Rasmussen New Poll out Today

So let's seeeeee...

4 points higher than Obama last week.

Down 7 points now.

That makes 3 points lower than Obama.

Nostra seemed to like that thread, he's been pretty active in this one too.
Indeed! He loved last week's Rasmussen poll!

nostra.jpg

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Tell us about the polls after the election, again!!

That they more or less got the popular vote right? Is that what you want to talk about?

Well that would be relevant if we elected our Presidents based on popular vote, and you wonder why you are so easily owned...

Right, so you missed the point. Let's do this again.

Rasmussen has been sited multiple times the last 3 years whenever Trump was near or over 50%. Now when he is down by 7 the wingnuts create hypocritical arguments as to why polls suck. The only difference being whether Trump is up or down in these polls. If I had posted trump was up 7 points many of these same morons would be high fiving each other. So predictable.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

That they more or less got the popular vote right? Is that what you want to talk about?

Well that would be relevant if we elected our Presidents based on popular vote, and you wonder why you are so easily owned...

Rasmussen has been sited multiple times the last 3 years whenever Trump was near or over 50%. Now when he is down by 7 the wingnuts create hypocritical arguments as to why polls suck. The only difference being whether Trump is up or down in these polls. If I had posted trump was up 7 points many of these same morons would be high fiving each other. So predictable.

It's sad you think anyone could miss your point, your point was clear...

The polls in 2016 were clear then as well, he had no way to win, when it happens again, what excuse are you going to use then?

I can't wait for the first debate between President Trump and Biden, they will be accusing him of being cruel to a senior citizen...

Now, Remember when Bush's approval shot up to 80 something per-cent after 9/11?
Trump is in a similar scenario where all of a sudden, our lives have stopped and we are all back in first gear.
The Corona Virus dilemma should eventually taper off as we head into late summer.
And most normal Americans with an IQ over 42 will re-elect Trump for saving the USA !!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
This IS a distinct possibility. You would HOPE that SOME Dems are finally seeing that Trump is a good president, has done great things for our country, and most importantly, he is fiercely patriotic and cares deeply about his country.

Many Dems already see him as a great President.

Only the batshit crazy un-Americans see him as a villain.

President Trump is going to have the biggest approval ever! :clap::clap:

And he deserves it!

America is by his side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

The polls in 2016 were clear then as well, he had no way to win, when it happens again, what excuse are you going to use then?

I can't wait for the first debate between President Trump and Biden, they will be accusing him of being cruel to a senior citizen...

Ah, so you didn't get the point of my thread, that's obvious.

Fuck the Rasmussen poll, who cares about it right? I don't. I'm mocking the wingnuts who used to post it but only when Trump was leading it. Now that he's not they argue that polls are worthless. I guarantee you when Rasmussen shows Trump up again (and they will Rasmussen is a yoyo) they will happily post that poll here to demonstrate how Trump is soooo popular because he reached 51% on the Rasmussen poll. It's so pathetic.

Trump is in a similar scenario where all of a sudden, our lives have stopped and we are all back in first gear.
The Corona Virus dilemma should eventually taper off as we head into late summer.
And most normal Americans with an IQ over 42 will re-elect Trump for saving the USA !!!!

Yeah, sure he will, dumb ass

Who is “we”? Who? What are you talking about? And whose world is not torn apart now? You are immune? LOL

You’re just lying to yourself now. Dumbass. Go post some more polls. Call Trump racist again for his travel bans. Snowflake.

Oh, Ok. now it's liberals who weren't telling you this was going to get much, much worse while Trump was downplaying it. The denialism on the right is a sight to behold.
What?! Are you seriously politicizing this? China is to blame. Not liberals and not moderates and not conservatives. You’re a real winner. I d Ask what you do for work but you would just lie.

China is not to blame for our lack of response and Trump not taking it seriously so much so that you still have wingnuts who think the severity of this is a hoax. Just ask Tipsycatlover as she takes her cues from Trump.
What would you have done in his shoes? Not blame China and not stop travel? Seriously? How would you handle this? You criticize so offer an answer.

Be honest with the American people about the severity. Not tell people imply that people can go to work while they are sick, that by far is killer advice, literally. We now have people who take his lead such as Devin Nunes who told people to go out to bars. Really irresponsible stuff.

But that's for another thread as that topic is being debated in multiple threads.
He had a team of people telling him what to say. This exploded worse than anyone initially thought. Italy was the reason.

Fuck the Rasmussen poll, who cares about it right? I don't. I'm mocking the wingnuts who used to post it but only when Trump was leading it. Now that he's not they argue that polls are worthless. I guarantee you when Rasmussen shows Trump up again (and they will Rasmussen is a yoyo) they will happily post that poll here to demonstrate how Trump is soooo popular because he reached 51% on the Rasmussen poll. It's so pathetic.
Triggered Leftist. You’re pathetic

Thepoint of the thread is to give fake polls so as to cause demoralization against your American enemies.

And they shame Democrats for politicizing this crisis!

As Donald Trump's media appearances demonstrate to the public how inept he is the approval rating is diving.

Donald Trump continually touted the rise of share prices as his prime quality. Now shares have fallen to pre-2017 levels. Shares have not risen during Trump's tenure and may fall even further as bankruptcies set in.

So far Donald Trump is blubbering and blithering. Will he burst into tears in public?

Is Trump Organization crashing?

Trump's Job Approval Rating Slips to 44%

zvhiktalhesrgatfmhx_aq.png

Shocking....you would think there was a global pandemic upon us.

No virus is worse than the disease of Trumpery.

As Donald Trump's media appearances demonstrate to the public how inept he is the approval rating is diving.

Donald Trump continually touted the rise of share prices as his prime quality. Now shares have fallen to pre-2017 levels. Shares have not risen during Trump's tenure and may fall even further as bankruptcies set in.

So far Donald Trump is blubbering and blithering. Will he burst into tears in public?

Shocking....you would think there was a global pandemic upon us.

No virus is worse than the disease of Trumpery.
You are. You’re old. Careful out there...Boogeyman is coming.

Even though I am voting for Biden this November I truly hope Trump win to watch you go insane!

Like your insanity of voting for one person and hoping another person wins. That is insane.

Thepoint of the thread is to give fake polls so as to cause demoralization against your American enemies.

I didn't pick the poll, the wingnuts who posted from this pollster every time Trump was near or above 50% did. Talk to them about it. People liek Nostra and Jitss617 who have backed Rasmussen in the past and now all of the sudden not so much.

If there's one (and only one) thing that's been consistent about Rump it's his disapproval rating. Currently at its usual 53%. His all-time peak was 47.8% and that was January 25. Of 2017. His hamhanded failure to grasp the pandemic and that incessant "ME ME ME" crowing isn't likely to rehabilitate that.

Post silly shit with ghey emoticons in great big HEY LOOKA ME fonts all you like, but that's the Reality.

Forum List

Back