Rasmussen New Poll out Today

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Keep in mind that Razzy consistently has Tangerine Tornado 5-10 points above everybody else. They robocall old people with landlines and nothing but time on their hands to answer their stupid push polls.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Suddenly Rasmussen becomes a credible source for you?

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)

I was listening to you wingnuts who ignore all the other polls in favor of Rasmussen. I didn't realize ya'll were a bunch of communists.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

I was listening to you wingnuts who ignore all the other polls in favor of Rasmussen. I didn't realize ya'll were a bunch of communists.
Yeah, I ignore all the polls who had Hillary winning by a landslide. But you can keep believing in them all you want, commie.

Obama was at 49% on this same day in his Presidency. Trump is at 46%. Considering the pandemic that's not to bad.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Yeah, I ignore all the polls who had Hillary winning by a landslide. But you can keep believing in them all you want, commie.

There were no polls with Hillary winning by a landslide near the election.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Too bad you didnt stick to listening.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

He doesnt believe them. Polls are a weapon of disinformation. Didnt work in 2016 and wont work now.

There were no polls with Hillary winning by a landslide near the election.

Hillary won the polls and lost the election. Ill take that :)

Forum List

Back