Raw 2006 Video Surfaces Of Obama In Kenya With Officials Holding 'Welcome Home Senator Obama' Sign

Seems they even advertise it!.....You calling BLACK AFRICAN LIARS?????

Kenya%20-%20Birth.jpg

Uh-oh!
BREAKING NEWS Universe-shattering twist in Obama birth probe Obama Birthplace Controversy
The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation of President Obama’s birth certificate says the case has taken a startling turn, and sheriff’s investigators now are assisting the Cold Case volunteers.

“When this information is finally exposed to the public, it will be universe-shattering,” Mike Zullo told WND. “This is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine.”

Zullo explained that because it’s an active investigation that could produce criminal charges, he’s unable to reveal details at the moment.
But the allegations, he said, which go far beyond a fraudulent birth certificate, could be public as early as March.

(...cue chirping crickets....)

Here's the original article:

8216 Universe-shattering 8217 twist in Obama birth probe

From 2013. They've got exactly jack shit.

Very funny that Trump now says he 'has no idea'.

This "universe shattering" news will also quietly disappear.

Kenya%20-%20Birth.jpg
Nope, calling YOU the worthless lying scum you are.
Ain't photoshop great for lying scum like you!

kenyasign2.jpg

The sign is actually in Oman, not Kenya, and the word under Kenya is Arabic for Hawaii.

Kenya%20-%20Birth.jpg

kenyasign2.jpg

The sign is actually in Oman, not Kenya, and the word under Kenya is Arabic for Hawaii.
I imagine that's why I used the word SEEMS, when I posted it! Something like the Palin photoshops with Rice in them.... But EdtheLunitic isn't nuanced enough to understand!

Kenya%20-%20Birth.jpg

kenyasign2.jpg

I imagine that's why I used the word SEEMS, when I posted it! Something like the Palin photoshops with Rice in them.... But EdtheLunitic isn't nuanced enough to understand!
And that's why you are not just a liar, but lying SCUM because you know you are lying and try to give yourself an out when you get caught lying.

Kenya%20-%20Birth.jpg

kenyasign2.jpg

And that's why you are not just a liar, but lying SCUM because you know you are lying and try to give yourself an out when you get caught lying.

Poor old fart spends all his time making up these lies and then, like all RWs, tries to deny he said it.

Kenya%20-%20Birth.jpg

kenyasign2.jpg

Poor old fart spends all his time making up these lies and then, like all RWs, tries to deny he said it.

Have you proved FOX NEWS LIES everyday yet?

I don't think so.

They lie every single day. Their audience know that and suck it up.

They know Fox lied about France and look at the fools defending them.

RWs want to be lied to.

I have several other Nuttleyisms, would you like to see them?

Kenya%20-%20Birth.jpg

kenyasign2.jpg

I don't think so.

RWs want to be lied to.

And then, coward that he is, he desperately tries to change the subject.

Raw video from the Associated Press has surfaced from Obama's 2006 trip to Kenya that shows him with his Kenyan grandmother and mass murderer Raila Odinga being welcomed with a sign that reads, Welcome Home Senator Obama.

Some may recall back in 2011 Reuters video(embedded at end) surfaced of the same trip...

Obama was captured in the Reuters video recorded in Kenya stating:

"I'm so proud to come back home"

WelcomeHomeSenatorObamaKenya-2006-BirtherReport%2BOP.png

Obama In Kenya: "I'm So Proud To Come Back Home"
Obama In Kenya I Am So Proud To Come Back Home - YouTube

From 2004
2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

You do realize they mean 'home' symbolically don't you? Or are you too dense to get that?

Raw video from the Associated Press has surfaced from Obama's 2006 trip to Kenya that shows him with his Kenyan grandmother and mass murderer Raila Odinga being welcomed with a sign that reads, Welcome Home Senator Obama.

Some may recall back in 2011 Reuters video(embedded at end) surfaced of the same trip...

From 2004

You do realize they mean 'home' symbolically don't you?

That is not what they meant. An AP photographer took a photo of this on the wall in Obama's Kenyan grandmothers home when she was being interviewed during the 2007 primaries.

kenyanwonderboy.jpg

Whether or not the Moor on the Potomac was born in Kenya isn't nearly as important as Kenya being the home of his heart.

kenyasign2.jpg

I don't think so.

RWs want to be lied to.

And then, coward that he is, he desperately tries to change the subject.

You called me a coward, I simply point out you're a habitual, leftwing, sycophant, lying piece of shit.... Now who do you think is more believable?

Whether or not the Moor on the Potomac was born in Kenya isn't nearly as important as Kenya being the home of his heart.
Moor? I am glad to see such ignorance....It shows you know nothing about the tribes of the Arabs or the Berbers....
Which destroys the basis of your prejudice...

From 2004

You do realize they mean 'home' symbolically don't you? Or are you too dense to get that?

Odd, all other video's posted STAES the fact....But you can SPIN it anyway you like!

Forum List

Back