Zone1 The homeless man that was throwing things at passengers and making statements that he didnt care about life anymore, alarmed the riders.

If it was a mentally ill white person who threatened violence against the subway riders and a black marine put him in a choke hold, he would be applauded, for taking quick action against the creep. But alas, you (a racist prick) can only see the color of a person skin, not the actions of the people doing the deed....

Do you actually have a case on point?

Here's a case I was able to find on point.

The black man was arrested.

You see the color of a persons skin and are trying to justify his death you racist prick.
I keep seeing the savages of the inner cities acting like savages and when the savage is removed from society by means other than by the police, who have been castrated by you lefties, then this is what happens to savages. Want this shit to stop, tell YOUR people to start acting civil and in turn they will be treated civilly.

This guy is a model citizen, has his own business and doesnt act savage. Maybe more should do the same.

20190825_203003.jpg

All of those other cases, the black person who killed someone on the subway was arrested. As they should have been.

This guy was let go after the police had a talk with him.

Now imagine the reverse. A black veteran strangling a white homeless person to death for 15 minutes. Do you think the police would have just let that guy go home after a talking to.

If you do, I have a nice bridge in the area I'd like to sell you.

My guess is he will plead out.

The problem is, his use of force was excessive. Putting him in a choke hold for a minute to restrain him, probably justified. Putting him in one for 15 minutes -excessive.

The mayor is black, the DA is black. They don't seem to have a huge problem letting the white guy go 🤷‍♂️

except they haven't let him go yet.

This probably SHOULD be heard by a grand jury.

He was questioned, and they are investigating, but he's not in jail or being charged and likely won't be, even though it's already been ruled a homicide.

He was questioned, and they are investigating, but he's not in jail or being charged and likely won't be, even though it's already been ruled a homicide.
Hopefully he does get charged.

I keep seeing the savages of the inner cities acting like savages and when the savage is removed from society by means other than by the police, who have been castrated by you lefties, then this is what happens to savages. Want this shit to stop, tell YOUR people to start acting civil and in turn they will be treated civilly.

This guy is a model citizen, has his own business and doesnt act savage. Maybe more should do the same.

View attachment 782544
Whites have an unprecedented record of savage behavior in this country.

Whether he's guilty or not, right?

While I generally despise "both-sides" mentalities, there's a lot we don't know about this case.

On one hand, yes choke holding this man for 15 minutes seems excessive.

On the other hand, there's nothing more terrifying than being caught in an enclosed space with the mentally ill homeless that both parties are happy to let wander our streets because THEY don't have to deal with them.

When some of these so-called liberals take a mentally ill homeless person into their house, then I'll take them a little more seriously. Adams, Bragg, and AOC didn't give a crap about this man for the decades he wandered the street being a menace.

Whites have an unprecedented record of savage behavior in this country.
Then why isnt it reported weekly like we see in the inner cities where their is burning, looting and mayhem by the savage tribes of colored people?

Or are you talking about Democrats who treated blacks wrong 50 or so years ago?

Charging good samaritans against criminals does more harm then good in the end. Let's be honest here, if this were white on white or black on black, you wouldn't give two shits about a suspect being charged with anything. Let this serve as a lesson that the city isn't going to help criminals who commit crime on the subway when ppl intervene.

The question to answer is not should the aggressor be subdued, only how much restraint should be used.

This will be up to the DA.

Forum List

Back