Rasmussen New Poll out Today

And LOOK, a second one FOUND.....CAN THERE BE MORE?....GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP FROM SAVING US FROM THE RASH OF VERY LOW 2 DIGIT IQ'D LEFTISTS....MAN THAT WAS THERE VERY LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT HIM IN NOVEMBER....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

washington examiner ^ | 3/18/2020 | Tim Pearce
Did you give the wrong link? Thats says the vaccine for malaria might work for the corona virus.

"Malaria drug sees promising signs as future coronavirus treatment"

Stop crying bitch. Waaaaa...:rolleyes:
You lost another debate? Poor Assfaceias. I am Dunking on your ass!!! Boom
Dont trip over that credit card when you try to dunk. :rolleyes:
You stole credit cards?

Oof, that failed. :21:

If it got you to respond it most certainly didn’t. Pole successful.

Thanks for letting me know what a success this thread is.

Well that would be relevant if we elected our Presidents based on popular vote, and you wonder why you are so easily owned...

Right, so you missed the point. Let's do this again.

Rasmussen has been sited multiple times the last 3 years whenever Trump was near or over 50%. Now when he is down by 7 the wingnuts create hypocritical arguments as to why polls suck. The only difference being whether Trump is up or down in these polls. If I had posted trump was up 7 points many of these same morons would be high fiving each other. So predictable.

It's sad you think anyone could miss your point, your point was clear...

The polls in 2016 were clear then as well, he had no way to win, when it happens again, what excuse are you going to use then?

I can't wait for the first debate between President Trump and Biden, they will be accusing him of being cruel to a senior citizen...

Ah, so you didn't get the point of my thread, that's obvious.

Fuck the Rasmussen poll, who cares about it right? I don't. I'm mocking the wingnuts who used to post it but only when Trump was leading it. Now that he's not they argue that polls are worthless. I guarantee you when Rasmussen shows Trump up again (and they will Rasmussen is a yoyo) they will happily post that poll here to demonstrate how Trump is soooo popular because he reached 51% on the Rasmussen poll. It's so pathetic.

Thepoint of the thread is to give fake polls so as to cause demoralization against your American enemies.

I didn't pick the poll, the wingnuts who posted from this pollster every time Trump was near or above 50% did. Talk to them about it. People liek Nostra and Jitss617 who have backed Rasmussen in the past and now all of the sudden not so much.
Would you like to see a poll? Lol

As Donald Trump's media appearances demonstrate to the public how inept he is the approval rating is diving.

Donald Trump continually touted the rise of share prices as his prime quality. Now shares have fallen to pre-2017 levels. Shares have not risen during Trump's tenure and may fall even further as bankruptcies set in.

So far Donald Trump is blubbering and blithering. Will he burst into tears in public?

Is Trump Organization crashing?

Trump's Job Approval Rating Slips to 44%

zvhiktalhesrgatfmhx_aq.png

Even though I am voting for Biden this November I truly hope Trump win to watch you go insane!

Like your insanity of voting for one person and hoping another person wins. That is insane.

No, I just wish you a miserable life and Trump will deliver that for me!

As Donald Trump's media appearances demonstrate to the public how inept he is the approval rating is diving.

Donald Trump continually touted the rise of share prices as his prime quality. Now shares have fallen to pre-2017 levels. Shares have not risen during Trump's tenure and may fall even further as bankruptcies set in.

So far Donald Trump is blubbering and blithering. Will he burst into tears in public?

My God. This makes you happy. I'm sick.

Yes, you are. My second opinion of your mental state.
My mental state is fine. But you're joy in this sickening. All you have is a flame. I'll pray for your soul.

Hardly surprising
And hardly meaningful lol.

Tards sucking the media teet

It's a poll that the wingnuts use, you calling them tards?
polls are useless. I don't care whose poll it is.

At least you're consistent, can't see that for the other pea brains who promoted Rasmussen when it showed them something they like and then make every excuse they can invent when the numbers change.

You stole credit cards?
Yeah. I took those from you right after I took the ball from you. :rolleyes:

The truth is, I'm young pretty and ruthless
I peel quick and steal shit, cause I'm lootless
You’re definitely entertaining. Thanks for that, Assfaceias but I am still a better basketball player than you.
Yeah ok. :laughing0301:
Emojis won’t make it any less true. I’d dominate you. Would not be close.
The only thing you could dominate me in is pig wrestling or straw chewing. :rolleyes:

I live in Boston you mindless fool not Iowa. Learn geography.

Suddenly Rasmussen becomes a credible source for you?

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)

I was listening to you wingnuts who ignore all the other polls in favor of Rasmussen. I didn't realize ya'll were a bunch of communists.
Well...you're nothing but a tool flapping his lips about whatever the left made up this week.
You're incapable of thinking for yourself.

I didn't make anything up, I simply posted the wingnuts favorite pollster. Nothing more.

Youve spent days trying to convince “wingnuts” that your poll means something. I think you are failing.

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)

I was listening to you wingnuts who ignore all the other polls in favor of Rasmussen. I didn't realize ya'll were a bunch of communists.
Well...you're nothing but a tool flapping his lips about whatever the left made up this week.

I didn't make anything up, I simply posted the wingnuts favorite pollster. Nothing more.

Youve spent days trying to convince “wingnuts” that your poll means something. I think you are failing.

Quite the contrary, I don't think Rasmussen means shit whether Trump is up or down. I'm only posting the poll results because some of the wingnuts would post Rasmussen and only Rasmussen poll results when Trump was around 50% as though that means anything. Now in this poll that he is well below that level the wingnuts run like rats. It's quite hilarious.

I've made this point multiple times, I'm not sure why you haven't gotten it through your head yet.

Even though I am voting for Biden this November I truly hope Trump win to watch you go insane!

Like your insanity of voting for one person and hoping another person wins. That is insane.

Like your life?

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

That's Rasmussen, notorious for fluff-girling the Rumpster. FiveThirtyEight, which aggregates all the polls (including Rasmussen) in a running count, has him at 43% and markedly steady for three years at that level.

The steadiness of that number, really the only thing I can think of that IS steady with this administration, indicates a cult. Because a cult is impervious to glaring fuckups and will not accept them.

My God. This makes you happy. I'm sick.

Yes, you are. My second opinion of your mental state.

My mental state is fine. But you're joy in this sickening. All you have is a flame. I'll pray for your soul.

Yours is beyond redemption?

Quite the contrary, I don't think Rasmussen means shit whether Trump is up or down. I'm only posting the poll results because some of the wingnuts would post Rasmussen and only Rasmussen poll results when Trump was around 50% as though that means anything. Now in this poll that he is well below that level the wingnuts run like rats. It's quite hilarious.

I've made this point multiple times, I'm not sure why you haven't gotten it through your head yet.

No we covered it. You don’t really believe it even yourself but you hope it demoralizes Americans. It’s the purpose of polls. And part of that is your desperate attempt to convince us tgst your poll is correct.
But I’m a little bipartisan here. I think it’s right that you keep winning polls and losing elections.

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

That's Rasmussen, notorious for fluff-girling the Rumpster. FiveThirtyEight, which aggregates all the polls (including Rasmussen) in a running count, has him at 43% and markedly steady for three years at that level.

The steadiness of that number, really the only thing I can think of that IS steady with this administration, indicates a cult. Because a cult is impervious to glaring fuckups and will not accept them.

Yep, agree with everything.

No we covered it. You don’t really believe it even yourself but you hope it demoralizes Americans. It’s the purpose of polls. And part of that is your desperate attempt to convince us tgst your poll is correct.
But I’m a little bipartisan here. I think it’s right that you keep winning polls and losing elections.

Demoralize? Oh, poor baby, Trump hasn't been popular his entire presidency, this really shouldn't be a surprise. "Demoralize Americans" you say that as though most Americans like Trump. :21:

And I don't need to look at Rasmussen for that.

Like your life?

This thread is probably the least important one on this board at the moment but it sure does provide some well needed comic relief.

Like your life?

My life is not miserable but you seem more and more miserable daily with Trump as President...

Maybe China is more for you seeing they will lie to you daily...

Like your life?

This thread is probably the least important one on this board at the moment but it sure does provide some well needed comic relief.

It does?

Losers like you would vote for a communist regime like China before you would vote for Trump...

Forum List

Back