Rappers and bullets go hand in hand

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Another one bites the dust!

Atlanta rapper Archie Eversole fatally shot by his brother, police say​

Atlanta rapper Archie Eversole, best known for his stadium anthem "We Ready," was fatally shot, and his brother has been accused in the slaying, police said Thursday.

Officers were called to a gas station March 25 and found the mortally wounded performer, DeKalb County police said.

The victim, Arthur "Archie" Eversole was taken to a hospital before he died from his wounds April 3, police said.

Mah culture.....A long with heaping helping of.

dindu.jpeg

Not a big fan of hip hop and thug culture. But being in the benevolent mood that I am, but I will say a few words...

Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”​

1 Corinthians 15:51-54

RIP. Very Sad.

African Americans are more likely to be murdered.
White people are more likely to commit suicide.

Guns are a common denominator -- they enable harm to Humans.

RIP. Very Sad.

African Americans are more likely to be murdered.
White people are more likely to commit suicide.

Guns are a common denominator -- they enable harm to Humans.

Not in all cases. Wikipedia says about 1.4 million people have died from firearms in the U.S. between 1968 and 2011. There are about 329.5 million people in the US and an estimated 393 million firearms in the US.

It's 43 years between 1968 and 2011, so by brute math you could figure an average of 32,558 people shot dead in the US per year. That would include both homicides and suicides.

Now if 32,558 guns were used to kill people, what about the other 392,967,442 guns? Why didn't they shoot someone too? In other words, only 8 out of a thousand firearms will be used in a homicide or a suicide. The other 992 firearms were being used for sport shooting, hunting, and self defense.

I know it's not a perfect world, but shit does happen.

Not in all cases. Wikipedia says about 1.4 million people have died from firearms in the U.S. between 1968 and 2011. There are about 329.5 million people in the US and an estimated 393 million firearms in the US.

It's 43 years between 1968 and 2011, so by brute math you could figure an average of 32,558 people shot dead in the US per year. That would include both homicides and suicides.
This is 1.4 million deaths -- a true democide. Guns are used in hunting, but these dangerous toys often get into the hands of homicidal/suicidal people.

This is 1.4 million deaths -- a true democide. Guns are used in hunting, but these dangerous toys often get into the hands of homicidal/suicidal people.

Your tunnel vision isn't letting you see the big picture. Sure, 1.4 million gun deaths in 43 years. But the CDC says that most every major study on defensive gun use has found that Americans use their firearms defensively between 500,000 and 3 million times every year. Most instances where a firearm is used for defense are never even reported to law enforcement or picked up by local or national media outlets.

The real racism is blacks slaughtering each other every day, and you continuing to vote for the people who let it happen.
That is stupid as hell, are you stupid enough to believe if Republicans were voted in that crime would come to and end. Even you aren't that dumb, besides Republicans don't care another crime in the Hood, they just want to contain it there.

That is stupid as hell, are you stupid enough to believe if Republicans were voted in that crime would come to and end. Even you aren't that dumb, besides Republicans don't care another crime in the Hood, they just want to contain it there.
And you want to spread it out to other neighborhoods?

Wouldn’t you prefer to contain it so you can limit it and hopefully one day eliminate the issue and yes you will say I am wanting to Genocide the black community while never thinking that your society should stop killing each other…

Oh, I know white society kills and so does Asian, Hispanic and hell ants kill but again clean up your neighborhood please!

And you want to spread it out to other neighborhoods?

Wouldn’t you prefer to contain it so you can limit it and hopefully one day eliminate the issue and yes you will say I am wanting to Genocide the black community while never thinking that your society should stop killing each other…

Oh, I know white society kills and so does Asian, Hispanic and hell ants kill but again clean up your neighborhood please!
Tell me what white neighborhood you can go to and see folks standing on a corner and selling drugs.

Tell me what white neighborhood you can go to and see prostitutes standing on the corners.

Tell me a white neighborhood you can go to and see gang signs painted all over the place.

Why is it allowed in some black communities?

Notice nobody black manufacturers guns, but they run rampant.

Notice black folks don't own any poppy fields, don't own any boats, don't own any trucks, but the drugs end up in.our neighborhoods to be sold to everyone else.

Polic are in black neighborhoods to contain crime not prevent or stop it.

Forum List

Back