ratings for Jan 6th hearings crushed by reruns of Young Sheldon ..

a rerun of young Sheldon got better ratings a week ago in the same time slot!

Wow! That really sucks! I mean, Joe Biden, Nancy, Lez Fattyass, and Adam Sneer lost badly to a rerun of a pretty bad TV show? I'm a BBT fan and I frankly can't stand Young Sheldon. Imitating a great character doesn't make it a good show.

So far less will bother watching future episodes yet both the Democrats AND the networks are all committed to this festering bellyflop! I love it! Once again, Trump has made democrats blow MILLIONS making him great and famous!

Gee, I hope someone fragile like JackOfNoTrades doesn't do anything rash.

shorty3.jpg

a rerun of young Sheldon got better ratings a week ago in the same time slot !

There were several television outlets that carried the circus, and I heard a total of 19 million watched.

Maybe next time they should get a trannie stripper as the opening act to gin up the liberals and this time
get the 64+ genders to watch.

After the Collision Delusion no one believes them anymore.

Screenshot_20220610-212438-160.png

Young Sheldon and Blue Bloods are the only still in productions shows that I care about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I will never be one of them people who stare at the news 24-7-365.

An old episode of the coming-of-age sitcom garnered roughly 600,000 more viewers than the hearing.

Republicans pointed to that announcement Friday morning to argue that Democrats are not prioritizing issues that are important to voters. Google trend data show midterm voters have "very low interest" in the January 6 riots compared to issues including jobs, taxes, and inflation.

"While President Biden and Nancy Pelosi are detached from reality and focused on their political smokescreen January 6 hearings, Kansas families are struggling just to make ends meet each day as they deal with a level of inflation many of them have never seen in their lifetime.

I call on Speaker Pelosi and House Democrats to hold a prime-time hearing on the out-of-control inflation their policies have created."

-- R-Kan Sen. Roger Marshall

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B....b....b....but Truuuuuuuuump!'

Miley Cyrus To Perform Halftime Show At Jan. 6 Committee Hearings

2022-06-12_22-34-40-S.jpg

Last edited:
a rerun of young Sheldon got better ratings a week ago in the same time slot !
Ummm, I dunno.

It seems the longtime official arbiter of how many eyeballs watched what ...the Nielsen Corp.....well, they said a little over 20 million, and hadn't yet counted the eyeballs that watched it on PBS.

So, without being disrespectful to the poster 'yidnar'...... I would suggest a little more due diligence would help his gravitas on this particular venue.

Good luck.

1655088354342.png

Let's see, 3.2 some million watched. I'm not very good at math, but isn't that something like less than 1% of our entire population?
It seems the longtime official arbiter of how many eyeballs watched what ...the Nielsen Corp.....well, they said a little over 20 million, and hadn't yet counted the eyeballs that watched it on PBS. So, without being disrespectful to the poster 'yidnar' Ray..... I would suggest a little more due diligence would help his gravitas on this particular venue.

Forum List

Back