volunteers.

“When this information is finally exposed to the public, it will be universe-shattering,” Mike Zullo told WND. “This is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine.”

Zullo explained that because it’s an active investigation that could produce criminal charges, he’s unable to reveal details at the moment.
But the allegations, he said, which go far beyond a fraudulent birth certificate, could be public as early as March.

Uh-oh!
BREAKING NEWS Universe-shattering twist in Obama birth probe Obama Birthplace Controversy
The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation of President Obama’s birth certificate says the case has taken a startling turn, and sheriff’s investigators now are assisting the Cold Case volunteers.

“When this information is finally exposed to the public, it will be universe-shattering,” Mike Zullo told WND. “This is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine.”

Zullo explained that because it’s an active investigation that could produce criminal charges, he’s unable to reveal details at the moment.
But the allegations, he said, which go far beyond a fraudulent birth certificate, could be public as early as March.

(...cue chirping crickets....)

Here's the original article:

8216 Universe-shattering 8217 twist in Obama birth probe

From 2013. They've got exactly jack shit.

Uh-oh!

(...cue chirping crickets....)

Here's the original article:

8216 Universe-shattering 8217 twist in Obama birth probe

From 2013. They've got exactly jack shit.
No, it's not, but you can keep saying it, and we can keep laughing at you! You're videos proved it...thanks for confirming!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back